[OneShot] hansollover :: To tall to kiss

The Exotic Shawol poster shop [REQUESTERS PLEASE BE PATIENT | ON HIATUS | EXTREMELY BUSY]

   


 

hansollover | To tall to kiss | HunHan

Sehun & Luhan ( genre : fluff romance )

 

It's been a while since I have seen hyung and I am really excited to meet him again. He and the rest of EXO-M had been in China for promoting our new song for two whole months and due to our and their busy schedules I wasn't able to talk to him. I miss him so bad. I miss his smile I used to see every morning when I wake up. I miss his gently voice when he sings all those love songs. I miss his y moves when he dances. I miss every single thing about him that I love so much. Yeah, it's true. Me Oh Sehun is in love with Luhan but I can't tell him.... he will be scared of me and say that I am not normal. How can a man fall in love with another man? A deep sigh escaped my lips as my head hang down low. 
"Why so sad?" Suho walked over and sat down next to me on the couch. He patted my back gently as I didn't answer or look at him. I didn't want to tell him about my secret love. But to my 'luck' the doorbell rang and our manager opened the door. Seven guys walked in with big suitcases. It was EXO-M with their manager. Even though I was happy to see all of them my eyes were glued on him and only him. He seems tired from the flight and I fell bad for him. 
"Hey, Sehun!" My heart was racing as he slowly came over to me. He reached out to ruffle my head but wasn't able to touch my head. 
"Oh my! You became taller again." Luhan pulled his hand back and sighed while I cursed myself for being tall. 
"Sehun-ah~ stop getting taller. Or I won't be able to kiss you if I wanted to." Luhan started laughing as it was oh a joke but I turned red immediately by just imagining this. 
"Luhan~" I looked up and immediately regretted my action. In front of me was Kai holding my Luhan in his arms tightly. I was so angry at this moment. How could Kai dare hug him? Did he like him as well? I frowned as I saw Luhan wrap his arms around Kai and hug him back even tighter. 
"I'll go to sleep!" I said in an obvious angry tone and stormed in my room shutting the door behind me with a loud bang. To him I was just a friend! A good friend and nothing more! How I wish to be his lover... After some sleepless hours I decided to go out and get myself a glass of warm milk. I heard it helps if you can't sleep. The dorm was dark as I made my way to the kitchen. I drank the warm milk and was walking back to my room when I saw a figure sitting on the couch. 
"Luhan?" I asked confused as the figure turned to face me being a bit scared. 
"Sehun.." I think he was relieved to see me. "Why aren't you asleep like the rest? Aren't you tired from the flight?" I asked walking closer to him as he was hugging his knees. 
"Well... I want to sleep but.. we just watched a horror movie.... a-and I.." he gulped and I knew what he meant. How cute can this guy be? He is scared from the movie. I suddenly remembered what happened earlier and for some reason became angry again.
"Then go to Kai! I am sure he will be happy to hug you to sleep..." I walked over to my room but before I could close the door Luhan was inside. "Yah! Oh Sehun, why are you always so angry at me? Can't you respect me and call me hyung? I can't understand what's going on in your head!" I widened my eyes as I saw him angry for the first time. I, the one who wants to make him happy, made him this angry! 
"Well... You always do things making me mad at you!" I yelled back. It was true! I always seemed cold and didn't talk much around him because I was afraid to hurt him by saying or doing the wrong things.
"What did I do? IS THIS WHAT I GET FOR LIKING YOU?" I was frozen in my place as I saw his tears build up in his beautiful eyes and heard him yell. I was so glad that all the other guys were heavy sleeper or else they would have heard everything. My heart was beating at it's fastest rate as I saw his tears fall. 
"L-luhan.." I  whispered still not understanding what just happened. 
"I like you so damn much but all you do is ignoring me and being cold to me.. If you hate me just say it but please don't play around with my heart." He looked up at me and turned away to leave. That's when my brain decided to work normally again and I ran to him wrapping my arms around him from behind. 
"I am sorry!" I whispered in his ear gently. "I like you too hyung and I am so sorry I made you cry!" he slowly turned around and looked at me surprised. 
"R-really?" he whispered hopefully as I caressed his face whipping away his tears with my thumbs and nodded slowly. Immediately the smile I love so much formed his lip. Luhan was on his tiptoes trying to reach my face but couldn't. He suddenly pulled back pouting.
"I really can't reach your face to kiss you!" I turned slightly red and pulled him closer until he was standing on my feet. He was so close that I could feel his heart beat against my chest.
"Then I'll come down my shortie~" I whispered teasingly wrapping my arms around his well formed waist as he slung his arms around my neck. I saw his face in front of mine and he was blushing madly. I leaned in slowly placing my lips on his red ones. I could feel him kiss me back as I began on his lower lip. He tastes so sweet. The kiss was passionate yet gently. After a while I pulled back as both of us were gasping for air. 
"So will you stay with me or should I still go to Kai?" Luhan asked and I knew he was teasing. 
"No mister~ you are mine and I'll never let you go~" I pushed both of us on the bed and pulled the covers on us. He chuckled cutely and snuggled in my chest as I pulled him even closer. 
"Sehun-ah~ wo ai ni!" he whispered. 
"Luhan~ saranghae!" I whispered back as I saw a smile form around his lips and him closing his eyes and resting against my chest.
"Will the day ever come where you will call me Hyung?" I chuckled at his question. 
"I doubt so~" he smiled and I played with his soft long hair. 
Thank you Kris hyung for choosing a horror movie~
 
 

Chit-Chat with CoolerThanYou :

- Hey there, here's your request! >.< Sorry if you wait so long. Staff Sarang-me gave me a loooonngggg time ago but I totally forgot to post it up. Soo sorryyyy >_<

 

Writer : sarang-me