Chapter Three

Day 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SONG: Yoonmirae - Touch Love

 

Their hearts start to beat in sync. His hug feels like home. It feels so comfortable as if she's laying on her bed; the heat coming from his body makes her body melt. She feels like a jelly and has the urge to hold him too. She puts her arms around his neck and closes her eyes. She hopes they stay like this forever even if forever, she knows, isn't enough. 
"I've wanted to hug you since day one," Myungsoo whispers in her ears. 
"Me too. I've been waiting for this for so long." She should stop this from happening. She should just push him hard. She should let go of her arms around his neck and not love the way she feels in his arms. But she can't. She really can't and she knows it's wrong but it feels so good. How can she explain everything she's feeling at once? How to tell him that she loves touching him? How can she tell him she adores him? How can she tell him? How?

 

\\

 

She is a fool, she thinks to herself when she realizes what she did last night. How can she tell Eunjung about it? How does she explain to her that she got a change of heart? Jiyeon deeply thinks once she lies on her bed. She is too tired to even think about finding a reasonable reason for why she has to be a and deeply falls asleep. 

 

\\

 

Eunjung is at the door of the restaurant and it surprises Myungsoo. She is waiting for someone and that someone must be Jiyeon, Myungsoo thinks. He goes outside telling her Jiyeon is not here.
"I know. I'm actually not here for her. I'm here to talk with you." She says glaring at him; her hands tightly close into fists. 
"Ah... What do you want to talk about?" Myungsoo asks.
"About Jiyeon.... stay away from her. Will you?" 
The request catches Myungsoo's guard off making him speechless.
"Actually we were fixing everything until she met you. Stay away from her." 
"I like her. I can't do that."
"Please, stay away." Eunjung's eyes becoming teary and redness on her face is showing up. Her fists are ready to punch him in the face but she somehow manages to stop her self from doing it.
"I can't." Myungsoo answers and heads inside with heavy feelings. He is not angry but feels sad and con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter