Reminiscing & Recriminations

Idols deserve Love too 💙
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki watched Minho gulp down the water like he had been trapped on a desert for a month, before running his fingers through his hair, causing it to stand up on end. He watched silently as that energy burst seemed to fizzle off and like a balloon that lost its air, he seemed to collapse onto the table…his head on his arms. Jonghyun grunted in frustration, watching Jinki’s way of dealing with Minho. If it was up to him, he would be beating the answers out of him right now. Tightening his fingers into fists, he took over the pacing as he watched Minho with a glare out the side of his eyes. Moving around the table, Jinki sat down next to Minho and waited, his attention still fully on him. Taemin however watched everyone almost like an outsider as he bided his time. He was just as annoyed at the turn of events, but he knew more hot heads was the last thing they needed. He looked back on his evening and although not smooth sailing, he thought that they had at least made some headway. He had liked Ash from a distance for a while, but due to conflicting schedules and the fast-paced life that they lead, it had taken this long for them to actually formally meet.
 
Eyes closed Minho had an almost angelic look of calm to his face, which was very different from his demeanour of a few minutes ago, his eyelids fluttering as a reflection of his thoughts. It was a wonder to watch his expressive face and Jinki moved in closer as he watched in fascination as Minho’s face moved from dreamy and serene to one of pure joy as his lips curved up in a beautiful smile. Jinki almost gasped and his heart even skipped a beat as Minho suddenly opened his eyes and stared straight at him. Pulling back Jinki raised an eyebrow waiting for the explanation. Minho sat up and ran his fingers through his hair again. “Stop that or you are gonna get prematurely bald” Jinki said smiling. Minho barked in laughter, feeling relaxed as was expected when dealing with Jinki.
 
Minho had collapsed on his folded arms feeling as drained as the bottle of water, he had just emptied. He closed his eyes as he went over what had happened with Lala. The way she moved was like a work of art in motion. Her sassiness and bold character was like no one he had ever met. Even though it annoyed him that she was technically older than him, he actually loved her ribbing. Well not the ribbing part, but her reaction, her tinkling laugh and crinkled eyes. She was so hot and y when she leaned in and whispered to him. He almost didn’t hear her over the loud beating of his heart. He knew that he had to be honest and straightforward with her and he had confessed sincerely to her. What he hadn’t expected though, was the result he got with his move... he was just trying to get her full attention. And boy, did he it, in spades, in fact. He was surrounded by her heat and the sweet smell off her had had his eyes almost rolling back in his head. He loved the hitched breath and the dazed expression that he had caused… loved that he could influence this reaction from her. Her little hands felt like hot pads landing on his chest and trailing fire as she moved them to his shoulder. He had had to swallow through his suddenly dry throat before prompting her for an answer. He smiled in remembrance at her answer. She was so adorably dorky and it was a good ego boost to know she thought he was hot. He was touched and at the same time.
 
Opening his eyes now, he wasn’t surprised to see Jinki in his personal space. He straightened and laughed when Jinki scolded him for his habit of running his fingers through his hair. “Hyung, I don’t know how it went wrong so quickly” he said as he lost his smile again.  He ignored the grunt of disbelief from Jonghyun as he continued “I told her how I felt and it seemed like she feels the same way too, but aish I messed up” he said, making to stand up and begin his pacing. Jinki grabbed a hold of his hand to stop him, asking him through clenched teeth “What did you do?” Jonghyun made to move across as well to add his two cents, but he was stopped by the strangely quiet Taemin, who shook his head and tightened his grip on the bristling Jonghyun. Flinging the restraining hands away, Jonghyun still paid attention to him though and turned away from Jinki & Minho. He needed to get himself under control or he would be soon jumping over the table to get at Minho. Sighing, he crouched down, placing his head on his knees as he waited out the frustrating tale. Taemin sat at the table, across from the pair, silent but watching. Minho seated himself again as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter