Chapter Four

Day 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SONG: CN Blue - Love Light

 

Jiyeon feels like an idiot. She feels shame for her self for not having the courage to love who she wants and leave someone behind. She wants to hurt neither of them but when there is love, she knows someone and somewhere is gonna hurt no matter what. 

Myungsoo is walking towards her with some plates in his hand. She tries to catch his gaze but he avoids her by going to her right. He passes her by without a word, without looking at her and she feels like she gets stab by herself. 

She needs to stop this. She needs to ing make up her mind. She needs him. 

The shift is over and she approaches Myungsoo. 

"What I said before, forget it. I want you, Myungsoo. Let's not avoid each other anymore, please."

"You told me to avoid you, am I right? I am doing it. What do you want now?" All of a sudden his eyebrows curls against each other and his eyes widen with grief. Jiyeon's expression changes. She's hurting him and it . She feels like and doesn't know what to do.

"Come on, don't look at me like that. It's better like this. You are a , right? I am avoiding you as you said. You said and I did." Myungsoo says as he walks out. 

 

\\

 

Myungsoo regrets the words as soon as he says them. He knows what he says is all lies. He lies to keep them from breaking each other hearts. He lies for his and her sake. He doesn't know why but as soon as he's in the changing room, he decides to go back. He does it immediately without thinking as if his body has control over him.

Jiyeon is still standing where Myungsoo left her. He knows she's going to be here for a while thinking to herself what she can do, blaming herself. He can't let her do this. 

"I'm sorry." He mumbles when Jiyeon turns around to look at him. She looks surprised. Myungsoo puts his thumbs on her cheeks and smiles.

"Can we... Can we stop avoiding each other? I'm tired playing this game." He says looking deeply into her eyes.

Jiyeon nods and is about to cry but Myungsoo hugs her tight making her feel better. She feels as if she gets rid of an enormous stone inside her chest. She feels like breathing again. Myungsoo's brain is running through a thousand kissing scenarios but everyone was looking making him stop himself. Jaws clenching.

 

\\

 

They got invited by Jennie and Hye K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter