Did I scare you?

Our Little Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

Seohyun wanted so bad to roll her eyes at her brother's constant prodding. "So, you just got assigned to him?" She turned to meet his quizzical gaze, shaking her head to further elaborate on the assumption he made. "I told the professors that I was hoping to pair up with someone from Photography, and someone who wasn't Taehyung. They said they knew the right person and that's how I met Jungkook." Something about Jimin's shifty glances confirmed Seohyun's thoughts, he's not satisfied. But, she knew the questions he were asking weren't going to get him the answers he wanted. 

"I sent him a message, but he hasn't responded yet."

Her eyes widened, "You sent him a message? Then why did you prod me with questions? Clearly you just want to talk to him." 

He hissed at her, threatening in no way whatsoever. "I have to make sure he isn't an . I'm your brother. I have every right to do so."

"Your actions are lacking justification, oppa. I ain't dumb." She threw him a deadpanned expression; she wasn't buying it.

He threw her a mocking look before a 'ding!' filled the air and he returned to his "investigation". 

-----

Jungkook wished he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter