Who are you?

Our Little Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun ran for the first time in ages. She could feel her legs start to give out, but she couldn't be late for this. It simply wasn't good etiquette. To her, it wasn't. But she knew she would be late by a few minutes. So, she whipped out her phone from her jeans and messaged him. 

   

 

 

"Jiminie, do you think Seohyunnie is free to drop by today?"

He looked up at the mirror to see his partner wiping the sweat off his forehead. Pursing his lips, he thought about his response. He hadn't thought about telling his sister to drop by. He knew she would be free, but then again, they had no reason for her to drop by. 

He shrugged. Hoseok's smile dropped to a pout. Oh no, He knew what that pout entailed. He scrunched his nose, narrowing his eyes at him. "Please, Jiminie? Besides, don't you want to spend more time with her? The poor girl missed out last time!" He was practically begging. He knew it. Why did he even consider the request?

He sighed, pulling out his phone and opening Snapchat while Hoseok celebrated in the background. 

Jimin raised a speculative eyebrow. Who was she with again? Hoseok peered into his space, taking a look at the snap before he whistled. The younger shot him a glare and the male skipped away, unharmed by his attempts at being intimidating. For as long as he has known Jimin and Seohyun, he knew which sibli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter