3-You're My Garden

Always Together

 

 

 

 

 

 

          Maybe it was the fact that they were childhood friends or was it the fact that the attraction for each other was always there since they first laid sight of one another.But whatever it was they kept it hidden,due to the fact that neither one of them wanted to ruin such a beautiful friendship over their feelings for one another.Or that's at least what Ji Hyun thought, as she watched the older man sit down next to her on the couch; passing her a shot from a bottle of soju to celebrate Chang Wook's accomplishment of getting signed by a company for acting and her getting excepted into one of the highest university for psychology. She smiled up at him brightly and gave him a small nod " Thank you Wookie" she explained with a laugh as she clinked glasses with him. As they both drank the shot in one go Chang Wook looked at her with a small smile and laid his head on her shoulder and let out a sigh. Ji Hyun patted his head softly,playing with his hair "I know what you are thinking" she explained softy. 

         Chang Wook got off of her shoulder  " And what would that be?" he asked avoiding eye contact with the young woman as he began to pour himself and her another shot. But before he can pour it she grabbed his hands in her smaller ones,this caused him to stop his actions as he looked down at the doe eyed girl.

         She looked down at their hands and started to caress the back of his hand's with her thumbs as a way of comfort " I know you are upset because you're omma dosen't approve of you acting.You don't have to hide it from me,if you want we can talk about it,I hate seeing you like this" she explained with a small frown on her face as she looked from his hands to his eyes.Chang Wook held the small girls hands tighter, he knew it, she can read him like and open book.He tried really hard to be  supportive of Ji Hyun-ah but the fact that his omma is upset with him is really hurting him. He has always wanted to be a good son to his omma and make something of himself so others can be proud of him.

       "Ji Hyun-ah I hate the fact that you can read me like an open book, joesonghabnida I really tried to hide it from you so we can celebrate you getting into University" he explained sadly as he looked away from the girl,with a faint expression on his face.

         He sighed softly as he felt  the grip from one of his hands release and soon be replaced with a hand on his cheek, slowly turning him to face the girl with the smile he has loved for years now. "There is nothing for you to be sorry about Chang Wook-ah, im sure you're omoni just needs time to understand that this is what you want,and that this is a wonderful way to creat something of yourself.Yeah it's no doctor but it's something that you enjoy doing and if you enjoy it then im sure omoni will except it.She loves you and will support you in anything you do it's just a shock to her at the moment.She will come around sooner or later" She explained as she caressed his cheek with her thumb as she smiled brightly at him" Everything will be alright" she said softly as reasurance to the slightly older man.

       Chang Wook looked at the young woman in shock,how can she be so amazing? never has he thought that this was where he was going to be in 23 years. As he held on to the smaller hand tightly he pulled it towards him,bringing the small girl to hit his hard chest. As he wrapped his arms around her waist. He buried his head in the crook of her neck. " Ji Hyun-ah I want to tell you that im really thankful for you to be in my life for all these years,and stuck with me it truly means a lot to have someone by my side" he smiled as he heard her breath hitch slightly which caused him to pull back from her neck. As he looked at the young woman he coulden't help but let out a laugh.Her used to be white cheeks turned into a dark shade of red.

        As she got up from the couch trying to get away from the young man, he grabbed the back of her waist pulling her down on his lap. "C-Chang Wook what are you doing?" she stutter as she tried to brake free from his arms, by attempting to separate his locked hands from around her waist. 

       Chang Wook looked up at the girl on his lap with a nervous expression "Ji Hyun-ah can you do me a favor?"

       Ji Hyun stopped attempting to brake free as she looked at Chang Wook with a confused glance plastered on her face "W-what do you want?" she asked timidly. She felt the arms from around her waist release but soon felt large hands grab onto both of her smaller ones. "Wookie what ar-"

        She was suddenly cut off by Chang Wook "Ji Hyun-ah, I wish I could explain your eyes,and how the sound of your voice makes my stomach turn. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time im with you, I feel so complete."

        Just as she was about to ask what he meant,she felt a pair of lips connect to hers,she felt a shiver run up her spin and her heart begin to speed up. The young girl was so shocked that she didn't know what to do but stay still as she felt the soft pair of lips continue to kiss her.Suddenly she felt the kiss be broken by Chang Wook with a sorrowful expression on his face. "Ji Hyun-ah im sorry I shouldn't have done that I must have upset you im s-" the young man was soon cut off just like before but this time the young woman on his lap, pressed a soft kiss on top of his lips,this caused him to hold her hands tighter bringing her closer to him. All he can think of was Ji Hyun-ah her scent,her lips,her personality. He was so drawn to her that it was unbelievable.

          As they slowly pulled away from the kiss Ji Hyun rested her forehead against his,he watched as she slowly opened her eyes to look at him. She let out a shaky breath "What took you so long."

 

https://youtu.be/OfqJ5fPM9Iw - Song For Chapter