I got you (SinB x Sowon)

Gfriend - One Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB x Sowon 

"Yewon-ah" SinB nudged her roommate who was peacefully sleeping on her bed.

"Uh? Eunbi? what do you want?" the sleepy girl groaned. 

"Get up. I need advice" 

-

"Okay okay, so you're telling me that you got Kim Sowon aka the most beautiful goddess at college aka your forever crush since high school?!" Yewon gasped. 

"SHUT UP. Stop yelling!!!" SinB covered her friend's mouth "I didn't want to participate on this stupid game but Eunha made me do it. Nevermind. it" 

"Hey no no no. You can't back up now. You got her freaking name on Secret Santa's game, and you will freaking buy her something alright?" Yewon pointed at her.

"Wow chill. And Yewon-ah, don't point at me like that ever again" SinB arched an eyebrow "...But what the hell should I buy a girl like her? the party is tomorrow and I can't go empty handed right?" SinB scratched her head.

"Sorry dude. Uh. Anyway. Do you know what she likes?" Yewon asked with curious eyes.

"... well. It seems she likes colorful things... you know she has these cute pink colored notepads... now that I think about it almost all her school objects look kinda cute..." SinB looked around "uhh she also uses this perfume ugh... it's the sweetest scent I've ever smelt and-"

"Okay okay I got it you're a little obsessed with her" chuckled Yewon "but we are missing the point here. You need to buy her something meaningful you know" she concluded.

"I'm not... shut up will you?" huffed SinB "I'll just go for a walk later and see what I can do" 

"Ah come on. What did I do wrong?" Yewon pouted.

SinB walked around the dorm, dying of nervousness, she mumbled some greetings and possible topics to talk about, "hey it's been cold lately right?" "no no, no weather talk. " "uh I bought this so you can wear it whenever we meet" "no what the that's a little inappropriate"

She felt stupid and her roommate Yewon laughing at her the whole time wasn't of much help. It was true that she liked Sowon since the first time she saw her. I mean, who wouldn't. Kim Sowon was heavenly. Her face probably carefully made by God Himself, and her body oh her body, her proportions were no joke. Legs longer than any road and her figure slender yet curvaceous. Of course, words couldn't describe her.

The only problem was that, SinB herself, was an introvert nerd who wouldn't talk to anyone apart from her best friend Yewon. From the outside she must have seemed cold to anyone who approached her, but in reality she was just shy. 

-

The party was just a few blocks away from their dorm. SinB was glad that they wouldn't have to walk so much, it was freezing outside and she just wanted to get there as soon as possible to stay warm. Despite they walked a little quickly, Yewon kept on telling her some last minute advices.

"Don't be so nervous, just act cool, you're cool so you'll be fine okay?" Yewon squished SinB's cheeks.

"Yah what are you doing. I'll be fine. Just stop talking you're gonna make it worse" SinB frowned.

"Okay okay. Good luck B, I'll be rooting for you from the other side of the room" Yewon smiled at her. 

Once they entered into the room, they went to greet the host. Eunha from 3rd year and Sowon's best friend, was the one behind this Secret Santa bull. Well, she was actually a bit thankful about it, but no one has to know that. While social butterfly Yewon enthusiastically greeted the other girl, SinB looked around. She could barely recognize a few classmates. She saw that girl  Yewon liked, her name was Yuju and coincidentally, she was also Sowon's friend so... she must be around.

"Yewon-ah, there's your girlfriend" SinB whispered.

"And yours must be around too. You know, let's look for her then" Yewon pulled SinB's arm "HEY, YUJU HI!!"

"NO I ing hate y- hi Yuju how are you?" SinB greeted shyly.

"Hey girls! I'm glad you could make it... uh Yewon-ah wanna have a drink?" Yuju blushed "oh and you too SinB of course... uh... Sowon went for some drinks so she'll be here soon haha" said Yuju awkwardly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter