Initiate the plan.

Our Little Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was dumb. Seohyun looked at the spread out sheets of paper on her desk, looking significantly less daunting from yesterday's workload. She knew that she could get this done quick enough to be on time for the meeting with Jungkook, but noooooo, project "Cupid" was already underway. 

There's no way I can stop Taehyung once his mind has been set on something, she mused, glancing over at her phone. There was only one thing left to do for her; report to duty. 

       

She sighed as she tapped on Jungkook's contact name, bringing their chat up on her phone's screen. She bit down on her lip, feeling bad for having to ditch him again. But, it was for a good cause. So, it's alright? 

    

Huffing at her phone, she tapped on Taehyung's contact, pulling up their chat while simultaneously making a mental note to murder Jungkook in an implicit manner. She wouldn't ever carry out the act, but her being short? She snorted. Just because he's a giant, she chuckled inwardly. They were the same age afterall, so this was pretty much normal etiquette for them. It's a good thing. A very good thing. She was glad that he was no longer shy around her, because he was an amazing person to be friends with, and she wouldn't want to miss on a collaboration with such a person.

    

---

Jungkook wasn't pleased. He was going to meet Jimin again without Seohyun. How was he supposed to go now? As harsh as it sounded, he tagged along with Seohyun just because her brother was Jimin. Without the one reason that he used to meet the literal sun of his life, how would he go? He wasn't even friends with him. Ouch, his heart clenched at the cruel thought. But it was true. He knew it to be true. 

He was already there before he knew it. The least he could do was show up and be respectful, right? But, he knew he wanted to go anyway. It was on his own accord. Because, for once, he was sure about something other than photography.

Absentmindedly, he opened Jimin's chat and was greeted by a pleasant nickname change that he did the night before. He just hoped that the elder would never check his contacts or his messages. That would be difficult to explain.

    

---

A sudden buzz from her pocket took her off guard. She was too busy getting coffee for herself that the buzz startled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter