Game Over (SinRin)

Gfriend - One Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB walked around the room munching on her cookie. She flipped around the chair and sat down. "Let's see" she sighed while waiting for the device to finish loading. 

She logged into her personal account "Shawing" yes.... you can laugh now. Scrolling on her library, she looked through all the games she've played so far and they were quite a lot. She had always been a regular player, despite their packed schedule. She always wanted to play video games and stream it, but not those silly games she's been playing on her weekly live broadcast... she wanted to show how she can also play real games with strong blood covered characters, fighting for their pride... she was so tired of child games. 

"Anyway. This looks promising" she mumbled while setting up her joystick. 

SinB stretched her arms and settled herself to start playing. She turned the game's difficulty to its max, so she needed to stay highly focused.

"Can this motherer die already? holy that's a huge monster" she cursed at her virtual rivals. 

She glanced at her phone placed at the table in front of her. The screen has been glowing for the past hour and she was a hundred percent sure it was her girlfriend texting her. It's not that she didn't want to see her, it's just that SinB was the type of person that enjoyed some time alone, you know, once in a while at least. And to that, let's add that she hated to be bothered when she was playing.

The other members weren't as much of gamer as she was. And she thought it was really cool that she hadn't to share her games. I guess the others wouldn't understand how passionate she could get when playing, each game, each character had a different story, everything had different scenarios... she basically got to discover the world, through a console. 

Her phone, her damn phone was vibrating again. This time it seemed Yerin had been calling her. 

"5 missed calls and 10 texts. Sorry baby, I love you but I gotta finish this game" SinB turned off her phone and placed it safely in her pocket. 

But peace didn't last long. Not even ten minutes had passed when a hard knock on the door accompanied with an slightly angry voice coming from outside the room. Of course, Yerin eventually found out where her girlfriend was.

"What are you doing here?" SinB rolled her eyes.

"Same question for you? today is not your weekly broadcast so what are you even doing here?" Yerin crossed her arms. 

"Aw Yerin-ah, you're the one getting mad now? I'm just playing. I sent manager oppa home, I wanted to stay as long as I could. Alone, by myself, playing video games" SinB emphasized the words alone and by myself. 

"I see... then I'll just walk home..." Yerin looked down. 

"Ugh. No. Get in. Sit there. You can't go back by yourself. It's late and it's cold" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter