4-Better Together

Always Together

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its been a few days ever since the two young adults shared what was both of their first kisses, it was unbealivable.After being friends for so long something as little as one day can change everything. Although they both had soft spots for the other it was strange to finally bring them up to each other and actually confess their feelings for the other. The night of the kiss the young adults stayed up almost all night just talking to each other about the situation that they put themselves into, but as the sun began to rise all that was left was the young adults asleep on the couch with the younger girl sleeping in the embrace of the slightly older mans arms that were wrapped around the girls waist and his forehead resting against hers.

      A week had passed since the last time Ji Hyun saw Chang Wook ever since he got signed to the acting agency he has been busy with his work, but he never failed to call her whenever he was free. Ji Hyun-ah looked down at her phone when she heard a notification go off, she smiled to herself when she saw a text from Chang Wook that asked if she was free this evening which she replied with a 'Yup! my schedule is all clear today.'

     He quickly replied back 'That's great I'll pick you up in an hour or so.See you then!' She smiled to herself and just as about she was going to put her phone down to get dressed another message came back that read 'Also I forgot to tell you good morning,I hope you woke up with a smile on your face...because thats one of the prettiest things I have ever seen in my life.'

      The young girl read the message over and over again holding the phone to her chest and squealed liked a school girl whose crush just asked her out. She smiled to herself then bit the bottom of her lip trying to contain herself, 'Well now I have a smile on my face thanks to you, I'll see you in an hour' she replied back not forgetting to add a cheeky wink face at the end of her message. She set her phone down then began to get dressed in a semi casual attire which resulted in her wearing a white long sleeve shirt and a pear of jeans. She smiled at herself in the mirror and pulled her freshly dyed hair into a pony tail, to finish it off she added a light shade of lipstick. She heard her phone ring in her room and not to her surprise it was Chang Wook calling her to come down stairs.

     She smiled as she put her phone in her purse as she made her way outside only to see Chang Wooks car, as she got into the car she failed to notice Chang Wook was wearing a desgise.When she closed the door and turned to the slightly older man she burst into laughter " Chang Wook-ah what is all of this?" she explained as she pulled on his "beard" and unruly long hair that was down to his shoulders.

     He let out a laugh and began to his beard " What you don't like it it's my new look" he said as he looked at the girl with a huge smile plastered on her face. "Well to be honest with you a few people recognized me and started to follow me around so I picked this up and so far no one has recognized me besides you" he explained with a smile on his face .As he started the car he looked over at her again to see her with her bright smile still on her face "Why do you keep smiling at me? if I knew any better this new look just made me look better" he let out a laugh at his own joke as he began to ride towards their destination.

    Nam Ji Hyun let out a satisfied sigh "You know, before I met you I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason" she explained as she kept her gaze towards Chang Wook. 

    Chang Wook felt heat run up to his cheeks 'wow' thats all he can think of, when he looked over at Ji Hyun-ah who still had a smile on her face, that  soon brightened when he grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it softly. "You are something else Ji Hyun-ah" he sighed with a smiled as he tighten his hold on her hand.

     

     Once they reached their destination Ji Hyun-ah looked out the window to see that they came to the aquarium she turned towards Chang Wook who was putting on a pair of sunglasses to hide his face,which only caused her to let out a small laugh. " Thank you so much for bringing me to the aquarium oppa I haven't been here since I was on a school trip" she explained as she started to get out of the car.

     Chang Wooks eyes widened and looked at the girl who just excited the car, he quickly got out and walked towards her " W-what did you just say?" the slightly older man asked in shock.

    Ji Hyun covered as she let out a laugh " Nothing, I just said thank you for bringing me to the aquarium oppa" she explained. The girl looked up at the taller man who still had a shocked expression on his face.

    "You never called me that, what's new is it the beard?" He asked half jokingly and half serious.

     The smaller girl shrugged then smiled up at him " Sometimes things change" she said as she gave him a wink then walked inside the aquarium.

   Chang Wook held on to his heart with his hand and let out a breath "She is going to be the cause of my death" he said to himself then went inside the aquarium. Once they both got into the aquarium they were left speechless, the colors of the different fish and the huge tanks that were filled with gallons of water and so many different types of fish and sea animals. It was truly breath taking.

      He felt his hand being grabbed by Ji Hyun-ah who started to drag the taller man towards one of the tanks, Ji Hyun-ah was so focused on the different fish and sea animals that she didn't notice Chang Wook staring at her taking in her different expressions. He smiled under his fake beard and held onto Ji Hyun-ah's hand tighter she can truly light up a room with just her presence and thats one out of the many other things he loves about her.

    As they continued to look around it soon began to be dark outside, as they walked outside towards the car Chang Wook ran towards the passenger side of the car and opened it as he waited for Ji Hyun. She let out a small laugh " Oh how polite of you thank you"  she explained with a smile as she sat in the passenger seat.

    Chang Wook smiled then closed the door to travel to the drivers seat, when he got in he took off his disguise and smiled at Ji Hyun-ah "We have one more place to go" he explained as he started the car and began to drive to the next destination. 

    The girl looked at the older with a confused expression " Chang Wookie you have done enough for today im so grateful for today you have no ide-" she was cut off by the man.

   "Don't worry about it Ji Hyun-ah just trust oppa" he laughed softly as he saw her blush bright red, he pinched her cheek teasingly.

     Ji Hyun laughed then grabbed his hand into hers, as she looked out the window she saw the ocean come into view "Chang Wook why are we here?" she asked with a confused expression plastered on her face. 

   Chang Wook smiled down at her " Come on and help me carry some stuff" he said totally dodging her question as he got out of the car She soon followed behind the taller who was at the trunk grabbing blankets and a large flash light.

   "What do you need me to carry?" she asked as she looked up at him with a confused expression still on her face.

   Chang Wook laughed then closed the trunk " Nothing I just wanted you to get out of the car" he smiled brightly at her has they began to walk towards the beach. He set one of the blankets down on the ground and the other on top of it then sat down on the ground patting the spot next to him.

   Ji Hyun sat down next to him as soon as she sat down Chang Wook wrapped the blanket around her "You will get a cold keep this on" he explained.

    Ji Hyun smiled to herself then wrapped the blanket around herself and Chang Wook " I don't want you to get a cold either Chang Wook-ah" she explained then let out a small laugh. Chang Wook let out a shaky breath and scooted closer to Ji Hyun who was admiring the sky " You know they say that we all look up into the same sky but we all see different things, I see it as opening a door you, can be anyone anywhere. You can be yourself at any moment in your life. You open that door and you realize you are the same person under the same stars from when you were young to now. Out here is where the world begins and ends, its like nothing ever stops happening. You just create more doors to open." she explained then looked over at Chang Wook who was looking at her with so much admiration and love.

    Chang Wook brought his hand up to her cheek slowly caressing it with his thumb " You are amazing you know that" he explained as he rested his forehead on top of hers. "You're special to me. You're the only one I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I can never get tired of talking to, and the only one who crosses my mind through out the day. You're the only one who can bring down my mood without the intention to and affect my emotions with every action of yours. I can't explain with just words how much you mean to me, but you're the only one I'm afraid of losing and the one I want to keep in my life. I guess what im trying to say is Ji Hyun-ah I want you to be my person." He explained as he let out a shaky breath.

    Ji Hyun looked up at Chang Wook who was looking down at her with a worried expression on his face. Ji Hyun caressed his cheek with her thumb, bringing him closer towards her and pecked his lips softly. "I will be you're person if you will be mine" she smiled as she saw Chang Wook quickly nod his head and brought her closer to him embracing her into a tight hug.

    " Thank you, thank you so much Ji Hyun-ah " he explained has he held the small girl in his arms as he pressed his lips down on her forehead.

 

   Song For Chapter: https://youtu.be/a49zC0J7v3s