I am such a Pabo

Idols deserve Love too 💙
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was absolutely besotted by this magical sprite in front of him. He smiled at her independence as she refused his hand to steady herself. When she shook of her hoodie, he was mesmerized by flow of her gorgeous long hair. Leaning back on the bench he fixated on her as he prepared to watch more of her acting talent. When she spread her arms akimbo, he was not expecting her to become "Jack", from one of favourite movies… Titanic. He watched in stunned horror though as she went from actor to accident in mere seconds. Almost like watching a Baywatch Super Slow Motion scene, he saw her tilt forward and overbalance. Without thought or care for his own wellbeing, Jonghyun acted immediately. He clambered onto the bench, throwing himself sideways across the tabletop. He had never moved this fast in his life, he just knew he couldn't let her get hurt. With mere seconds to spare Jonghyun landed with a jarring thud on his back. He spread his arms wide as he caught the falling angel, tucking her safely against his chest. Expecting at the very least to end with a broken nose, Tris tentatively opened her tightly shut eyes, as she found herself surrounded by heat and muscle. Her poor threatened nose was within touching distance of Jonghyun's as she stared in awe at him. She was so sure that she was going to faceplant, that she stayed absolutely still with no thought to get off the hot body she was currently lying on. "Gwenchana?" He asked her concerned. Tris felt like the huge smile she was sporting was clue enough, but she decided that her Knight in Black Hooded "Armor" deserved special gratitude. Her smile naturally widen "Nan Gwenchana Opppaaaaa" she said as her Busan Accent became even more pronounced in her tipsy state. "You saved me. Gomawo" she said.  The arms surrounding her reluctantly loosened as she moved to rise up. Hating the feeling of loss, Tris instead focused on her task ahead. Bracing her hands on his chest she wished that she could spend some time exploring those firm pecs. Leaning forward, she smiled as he closed his eyes. Stretching to her fullest she rained the softest kisses on his forehead, cheeks, nose and those tightly shut eye lids. She liked the way his breath hitched, feeling his chest move beneath her. Leaning down once again in his arms, she initiated a hug and smiled as his arms immediately closed around her, securing her in this safe haven. She tucked her head against his neck and just breathed in this delicious scent which was Jonghyun.

 

Ash was grinning genuinely as she watched Taemin's strong muscled arms circling the two large plushies that were cuddled against his chest.  They were currently making their way slowly back to the table. Ash loved the sound of Taemin's voice as he spoke to his babies... he was still hyper from the gaming area. Although they hadn't discussed anything serious (The Sarang moment not counting right now) Ash felt at peace. Taemin's personality shone in so many ways tonight. From his childlike exuberance, to his understanding of her emotions and the lengths he went to comfort her, giving her space...all in his own unique way. They all were stacking up brownie points in his favour. Not that she let him know, this was in her personal "score book". They were just rounding the corner when Taemin came to a sudden stop, causing Ash to literally bump into his back. Rubbing her nose, Ash didn't even get a chance to complain but instead followed suit as Taemin took off in a run just as suddenly as he had stopped. Looking ahead as she ran, in the distance she saw Tris's swan dive on the table. Picking up the pace, she was relieved when Jonghyun literally flung himself on the table and became her human cushion.  Slowing down now then stopping, now that Tris was clearly saved, Ash leaned her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath. The short sprint and her concern had taken its toll as her heart beat almost out her chest. She raised her head, when she saw Taemin kneeling in front of her. "Ok?" He asked eyebrow raised in question. At her nod, he stood up, tucking his plushies under one arm, as he curved the other around her back. Gently hugging her to his side, they made their way forward, both slowing their walk to a snail’s pace. She subconsciously leaned into his warmth, accepting his support. There was no need for conversation right now. When they reached the table, they found JongTris comfortably cuddling on the table, lost to the world around them. Noticing the Soju bottles on the table, which seemed to have survived the Superhero manoeuvre, Ash understood the reason for Tris's flight. Bending close to the closed eyed couple, Ash couldn't her but admire their perfect match, but being Ash, she had to make them pay for that few seconds of worry they had caused her. Letting out a shrill whistle right against their ears, Ash stumbled backwards into Taemin's waiting arms as the two jumped up in shock, nearly knocking her over.  Smiling up at him for a brief second, they burst into laughter watching the tipsy couple try to untangle themselves.

 

Ash was having a great time ribbing Tris, as the four shared the remainder of the Soju, "So was Jonghyun a nice landing cushion?" She teased Tris, laughing even harder as the red blush went all the way up her neck, to her face, to the very tips of her ears. Wishing a hole would open up and swallow her whole, Tris took a steady breath. Being part of ALT meant that they all liked to take the mickey out of each other including their staff, so you either grew a thick skin, rolled with the punches or learnt to give as good as you got. Turning to face Jonghyun, she threw him a soft special smile before grinning at Ash. "I thought he had a swimmer's lean body, but I'm happy to advise that he is really muscular and well built." She brazenly advised, giggling when Jonghyun choked on the sip of Soju he had been currently drinking. It was now his turn to blush as Tris & Ash high fived each other "He must be, cos' you looked really comfortable lying on top of him, like he was your favourite mattress" Ash quipped. Tris has no come back and turned right into Jonghyun's waiting arms where she could hide her burning face. Taemin gave him a thumbs-up knowing how much he liked Tris. After only a few seconds of comfort Tris pulled back reluctantly rewarding Jonghyun with what was becoming his very own special smile. Jonghyun reached up and tugged Tris's hoodie over her head to shield her from the cold. Tucking in stray tendrils of hair, he gently cupped her face, staring at her for a second before letting he go. Tris was having a hard time controlling her breathing. Her heart was beating a mile a minute. Jonghyun had just inadvertently played out one of her favourite interactions... Tris lived for exactly that intimate moment between a couple and had never imagined it happening to her and with the one person she had such deep feelings for. Looking at Ash she communicated her panic and excitement and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter