Chapter Five

Day 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SONG: CN Blue - Imagine

 

He wakes up and for a moment, he forgets where he is. He wonders how long he's been sleeping. After a couple of seconds, he manages to fully open both of his eyes and has an electric shock feeling when he sees Jiyeon. He wakes up to find her staring. It is probably around 4 am and his eyes struggle to open but when she moves closer, he can't help but to fully open them. She stops at the point where there were mere inches between them, close enough for him to feel her sweet woman scent.
He finds Jiyeon stuck staring at his lips and doesn't know what is going on. Is he sleeping or dreaming? But the question turns into an answer the moment he finds her lips against his. 

 

\\

 

He's looking at her with a shocked expression the moment she moves closer to him. She can't sleep and it's been like the entire night she's been thinking about his words. " this." She thinks and without a word, she reaches out for his lips. She moves away meeting his gaze as he leans forward to eagerly meet her lips once again. She closes her eyes and she thinks she never felt like this before. She doesn't know how can someone she just met make her feel so happy, so important, so beloved. She doesn't know him very well but she wants to know him to the point she will be able to know how many hairs he has. She likes him and she's scared that she likes him more than that. She's scared because she might love him. 

It's cold and freezing on this day of December but their bodies are warm with their fingers intertwined together, holding each other's hand tightly and with the feeling of being safe. She loves how he holds her without finally asking for her permission. She loves the feeling of how he holds her innocently . He's so innocent but he turns her up.

 

\\

 

"You two are together now, aren't you?" Jennie asks Jiyeon who is now sipping the milk Myungsoo made for her. 
"Mm? I don't know..." 
Jennie stares at her as she folds her arms rolling her eyes. "Come on, girl. Who are you kidding? You were holding hands."
"We are not together... Not yet."
"Hah! Got you! Hurry up because I can't wait to see you two together."
"You know, I thought there was something between you two actually."
"What?! Me and Myungsoo?! Haha! What the , Jiyeon! No! We are just really close. You know it. Hey, looks like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter