Strip...Tease?...Yes, Please!!!

Idols deserve Love too ๐Ÿ’™
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arghh" Lala groaned looking into the mirror. She looked like a racoon, after all the crying yesterday & being too exhausted to take off her makeup before going to bed. She hadn't even managed to have a bath. She groaned even more when Tris and Ash walked in looking like they fell out of a magazine. "Wow" Ash said, gingerly touching Lala's hair. "Have you grown a nest, do you have chicks in there too" she said tongue in cheek as she tried to look at the top of Lala's head by standing on her tip toes pushing her onto the vanity bench. Tris grinned as she rubbed a finger under Lala's mascara stained eyes. "So, do we start with the bird's nest or the racoon, first?" she asked Ash, laughing at Lala's mild protestation. "This bird's nest is a two-man job Tris, let's divide and concur" she said as she opened the drawers, looking for some tools to help. 30 minutes later and Lala's hair was knot free. "I think that a bath would be the best bet Lala. Take some makeup remover with you and wash your hair. I'll style it for you with some curls. Lala who loved having her hair "played" with was feeling loved and drowsy. She hugged both girls in turn, before grabbing her stuff and heading to the bathroom. After a long hot shower, Lala was feeling a million times better. Her wet hair was wrapped in a towel and she was warm in a onesie. When she got back to her room, Ash & Lala were lying on her bed fast asleep. "I guess last night was as traumatising for them as for me" she whispered, before taking a running leap and jumping onto the bed. The two startled girls, pulled Lala down to cuddle with them. The wet towel fell on Ash, who pulled the two reluctant girls off the bed. "Come on you big baby, let's dry your hair, before you catch a cold"
Ash was almost done with Lala's hair, when the doorbell rang. Tris who was busy making breakfast ran to get the door. Her tinkle of laughter and shout of "Lala" had the two girls running out to see what the fuss was about. Tris was leaning against the open door and in the doorway, was a human size replica of a plushy bunny. ย Ash burst out laughing as Lala cautiously made her way forward. "This is for you Lala" Tris said giggling. Lala didn't understand what was happening, until the bunny" spoke in the cutest Aeygo voice, causing her to grin. She might seem like a tough cookie but she was a pushover for Aeygo.

Itjanha naega hal mari isseo
Itjanha naega neoreul joahae
Imankeum
imankeum
imankeum
imankeum
Naega neoreul joahae
[ENG. TRANS.]
You know, I have something to say
You know, I like you
This much, this much, this much, this much
I like you

Lala laughed and seal clapped in delight at the bunny's exaggerated dance and heart throwing. He could seriously be a contender against Woohyn ah who was the confirmed "Heart Prince" As an idol, the girls were no strangers to gifts and some really creative gifts at that. This though was her very first singing telegram. As the cute routine came to an end, Lala waited to see who had sent her this ingenious gift message. The bunny picked up a bunch or roses and a miniature replica plush bunny that she hadn't noticed, had been set next the open door. Accepting the gifts graciously (ALT always accepted fan gifts) Lala hugged the bunny to her chest and smelt the beautiful bouquet of red roses. It was clichรฉd but she always loved red roses. "Lala ssi? This message is from Choi Minho" the bunny said. Lala was taken aback and hugged the mini bunny tightly as the girls closed ranks next to her. She hadn't once thought that this could be from Minho.

"Joesonghamnida, I am sorry. Ginjang-i dwoeyo" the bunny said, scratching its fluffy head. "Are you new to this job?" Lala asked confused as to why this funny, confident bunny was feeling nervous all of a sudden. "Gwenchana" she soothed, "Just take your time. You are doing fine." She said forgetting about her temporary panic while trying to console this "Bunny". She wondered if it would seem as weird as it did in her mind, if she petted the bunny to calm it down. "Andwhae Lala...that's going too far" she scolded herself in her head and just tightened her grip on the mini bunny instead, awaiting the life size bunny's response. He was currently pacing in front of their door, which reminded her of someone. After a few "laps" in their small foyer while he mumbled to himself, he finally stopped as he came to some conclusion. Tris, Lala & Ash all looked from the bunny to each other and shrugged, confused. The bunny turned to face them once again and made his way into the dorm, until he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter