[Preview] Bonus Chapter

Third Time's a Charm

[PREVIEW]

A loud sharp sound resonated in the quiet room as the editor in chief closed the file she was reading with a smack. You flinched at the loud noise, anticipating that the file would be flying in your direction any second now as you prepared for the impact.

Instead, another loud sound was heard. “You what?!” She roared.

You were pretty sure the rest of the publication team could clearly hear what was going on in the room as the usual noises from outside were suddenly muted. You bet some of them were now eavesdropping on this conversation curiously while leaning against the door.

“You lost everything?!” Jung Dabin is the chief editor of SNU’s magazine, a dedicated and hard-working journalism student in her final year, and one of Kang Daniel’s admirers.

You grimaced at her ear-piercing voice. Surprisingly, she took the news much better than you’d expected. You were actually anticipating that she would literally flip tables at the revelation that you have lost your camera along with the memory cards that contains all the shots that you took from the gaming convention yesterday.

“I’m pretty sure I’ve misplaced it. I’ve looked everywhere at home, but I have yet to search around the campus,” You stated the truth, waiting for another backlash from the senior.

“Never mind your camera. What about the memory cards? All the shots you took from yesterday’s event? Please tell me you made copies.” Dabin was now standing up as you took a step back, anticipating that she would be charging in your direction next.

“I didn’t…” You bit your lower lip while playing with the hem of your shirt. This time it was really your fault. “Many things happened to me yesterday and it was already very late when I came back. So, I… forgot,” In reality, you really did forget to do so.

Maybe it wasn’t entirely fair for you to blame yourself, a big part of you wanted to blame Daniel for distracting your thoughts the whole night after he sent you back home.

“I specifically told you that I want to review the pictures today.” Dabin sounded very disappointed. It was no surprise that the editor in chief would be furious, but you wondered if she was angry because you lost an important news item or the fact that she couldn’t get the chance to review shots of the boxing star, Kang Daniel.

"You do realize you're in big trouble right now?"

*---------*--------*---------*---------*

“K-Kang Daniel? What brings you here to our publication team?” The chief editor, Dabin greeted the unexpected guest with a bow, the sudden excitement apparent in her expression.

“Well, I heard you guys are looking for this?” He held up a memory card in between his fingers. You immediately recognized that it belonged to you.

Please please please, don’t pretend that you’re my boyfriend again…. You were crossing your fingers, you could never imagine what was in Daniel’s mind right then. He has saved you three times before with his ‘unique’ and peculiar tactic and you wished he wouldn’t do the same now.

“I want to make a deal.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've decided to add one (or maybe a few ) bonus chapter for this oneshot!

Many enjoyed this oneshot and were requesting that I continue this story. Thanks for all the love and support! <3

I'm very touched and flattered that many people liked this storyline :D

Special thanks to : Kuhsut , Miss_Lulunie64 , Lkyuohsehun , Woofanynminyul4ever , howonshik & destiny_07  for the upvotes! 

p/s: I was actually planning to update the chapter on Daniel's birthday, but I don't think I can finish it in time. I'll try my best to update soon!