Scents on my Mate

YG Dragon Season/ K-Pop Dragon Season

Guess what?!? I'm back!!! Sorry, I know it's been a long time since I updated this story. But let's continue on. Just a warning some things will be changing in these new chapters. Now onto the drama!!!! kekekeke!!!!

 

*Jiyong's POV*

We were waiting for the girls at the house, I had an uneasy feeling about this. They were supposed to be here... Iooked at my watch, five whole minutes ago!! I'm pacing the room, "Ji calm down, they could be still getting ready." I stopped in my tracks and glared at the maknae. Seungri just shrunk down in the seat. *WITH YOU I RIDE OR DIE TONIGHT, YOU GOT MY HEART BEATING..* I pick up my phone and roar, "Where the hell are you?!?!?" There's silence for a few seconds then I hear her sigh, "Minji's shoes broke and we had to find her a new pair, but I guess that doesn't matter to you." And then she hung up on me. Broken shoes? "We tried to tell you, man." Seungri smirked. I hope they're still going to come over after I yelled at Chae it's doubtful she's very happy with me. *Knock-Knock* (I got no clue exactly how to describe the sound of someone knocking on a door) YB got up and answered the door, I held my breath hoping it was the girls. "Come on in and make yourselves comfortable." Yes!!! They came, all of the girls proceed to sit on the couch in an uncomfortable manner. As soon as they sit down I smell something that irritates the living crap out of me. I can tell everyone else smells it too, their faces contort in disgust. "We have some very important information to share with you all. But first where were you guys before you came here?" They looked at each other then Bom nervously answered, "We went out into the fish market this morning."  "No, you didn't. The smell that's on you doesn't smell anything like fish." TOP pointed out. "Don't try to lie, we know you were with someone this morning, specifically a male."

 

*Chae's POV*

Oh s**t! They know that we visited those guys from SM!! Wait, are they jealous? kekekeke!! I think I should tease them about it, but when I look at Hyo-Rin she shakes her head telling me not to. Suddenly Minzy speaks up apparently having the same idea I had, "So what if we did meet other guys?" She smirked. Oh no. Daesung looked po'd to the max, his eyes turned red and he shouted, "BECAUSE YOUR MY MATE!!!! THAT'S WHY!!!!!" We all looked shocked including the guys, we've never seen him get that angry before. "M-mate?"Dara gasps. "Great job Dae, now this is going to be a whole lot weirder!!" Seungri rolled his eyes. "But what those guys said hiodbxkwdjngq" I quickly clap my hand over Hyo-rin's mouth, hoping they didn't hear. They all turn their heads towards Hyo-rin. She looks over at me and I can see the regret on her face, I take my hand off . She mouths 'oops'. "What guys is she talking about???? SM?!?!?" Great job Hyo-rin! "Yes, they sent their servants to explain everything too us. Now how can both of you be our mates?" Good Lord Minzy is going to get us in trouble with her big mouth. The air got chilly and their eyes turned red. That's not a good sign. TOP being the most mature of the group said, "You girls go home, for now, we'll contact you later." We all got up and headed towards the door, "And stay away from those SM guys." Man, Jiyong isn't happy at all it came out as more of a command or warning than a statement. We walked outside and headed home. We decided to walk home, to try to make some sense of what was going on. "So let's review real quick, it's Kai and Daesung fighting over Minzy. Suho and Taeyang fighting over me, Chanyeol, and Seungri fighting over Dara, Luhan and TOP fighting over Bom, and Kris and Jiyong fighting over Chae." We sat on the park bench underneath the huge oak tree. "It' sounds really weird when you say it out loud Hyo-rin." She hung her head, uttering a meek sorry. "It's okay, we just all have to get used to the fact until the next full moon each one of us is going to have two dragons fighting over us." That sounded better in my head. "It's getting late, let's go home." We look up and see that the sun is falling and it's getting darker. We all get up and head home, as we pass the rosebush we hear a sound. *rustle* *rustle* (pathetic I know >=<) I stop and look over, "W-who's there?" Great, just great Chae, nobody's going to be afraid if you stutter. Dara and Bom hold onto my arms, while Minzy and Hyo-rin hide behind me. From behind the bushes emerges three guys dressed in all black.