1-Hello

Always Together

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  It all began with a moving truck,

 

         Looking across the street from his living room, a young boy saw a large moving truck pull up to the house across the street that has been on the market for months. Ji Chang Wook pushed up his glasses that were slightly falling from his nose bridge and looked up at his omma with a confused expression plastered on his face. She smiled down at the young boy and caressed his cheek as she laughed softly, "What's wrong my love, you seem to have a funny expression on you're face,tell omma what you are confused about". He grabbed her hand from his cheek, holding it tightly in his smaller hand.

          "Omma who is moving in across the street? I didn't know people were going to come and live in the house". His omma laughed again as she got up from the couch still holding on to his hand as they walked to the window to see the truck being slowly unloaded one furniture at a time. When He looked closer he saw a young girl trying to help her omma move the table from the truck, but it wasn't working out so well since she was so little she could barely carry it. This cause him the hold in a smile, 'What a silly little girl' he thought to himself. He let go of his ommas hand after placing a small kiss on the back of it and asked softly "Omma can I go help them move, I don't think they have a appa to help them with the moving. It must be hard on them." He smiled up at his omma trying to convince her to let him help the new neighbors.

        His omma smiled at him and ruffled the top of his black hair "You are such a sweet person my love, of course you can. In fact let's both get changed to help with the new neighbors, I would love to make a new friend around here and im sure the little girl would be extremely happy to have you as a friend as well." She explained as her smile grew bigger looking at her son's cheeks turn a light shade of red then turn around to go up to his room to change into outside cloths.

        Once they were both changed they slipped on their shoes and walked across the street to greet the new neighbors. Once they made it in front of the truck they saw a mother and daughter come from outside of the truck attempting to move a couch, "Omma I can do it sit down you are going to hurt you're back" explained a small girl with shoulder length black hair. Ji Chang Wook and his mother walked over to the couple,his mother let out a bright smile,

        "Yeoboseyo, I live across the street and I was wondering if you and your daughter would need any help" she asked looking at the other woman who seems to be a bit younger than her. The other woman let out a grateful smile and gave her a small bow.

      "Yeoboseyo, thank you so much it would mean a lot to me and my daughter if you could kindly help us, but if it's too much trouble then we can do it ourselves" the woman bowed again but was soon stopped by the younger boys mother.

       " Yah it's no trouble at all,in fact my son was originally the one who wanted to help" she explained as she nudged Ji Chang Wook slightly to make sure he respectfully introduces himself.

        Ji Chang Wook jumped slightly retreating his gaze away from the young girl who was staring at him with the biggest smile he has ever seen before, he bowed towards them respectfully then looked back up at the girl who nodded at him to continue. "Yeoboseyo, im Ji Chang Wook I hope you like this neighborhood well and I would love to help you both with moving" He explained fast slowly getting nervous from the stare that the younger girll was giving him. He doesn't understand why but he felt weird and maybe this is what his friends at school were talking about when they said girls have cooties but he felt ok with getting it if it was from her at least. He looked up at his omma and the ajumma who had large smiles plastered on their faces.

       Everyone's attention was soon brought down again when they heard the smallest voice of the group begin to talk "Yeoboseyo, im Nam Ji Hyun thank you so much for coming over to help me and my omma it means a lot to the both of us". The young girl bowed respectfully then looked up again with that same beautiful smile that was slowly but surely making Ji Chang Wooks heart race just a little bit faster.

       Once the group finally finished unloading the furniture from the truck they all sat down in the newly furnished living room out of breath holding a sweat rag on top of their foreheads while rubbing their aching body parts. Both of the mothers were on the couch as the youngest were laying on the floor next to each other. "Joesonghabnida, for all of the trouble we have caused you I will make it up to the both of you with a warm meal tonight. Thank you so much for all of you and your son's hard work it is extremely appreciated" breathed out Nam Ji Hyuns mother as she sat up from the couch looking over at Ji Chang Wooks mother with gratefulness in her eyes.

      The boys mother smiled and shook her head "No need to thank me I am just so lucky to have someone to chat with, most of the woman around here keep to themselves." She explained as she as well sat up and continued her conversation with the girls mother as they walked to the kitchen to cook dinner for the four of them.

      The two children laid next to each other on their backs looking up at the ceiling in silence until Ji Chang Wook heard a soft " Thank you,for helping me and my omma today it means a lot,Wookie" the young girl smiled brightly as she turned her face towards the boy who didn't know he was holding in his breath.Until he felt a small poke hit his stomach which caused him to let out the breath in the girls face,causing her to erupt in a burst of laughter. 

     He smiled at the girl and soon started to laugh with her, 'Maybe someone moving across the street wasn't such a bad thing' he thought as he admired the girl who kept calling him Wookie for the rest of the night.


 
https://youtu.be/SUikE6DQrLs -Song For Chapter