The Meetup

Idols deserve Love too ๐Ÿ’™
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lala slowly stuck her head out around the building edge. She strained her eyes in the darkly lit alley way as she took her time inspecting the surrounding area. Carefully holding onto the door handle she stretched forward, nearly losing her balance as an impatient Ash stood on tiptoes and tried to look over her shoulders. Shrugging Ash off and giving her a scorching look, Lala checked the area once more, before using stealth like hand movements to motion them to follow her. The sound of the opening door seemed to screech like a banshee in the quiet evening, startling the skittish pair behind her. Clinging onto each other Ash & Tris followed their leader, Tris giggling quietly from nervousness. Another glare had her covering , but not stopping the mirth spilling from her sparkling eyes. Ash took a grip off her hand, calming her as they crouch walked behind Lala...keeping as close to the alley wall as to be hidden, but not wanting to touch the aged walls.

Cornering the building, Lala picked up the pace moving them further away from the building. Not looking back, they kept the pace, almost running. One block, two, three...they were now moving into a more populated area. Lala pulled her cap down tightly over her head, lifting up her collar and adjusting her mask. Following suit, all three made sure that there was no discerning part of them visible. Now that they were far away, they no longer huddled together, but rather tried to blend in. Trying to flag down a taxi with no success, Ash took matters into her own hands and lifted fingers to lips, before sending out a shrill whistle. Lala and Tris giggled as a taxi stopped almost immediately. Girly Ash whistling never fails to amuse the trio. They grinned behind their masks as the hastily got into the taxi. "Maparo Jebal Ajhussi" Ash commanded, as they finally relaxed against the seat, in one big beautiful heap.As the taxi took off, they could finally breathe easier. Still holding hands, they were trembling with barely held in excitement as the taxi sped through the bustling streets of Seoul. So far so good, their escape has been a success. Now to enjoy the night before they were caught and rounded up. The night scene looked like shimmering northern lights as they passed by in a blur. The sense of excitement and nervous tension exuded the taxi.

The taxi had barely come to a stop, when they eagerly clambered out the vehicle, while Tris settled the fare. The smell of several different foods permeated the air making them instantly ravenous. Clasping their arms around Lala, they traipsed into the night market. The bustle of people around had them clinging closer to each other. "What are we eating? Samgyupsal? Ttoekboki? Fish cakes?" Lala asked, already watering as she tried to drag the other two towards the food as she mentioned them, switching directions every few steps, with each new choice. She stopped in her tracks at Tris's suggestion of "Chicken" and turned to look at her in disbelief. "We could have ordered that in. What have you become Kihyun or Onew?" She asked incredulously. The two girls giggled at her statement and tucked their arms through hers successfully cocooning her between their two small bodies. "Well...since you mentioned Onew..." Ash started off before trailing off into silence. Tris picked up where Ash left off "Hmmโ€ฆsee the thing is, we aren't here just for the food." Lala easily stopped the forward movement digging her heels into the ground. "Spit it out guys" she said knowing they were up to another scheme and it was easier to give in. "Well we know that you are on the off with Key Oppa because of The Write promos from last year" Tris explained. "& that it's hurting you, especially every time we meet him backstage, so we've called an intervention" Ash said finishing off. "So, since Shinee is back in Korea and they have a free day, we are meeting Jinki Oppa and Bumki here."

Lala rolled her eyes and sighed knowing that this was inevitable. "Fine, where are we meeting them? Let's get this over with quickly cos' I'm starving". She laughed as Tris & Ash did their happy dance & High fived. Intertwining arms, they made their way to the edge of the food court area. Ash waved enthusiastically at a smiling Jinki Oppa who was doing a jumping waving motion to gain their attention. Tris pulled at Ash's arm to calm her and to stop attracting attention. They simultaneously straightened out their masks & caps, before Lala took off in a sprint, running in Jinki Oppa's direction. Not slow on the uptake, the girls giggled and chased after her. Jinki moved away from the table and spread his arms wide as he braced himself for the familiar impact. Lala high fived Jinki Oppa and wrapped her arms around his neck and moving to his side, just as Ash and Tris crashed into them forming a group hug. Squeezing tight they were in their own giggling bubble, which burst at the clearing of throats. In sync ALT, grinned behind their face masks as they slowly turned around with Jinki's arms now automatically surrounding Tris & Lala with Ash front & centre, arms crossed over as they turned to face their unexpected audience. Expecting Bumki to be with him was one thing, but the whole of Shinee was there...Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho was also there. A frowning Shinee at that. "!" Lala cursed beneath her breath, felling slightly dazed. Even while seemingly upset, Minho Oppa was looking as hot as .

Tris hid her face into Lala's sleeve taking deep breaths. Bold Ash turned to Jinki and hit him upside the head. "What are they doing here" she whispered harshly to the bashful chingu. "Mianhae, but Bumki let them tag along, but only โ€˜cos they begged him" Jinki said regretfully. Ash sighed as the girls straightened and bowed 90 degrees to their Sunbaes. "Annyeonghaseyo, ALT imnida" they said perfectly in sync. The guys forgot about their bad mood & their frowns disappeared as they hastily remembered their own manners and rushed to their feet. "Annyeong" "Hey" "Hi" "Annyeonghaseyo" the girls giggled at the multiple different greetings. Ash waving ily at them, her focus on one member in particular. Tris who still wouldn't look directly up, tugged at Lala's jacket "Why don't you & Bumki ah go get the food and talk" she whispered. Now that they were here, Lala was also resigned to resolving this conflict. "Bumki ah shall we go get the food?" She asked as she turned and headed towards the direction of the food, not waiting for his response. There were multiple footsteps running toward her as she heard Minho Oppa join the troup "I'll come too. There's too many people to buy for. I'll help" he said as he joined her on the left, with Bumki silently flagging her on the right...hands tucked into his jeans. Lala blushed at the warmth she could feel from having Minho Oppa, so close by. She squeezed her hands inside her jacket pocket trying to stop the feels. She turned to look at the girls who looked as shell shocked as her. They knew off her crush on the currently blonde idol. Deep breathes Lala she said to herself as she trekked along with these namjas.

Ash banged shoulders with Tris as they watched the gob smacked Lala walking away with her crush & Bumki. Hopefully something would come off it. Jinki grabbed the girlsโ€™ hands and pulled them to the table where Jonghyun & Taemin were still standing. Taemin raised his brow at Jinki as he held his hand out to Ash and helped her onto the bench closest to him, sitting right next to her. Jinki who was still holding Tris's hand helped her sit opposite Ash & Taemin. Tris whose eyes were once again on the flo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter