Prologue: Beginnings

Our Little Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin haven't met each other, ever. Despite their surroundings being familiar with friends who were acquainted, they never crossed paths, till now. Jungkook was one who never wanted to meet Jimin, not because he hated him, but because of the butterflies in his stomach. (Un)Luckily for him, he had (great)friends that were willing to bring them together.

 

All of them are not only young, but also successful, as they go to the Biggest Arts University in Asia. Yonsei Arts University (liberal arts), a branch of Yonsei University's many branches. However, the university are characterized by their highly successful and well-known alumni. Most of the current students are in someway already in the world of professional Art. 

What about our characters?

Well, Jungkook is famous for his photography. Taehyung is known as V for his work in modeling and being a solo-artist. Jimin and Hoseok, the latter of whom goes by the pseudonym J-hope, are both famous choreographers and dancers. Namjoon, known by his stage name Rapmonster, and Yoongi, known as Suga, are composers, lyricists and producers. Seokjin is known as Jin, and he works as a solo-artist but is famous for his acting. Jimin's younger sister, Seohyun, is an established writer, MC, and podcaster/youtuber. 

 

And yes, 

This is a social media fanfiction. Because I'm a busy senior in highschool and I couldn't stop myself from making this f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter