The New Hyo-rin

YG Dragon Season/ K-Pop Dragon Season

*Chae-rin's POV*

I hear a loud buzzing sound coming from my living room, it was my stupid doorbell. "I'm coming, I'm coming!! Just hold on a minute!!!" I heard four voices from the other side of the door, it was Bom, Dara, Minzy, and Hyo-rin."Come on!!! Open the dang door Chae!!" I unlocked the door, and in they came like a herd of cattle stomping all over my poor floors. "Whatcha' guys doing here at 9:30 in the morning??? Don't you people know it's too early to be tromping into my house?" Seriously these girls are michin (crazy) to think I'd be presentable at this time in the morning!!!  "Well we're sorry, but Hyo-rin has big news!!! Tell 'em!!! Squealed Bom with a mouth full of corn. "Okay, okay here's the big news, and by big I mean BIG." Hyo-rin said trying her best to stay calm. "Well, what is it??? Don't beat around the bush, just tell me already!!!!" I screamed. I can't stand when people who don't get straight to the point. "So you know the Yang family, and all those gorgeous hunky boys??" Hyo-rin said while making a really odd looking face. The Yang family isn't really a family, they all have different parents, but were adopted by the same family. But HOLY CRAP, they were smoking hot. "Yeah what about em'??" I said trying to contain my interest. " Well I heard from Lee Hi, that the one they call Taeyang broke up with his girlfriend!!!!!" They all started screaming with joy, and dancing like a bunch of awkward aliens who just landed on Earth. "Oh? Wait a minute, Hyo-ri you like Taeyang??? But isn't he known for being kind of like a rubik's cube with pants????? Like does the dude ever wear a frickin' shirt?????" I have only heard about his personality, but if anyone of the courser was going to come anywhere near Hyo-rin he better have a shirt on his body. Although, I do have to have to admit he was easy on the eyes, especially with those abs!!!! "Well no one really knows his true personality, but I'd like to get to know him better!!" "As much as I'd like to give you my blessing Hyo-rin, we need to come up with a plan of attack. Every girl in school knows he's back on the market, and they'll all be upgrading themselves in the hopes of catching his eye. So we have to make you look like an idol, from now on you will become a perfect girl." explained Dara, she was the second oldest in the group, but acted more like she was the maknae. "Just make sure that he has a shirt on when he asks you out, because we're going to make you the hottest chick in school!!!" screamed Minzy "Fighting!!" We all screamed at the top of our lungs. " Okay first I'll do makeup and clothes , Minzy you work on her attitude make her confident, everything must be perfect!! Bom teach her how to  be flirtacious, and y! And Dara your in charge of PR, so I want her new look all over the internet!!" I commanded  "Bom heat up some corn I have a feeling this is going to be an all day project!!! And I'll go grab my makeup, then we'll go shopping to get you a whole new wardrobe!!! Well let's go!!!!" Bom went into the kitchen to get us some corn, she only ever shares her precious corn when it's a girl's emergency. I went to my room and found all the makeup I could, and came out with almost ten bags full of makeup. "How could you have so much makeup??!???" Their eyes practically popped out of their heads, when they saw my collection of makeup. "Well each bag contains five different brands of one product. Besides it was on sale, don't judge me!!!" I defended my habit. "Corns ready!!! Come and get it before I eat it all!!!" Bom yelled from the kitchen. We  all knew if we weren't in there in thirty seconds all the corn would be gone. We all scrambled into the kitchen and sat down at the table, Bom served us the corn and we plotted as we ate. We came up with plans A-H, because we knew some of our plans might fail. Plan H was only to be used as a last resort, that's how good of a plan it was.  Once we were finished eating I changed into my casual clothes, and we went to the mall. We walked into the a shoe store that carried Jimmy Choo shoes. Then we went to the dress shop and bought a black low-back street dress.( Dress) Then we went to my favorite salon, where my good friend Xin worked. When we walked in he took us to the VIP chair, and said "Ok Chae, what hairstyle do you want today? Do you want me to dye your hair gray again, cause you rocked that look honey!" Seriously, can't he see the four girls standing behind me?? Sometimes he worries me. "Not today, I want you to give my friend Hyo-rin a really y hairstyle. She's trying to attract a super-hunk!!" I explained. "Oooooohhhhhhhh. Well then Hyo-rin please sit in the chair, and I'll start working my magic!!" After three hours of shampooing, conditioning, blow drying, combing, dying, and spraying her hair looked perfect. (Hairstyle) She looked in the mirror and gasped, Hyo-rin barely recognized herself. "Okay, your turn Chae!! Let's make you look even more fabulous than you already do!!" He said like a little kid who just found out he got his favorite toy. When he was done I looked so freaking awesome!!!!!! "Xin you are the best hairstylist in the whole world!!!!" I squealed with joy. "The rest of you want your hair done too?" he politely asked. "No thanks we're good for now, but we will be coming here in the future!" Bom, Minzy, and Dara gushed. (CL's Hair) We went and bought Hyo-rin a whole new wardrobe, we got so many brands, their heads were spinning. But not me, I was in my zone. Fashion is what I do best, and I can proudly say I have almost 1,000 pairs of shoes in my closet. When we got back to my house, we dropped off all the clothes we bought, and went to Hyo-rin's apartment. "You ready to burn all of your clothes for the man you have a crush on?" said Dara. "Yes, let's get this over with" Hyo-ri replied. We went into the apartment complexes backyard, and put all of the clothes in the area where people roast s'mores. "Minzy, hand me the ceremonial lighter." said Bom in her best man-voice. "Lighter" Minzy imitated Bom's voice. "On three. One, Two, Three!!" And with that the old Hyo-rin died, and a new girl came out of the cocoon. The next day was Sunday, so they decided to continue working until they went back to school on Monday.