2-Heartbeat

Always Together

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            Time is not measured by clocks but by moments,and surely as moments between the two were created so was time ticking in the background between every fond moment shared between them. Elementary school soon turned into high school for the close friends,high school was a place for many firsts to occur and many opportunities to seek out a future. As Ji Chang Wook walked out from his classroom he saw Nam Ji Hyun talking to one of her friends with her signature smile plastered on her face.He finally came to conclusion that this weird feeling in his stomach was because of the younger girl with the bright smile but he was never really sure what this feeling was.

Whenever he was with his other friends the feeling was never there only when she walked in the room he would suddenly feel his heart speed up, as cheesy as it sounds. He was soon brought out of his thoughts when he heard a cheerful voice "Annyeong Wookie how are you today? I hope you are well" she smiled looking up at the taller young man.

        Ji Wook rolled his eyes playfully at the girl "Ji Hyun, why must you keep calling me that nick name its been almost eight years now" he explained as he laughed as he saw Ji Hyun give him an eye roll back.

         She let out a small shrug as they started to walk out of the school building " It's just always stuck with me if you want I wont say it anymore" She said softly as she looked up at him through hooded eyes. Ji Wook smiled and pinched her cheek softly which caused her to bring her hand up to his cheek and start to pinch his as well. "Yah let go I wont call you Wookie anymore just let go" she explained through laughter as she still had a tight squeeze on his left cheek.

          "I don't mind when you call me Wookie Ji Hyun, I was just teasing you earlier." he explained as he slowly let go of her cheek patting it softly and making sure he didn't leave a red mark on her face. She slowly let go of his cheek as she stood up on her tip toes holding his face then looking at his cheek intensely , this caused Ji Wook to let out a shaky breath. As he looked at the girl who was at eye level he examined her face seeing it slowly change emotion as she looked away from his cheek to his eyes. He saw her cheeks pierced with a light shade of red when she saw his eyes glance down to her lips then back up to her eyes. Her hands slowly trailed down from his face bringing it to her sides but not before she felt her wrist being grabbed softly by the young man in front of her.

          Ji Hyun's breath hitched as she kept eye contact with Ji Wook.she felt like her heart was going to burst with anticipation of what was going to happen next. As Ji Wook caressed her wrist softly looking down then back up at her again, he brought her wrist up softly kissing the back of her hand, "Im sorry if I shook you in any way just pretend that it didn't ha-" Ji Wook was cut off when he felt a small peck hit the side of his cheek where Ji Hyun pinched him earlier. He felt his face flush a deep shade of red as he looked at the young girl in front of him with a shy smile.

           She started walking away from him then turned around with a bright smile on her face "Kaja Wookie, it's getting late omma and eomeoni are waiting for us" she as she saw him still flushed red holding on to his cheek looking at her in shock.

            He shook his head smiling back at the mischievous girl "Yeogiwa!" he shouted happily as he ran foreword with a bright smile on his face as he chased the young girl. They both erupted in laughs when Ji Wook caught up to her and wrapped his arms around her from the back holding her tight in his embrace. 'Friends are not supposed to be this close' she thought,but what draws the line between friendship and a relationship? she was still to young to understand the difference but she had a pretty good idea when it came to Ji Wook. 

 

https://youtu.be/yogaAzfzpkk - Song For Chapter