[OneShot] colourfulyou :: Once Upon A Love Letter

The Exotic Shawol poster shop [REQUESTERS PLEASE BE PATIENT | ON HIATUS | EXTREMELY BUSY]

 


 

colourfulyou | Once Upon A Love Letter | BaekYeol

Kevin and Haneul ( genre : romance, fluff )

 

 

It was a normal day of a busy life. Baekhyun walked over to his seat, passing his classmates and his friends. Glancing over his shoulders, he saw Chanyeol. Playing with Kai and Sehun. And, of course.. they're happy. Park Chanyeol, the person that could never leave his mind, nor his heart. The first person to make his heart flutters and the first one who make him laugh and smile happily without thinking about his problems anymore.

He kept thinking about him, not realizing that he already put his bag on his seat and he let out a piece of paper. It was an ordinary paper with the smell of lavender. Why lavender? Because it's Chanyeol's favourite. He scribble something on it.

On the piece of paper, writing with the ink of blue pen, he pour everything that he felt about Chanyeol. Of how he loved him. How he looked at him everyday. How he changed his boring life to a happy life. How he make him smile with his silly jokes and all about him. That's the only way to talk to Chanyeol, over a piece of paper. It was nothing so special but how Baekhyun wished that Chanyeol will at least, know about his feeling towards him.

Of course, just as always, the love letter will end with an I LOVE YOU CHANYEOL. And, of course he will put it in an envelope and keep it in his bag, but before he could do so..

"Yah! Baekhyunnie! Let's go to the canteen! It's almost time for the bell to ring! Come on!" shouted Kyungsoo from afar. Smiling he shouted back okay and shoved the envelope inside the drawer. He walked pass by Chanyeol who winked at him. He smiled and so do Chanyeol. It was a good day.

And then as the time pass by, Baekhyun had forgotten all about the envelope. Until it was time to go back home. Baekhyun was packing his books.

"Baekhyunnie, I'm going home first!" shouted Kyungsoo. He always shouts. Can't he talk slowly? Thought Baekhyun. "Okay!" he nodded. Kyungsoo walked away, dragged by Kai with Sehun and Luhan.

"Yah, Bacon!" greeted Chen with Lay and XiuMin. Tao was looking at his new Gucci wallet. "Annyeong, Chen. Where is Kris?" asked Baekhyun. They were his friends. "He already went home with Suho." answered Chen back. "Hey, we're going home first. Goodbye, see you tomorrow!" they waved goodbye to him and he waved back.

There were only two person left in the classroom now. Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun was feeling so nervous. He looked at Chanyeol who's packing his books too. Suddenly, he felt like he's going to faint. 'Me and Chanyeol. Lonely in this place.' The thought was making him happy and nervous at the same time. When Chanyeol look back suddenly, staring straight at him, he quickly turned around and went to the toilet.

"What am I doing???" he talked to himself outside the toilet after he washed his face to feel relax and okay for a while. Slowly, he walked back to his classroom and the nervous kind of feeling comes back. As soon as he come back, he tried to talk to Chanyeol. Maybe it was his luck and maybe this is his chance after all he can't hide his feeling forever, won't he?

"Chanyeol, I..."

Baekhyun froze. There, infront of him, Chanyeol was reading something with the smells of lavender. His love letters! Her bag was all opened and there was a lots and lots and lots of love letters.

He gasped. His secrets... "I.. Chan-Chan..yeol.." he stammered.

But, Chanyeol wasn't listening. He was smiling. Grinning widely. He look back at Baekhyun who was two times shocked to see that he's not mad. He opened his bag then. He poured all of his things infront of Baekhyun, on the table. Instead of textbooks.. Baekhyun caught something with his eyes.

It was an envelope. They smells like lavender. "Is.. is-is that for me?" he glanced at Chanyeol nervously.

"Yes. Open it." answered Chanyeol, still smiling.

Baekhyun picked the envelope between his racing heart and his shaking hands. When he opened them..

 

Today, I saw Baekhyun again. He was writing something. It was the smell of lavender.

Why do he have to be so perfect with his smile and his actions?

I didn't understand. I probably will never understand.

But I know something..

I LOVE BAEKHYUN.

-Park Chanyeol

 

Baekhyun gasped. His jaw dropped. "W-what?" the plain writing in black ink keep staring at him. They are short and simple but the last three words of love, really did shocked him. He looked at Chanyeol's face. "Y-y-you loved... ME?"

Chanyeol nodded. And that's the time, where Baekhyun knew, that Chanyeol had been doing the same. Just like him. Writing love letters. They never knew that they loved each other. A smile grew on Baekhyun's face. He laughed. He was so happy right now. He run and he hugged Chanyeol wih all of his might.

And, over the love letters and the smells of lavender, Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun. That was when two hearts becomes one. That was the day where Baekhyun and Chanyeol becomes one.

 

"Baekhyun, saranghae!"

"Chanyeol, I love you too."

 

 

 
Chit-Chat with CoolerThanYou :
- Here's your one-shot. So sorry a bit late. I read it and its awesomeee. Do you like it? I know I do. So romantic. Lol ok so please give feedbacks :D
 
 
 
Writer : k-starlove00