Magical (Sinb x Yuju)

Gfriend - One Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinJu - SinB x Yuju - Wizard Sinb AU

Eunbi safely placed her wand inside her rain coat. She looked at the moving pictures on her desk and smiled fondly. 

"I'm gonna miss you dork" a tall black haired man patted her shoulder. 

"You're so annoying Moonbin-ah" she chuckled "I'll be away just for a month or so.... I don't wanna leave either but it's been a while since the last time Yuju and I went on vacations.... we need this" 

"Ohhh I get it... you need some y time with your girl" Moonbin smirked. 

"You know what, you" she smacked him "I've never received any complaints with... that. It's just we haven't had much outdoors activities... since we moved together... I started working here... and she started working in that music conservatory so..." she explained.

"Dude, you should propose to her— before I do it" 

"You really want me to kill you right? I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life in Azkaban because of your stupidity" she closed her briefcase "I'll see you soon bro. Please don't burn the office" 

"I won't boss! Give your girl a kiss for me" Moonbin winked.

"I-will-end-YOU" she mouthed. 

 

Eunbi walked down the road. She looked around. Eunbi really loved there. The gloomy weather of London matched her personality quite well.

When Eunbi got promoted, the Ministry of Magic had requested her to move to London's headquarters. However she had to ask them for some time to think, she knew how much Yuju loved Seoul but Eunbi also couldn't say no to that amazing opportunity. 

She said yes. Yuju would always say yes. She'd always agree to everything, even to Eunbi's craziest ideas. Yuju trusted her blindly. 

With Moonbin words still echoing in her head, Eunbi sighed. Would Yuna say yes if she proposed to her?

"Honey I'm home" Eunbi announced. 

She carefully placed her case on the floor. She took off her coat and hung it after dusting it. 

Weird. Yuna hadn't appeared yet. Eunbi scratched her head.

You know, they do not have pets, but every time she opens the door at night, Yuna would come to her like a puppy who comes happy to see its owner. 

She searched on her inside pocket of her coat. She raised up her twelve inches maple wand and slowly walked through the house. 

"Baby? where are you?" Eunbi asked nervously. 

"Hey!!! no spells here!" Yuna backhugged her girlfriend.

"For Merlin's beard... baby you scared the outta me—" 

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was preparing for dinner.... I missed you" the tall girl kissed Eunbi's neck.

"I— I missed you too" she whispered. 

Yuna tightened the hug around her girlfriend's waist. She inhaled Eunbi's sweet scent and rested her chin on the girl's shoulder. 

 

"What do you want to do tonight?" Yuna asked in a sweet tone.

"As long as you're there with me, anything would be awesome" she cupped one of Yuna's cheeks "you have something in mind, princess?" 

"I do actually... bought some tickets for a show tonight! It'll be fun, I promise" 

 

-

 

Eunbi looked at her watch once again that evening. Throwing herself on the couch, she sighed. 

"Baby? we don't want to be late, right?" Eunbi huffed. 

"I'm ready" 

Eunbi turned to her girlfriend and gasped. She got up and slowly walked to the girl standing in front of her. 

Yuna smiled shyly. A long elegant white dress that hugged her waist, showed off her stunning figure. 

"You— you look amazing" Eunbi hugged her "this dress... is it new? I haven't seen it before" 

"Yes it is... I bought it a few weeks ago... wanted to dress elegant for you" Yuna chuckled shy. 

"Huh... you... we... we should—" 

"We should get going because we're late!" 

"We're late? babe, please" she held her close "Take a deep breath" 

"Eunbi no!" 

 

Eunbi hugged Yuna's body tightly against hers. She also took a deep breath and closed her eyes. On a swift motion, both girls dissappeared from their small apartment to reappear almost instantly in front of a bar.

Yuna held onto her girlfriend's arm tightly. Stumbling a bit she opened her eyes and laughed a bit. 

"You should be thankful that this dumb 'muggle' girl is getting used to your magic tricks..." she giggled. 

"Huh? please don't say such things about my girlfriend..." Eunbi hummed and closed the gap between them. 

"Not so fast... gorgeous" Yuna slipped a finger on her girlfriend's lips "we should go inside, the show is about to start" 

 

Eunbi tried hard to not let out the most ridiculous whine in front of everyone. She really hated when Yuna wouldn't kiss her. She seemed cold and all, but it hurted her feelings. Her love for Yuna was beyond everything else.

"Come here" Yuna linked her arms with Eunbi.

"Yes?" 

Yuna placed the softest kiss on Eunbi's lips. She seemed to not want to let go but after a few more pecks she looked onto her eyes and said "I had to do it... I really didn't want to see that pouty little face all evening" 

"You know, I hate it when you don't kiss me" 

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter