[OneShot] hijirie :: The Sweet Prom

The Exotic Shawol poster shop [REQUESTERS PLEASE BE PATIENT | ON HIATUS | EXTREMELY BUSY]

   


 

hijirie | The Sweet Prom | 2hyun couple

HyunSeung and HyunA ( genre : romance )

 

 

   "HyunA!! Yah, Kim HyunA!" she could hear someone calling her name. HyunA turned around. She smiled seeing HyunSeung ran towards her waving his hand, happily. Unfortunately, he didn't saw a rock just a step forward. He tripped and fall before looking at HyunA, couldn't believe of what just happen. It was a moment of silence. Suddenly HyunA laughed loudly. It made HyunSeung's face as red as tomato.

   "Oppa, you are so clumsy sometimes," HyunA walked slowly towards HyunSeung with a smile. She put her hands on his cheeks. HyunSeung grabbed HyunA's hands while moving his face closer to HyunA. He gave her a sweet warm kiss.

   "Come on, lets get in. I've checked in and our room is 532," HyunSeung smiled and pulled HyunA towards the lobby. 

O~O~O

   "What take you so long. We are already late," HyunSeung knocked the door once again. Just after a knock, HyunA came out of the room. HyunSeung was speechless. He looked at HyunA from head to toe. She was wearing a white dress with pink laces. Her hair was prettier with some flower clips on them. HyunA's shoes were white, just like her dress. She also wore some eye shadow to make her sparkling eyes more sparkly. HyunSeung admit that HyunA was a bit y that night as the dress she was wearing was exposed in the back of her upper body.

   "Oppa?" she waved her hand in front of HyunSeung's face. HyunSeung blinked and smiled. He walked closer to HyunA all of a sudden before moving his face in front of HyunA's ears.

  "So beautiful..." He whispered softly. HyunA blushed when HyunSeung kissed her cheek.

  'Ah, stop with being so romantic or I'll faint,' HyunA thought.

  "Come. The others are waiting at the hall," HyunSeung smiled while grabing HyunA's hand. They walked towards the hall with their hand interlocked. From outside, HyunA could see the Beast and 4minute members looking at them with their misterious smiles. After a step forward, YoSeob came out of nowhere.

  "Wow, you guys looks so good together! Daebak!" He made a thumbs up sign.

  "Heh! Surely you guys will win the Sweet Couple Award with kind of entrance. Look! Everyone's looking," DooJoon pointed. Both, HyunA and HyunSeung looked around and it was true! Everyone inside the hall was looking at them!

  "Umm, why are they looking at us?" HyunA asked innocently.

  "Well, duhh. Its a school dance party after all and the two of you are the top 10 kingkas here remember?" GaYoon answered with a smile.

  "I'm so happy for both of you," DongWoon tapped HyunSeung's shoulder. All of them moved to the centre as soon as the music starts. HyunSeung grabbed HyunA's hand and bowed. He kissed the back of her hand softly.

  "May I have this dance, my beautiful princess?" HyunSeung asked romantically.

  "Of..Of course," HyunA blushed. She put her hands on HyunSeung's shoulders. HyunSeung on the other hand grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

  "Look into my eyes and think only about us.." HyunSeung whispered.

  HyunA looked at HyunSeung's eyes and they began to dance. Their feet moved in such harmony along with the music. HyunSeung suddenly put his head on HyunA's shoulder and whisper something.

  "Saranghae.." his voice was so soft, almost couldn't be heard by HyunA. 

  'Eh? Who is he looking at?' HyunSeung thought as he saw a guy looking straight at him. He stared at the guy to make sure and oh! He is looking at HyunA! That's right, HyunA was very pretty and y tonight. Of course other guys will also love look at HyunA's iness. HyunSeung was in a huge jealousy. Then he looked around. There were other guys looking at HyunA with the same erted look! He suddenly pulled HyunA, walking towards the exit.

  "What's wrong?" HyunA asked. She was a bit shocked when HyunSeung suddenly pulled her towards the exit door.

  "Let's get back to our room. You go and change to another outfit," HyunSeung said looking away.

  "What? Why?" HyunA asked couldn't believe what she just heard. 'Before we got here he has nothing to say about my dress,' HyunA thought to herself.

  "I don't need to explain anything. You just listen to me! I said go and change now!" HyunSeung started to raise his voice. He was very mad that he couldn't control his anger.

  "Why do I have to listen to you? Before we got here, you never say anything about this dress," HyunA replied with the same tone. She was mad as well. HyunSeung can't go order her around like she's some kind of slave or something. She has her own decision to make.

  "Are you raising your voice, HyunA? Are you disobeying me?" HyunSeung couldn't believe HyunA shouted at him. He didn't realise that he did the same thing to HyunA a while ago.

  "I'm not your slave! You are not even my father! I don't have to listen to every word you say!" HyunA said, shivering. What is wrong with HyunSeung tonight?

  "I am your boyfriend, HyunA! And you will do as I say. Go get change now!" he said at HyunA with a fierce face. He was so mad as if he was blaming HyunA for all of this.

   "A boyfriend? So why are you asking me to do something that I don't want. You are making me your slave! If this is the way you act, I never want you to be my boyfri-.." HyunA stopped talking when she felt pain on her cheek. She put her hand on it while looking at HyunSeung. She saw HyunSeung was speechless. His fierce face turned pale. 

   "Y.. You.." HyunA's eyes started to form tears. She couldn't believe HyunSeung hurt her.

   "Even my father never hurt me. Y.. You.."

   "H.. HyunA.."

  "I hate you!" HyunA turned around and ran as fast as she could away from HyunSeung.

 "HyunA, wait!" HyunSeung called HyunA. Then he looked at his hand. 'What did I do?' he covered his face with his hands before running after HyunA. 'I'm sorry, HyunA..'

O~O~O

  "Did you find her?" he asked DooJoon. DooJoon shook his head.

  "Where did she go?" HyunSeung panicked. He could not catch up with HyunA after the fight. HyunSeung called his group members right away and asked them to help him search for HyunA.

  "Maybe she went back to her house?" YoSeob said.

  "Impossible. The rain's so heavy outside and there's no taxi at this time," GaYoon replied. She was very worried.

  "Yeah, I called her house and her mother said she was not home," JiYeon said with her phone on her hand.

  "Seungie, what happened?" GiKwang asked HyunSeung. He was also very worried about HyunA. Where could she be?

  "W.. We fought and.. I hurt her," everybody was shocked. Impossible! HyunSeung will never hurt HyunA.

  "W.. What did you do to her?" GaYoon was shaking. If its true what HyunSeung told them, that means her bestfriend is really hurt, inside and out.

  "My hand.. I slapped her!" HyunSeung said covering his face. His hair was a mess.

  "What did you do?! Seungie-ah! She's hurt!!" GaYoon hit HyunSeung hard. She could not believe her bestfriend was in pain. And it was all because of HyunSeung. She cried thinking of HyunA's condition.

  "Guys, please help me find her. Just.. Please.." HyunSeung was down on his knees. He didn't know what to do. Where is HyunA? What if something bad happens to her? HyunSeung shook his head. 'If anything bad happens to her, I will never forgive myself' he thought to himself.

0~0~0

   "Who does he think he is? Talking to me like I'm his slave," HyunA kicked a small pebble infront of her. Then she saw a mirror. She ran towards it before looking at the reflection of herself.

  "What is wrong with this dress?" HyunA stared at the mirror. Her angry face turned frown. This was the first time HyunSeung ever hurt her. She was very mad because that dress was given to her by her grandmother before she passed away. How would she ever take off that precious dress only because HyunSeung ask her to do so? 

  "What is wrong with him today?" HyunA talked to herself. 

  "Hey, its an angel," HyunA heard a voice from behind. She was shocked  when she saw three guys looking straight at her with strange smiles on their faces.

  "Who are you?" HyunA stepped backwards when those guys walked forward towards her.

  "What are you doing here alone, sweetheart?" a guy with a cap tried to reach for HyunA's hands.

  "Let go of me!" HyunA struggled. She was scared when those three guys got closer to her. 

  "Come on. Lets have some fun, shall we?" they laughed loudly. HyunA gulped.

  'Somebody help me!' 

0~0~0

   "HyunA! Come on, HyunA! Don't be like this" HyunSeung kept calling his girlfriend's name. His feet couldn't stop but to run faster each and every second. He kept looking around until he saw a woman surrounded by three men four levels above him. His eyes widen.

   "HyunA!" he shouted. He ran as fast as he could towards them. 'If anything happens to HyunA, I will never forgive myself!'

   "Come on. Let's have some fun, shall we?" HyunSeung's face became red. He was very mad. Who the heck dare to say that to HyunA?! Right now, he only climbed up a level and there was two more levels for him to climb to get to HyunA. He blamed himself for being lazy when it comes to sports lesson. Now he really regret it.

   'Hang in there, HyunA..' he thought. His feet moved faster than before.

   "HyunA, don't worry I-.." he said as he reached the third floor but then he was speechless.

   "H.. HyunA?"

0~0~0

   "These guys.. If only I could.." HyunA clenched her fist. 

   "Come on.. Let's follow oppa?" the guy with a hood grabbed her waist. HyunA was very pissed. She stared at those guys. She could hear the guy holding her gulping.

   "Nobody touches me except HyunSeung!!!" she shouted as loud as she could. Her body automatically moved towards those guys who were walking backwards. They were scared to see HyunA with her scary eyes.

   HyunA punched the guy who grabbed her waist just now. Then she smirked as she saw him out after a punch. She then walked towards the other two guys. With just a blink of an eye, one of them fainted. Now, it was time for the last guy. HyunA moved her feet and kicked his stomach. When he was down on the floor, she used her elbow and hit him at his back with no mercy. That guy was already weak. His nose was bleeding.

   "H.. HyunA?" HyunA turned around when she heard a familiar voice.

   "Hyunie?" 

   She saw HyunSeung lowered his body and down to his knees with a sigh. He covered his face with his arms. HyunA walked slowly towards HyunSeung and did the same, supporting her body with her knees.

   "I'm.. glad you're okay.." HyunSeung said still covering his face, only his eyes were seen. HyunA could see HyunSeung's eyes got watery. She smiled.

   "I'm glad you came for me.." HyunA said.

   "I'm sorry, HyunA.. Just now.. I was so stupid to be mad at you. I.. just can't help it. Those guys are staring at my girlfriend.. It's all my fault," HyunSeung looked away. He was blushing.

   "Yeah, it is your fault.."

   "What?!" HyunSeung looked at HyunA.

   "Hehe, but let's call it a day. I never liked it, arguing and fighting with you," HyunA hold HyunSeung's hand.

   "Hmm, I'm sorry I hurt you.." HyunSeung grabbed HyunA's cheek. He caressed it softly.

   "You should be sorry. It hurts.." HyunA said then she smiled cutely. HyunSeung pulled her into his arms as he kissed her forehead.

   "Let's promise not to fight anymore, okay?" HyunSeung said. HyunA nodded.

   "Ne.."

   "I love you, HyunA. Always am, always will be," HyunSeung whispered.

   "Me too.."

   "Ehem.. We've seen enough here, guys," HyunSeung turned around and saw DooJoon smiling at them.

   "Come on, let's eat! I'm hungry. There's still 45 minutes before the prom ends," YoSeob put his hands on his stomach.

   "HyunA! We were so worried!" GaYoon ran towards HyunA and HyunSeung. Then she stopped.

   "Get away from her!" GaYoon slapped HyunSeung making him moved away from HyunA.

   "Hey!"

   "Woah, HyunA. You did this?" DongWoon asked HyunA when he saw three guys being unconcious on the floor. HyunA scracthed her back head and smiled.

   "I have to be more careful with her from now on. No more bullies," GiKwang was scared to think of him being punched and kicked by HyunA without mercy.

   "Come on, guys. The prom is about to end. Let's eat first!" YoSeob was still thinking about his food. Both 4minute and Beast members went down the stairs. HyunA and HyunSeung caught up with their hands interlocked. Never wanting to let go..

   "Still, I'd be best if you want to go and get change first,"

   "Hyunie.."

   "Oh.. okay.." HyunSeung sighed.

 

 

Chit-Chat with CoolerThanYou :

- Woah, I took a lot of time to finish this. But its done! Hope you're satisfied. And I found out that writing sure is a lot of work. I, ms Amie want to resign from writing one-shots. But its okay. My staffs will take care of the one-shots requests ^^ Btw this is a one-shot so it'll be only this. For those who asked me to update, I'm sorry but this is it. Its a one-shot so it is only a chapter. But you can always read the original story ^^ This one-shot is based on an original fanfic of hijirie called 'Yes, Teacher !' To read the awesome fanfic click below:

Yes, Teacher! by hijirie

 

Writer : CoolerThanYou