Chapter 4

Because I Fell in Love With You

That afternoon at the hospital….

“You can go ahead first. I’ll park the car and meet you up there.” Dahyun told Chaeyoung.

“Alright! Remember to come. Don’t you dare make trouble for me and disappear!” Chaeyoung got off the car and entered the hospital through the main entrance.

“Just my luck! Ugh…. Of all doctors… Why must it be her? I don’t like her the moment she opened . She’s too random and talks too much… Like literally!” Dahyun told himself as he entered the carpark while looking for an empty parking lot.

 

 

“Hi Nurse Jeongyeon! I’m here for a check-up.” Chaeyoung told Nurse Jeongyeon chirpily. Chaeyoung was smiling from ear to ear as he has a really friendly personality unlike Dahyun.

“Oh hello. How are you feeling today? Where’s your friend? Did he not follow you over here today?” Nurse Jeongyeon smiled sweetly at Chaeyoung. The moment she realized Dahyun was not there, she had a worried look on her face, not because she cared for him in a certain way but because she did not want to get in trouble or more like she did not want to create more trouble for herself as she tries to contact Dahyun again if he did not appear today.

“I am doing fine, thank you. Oh, he went and park the car! He’ll be here in a bit.” Chaeyoung smiled back at the kind nurse. Nurse Jeongyeon sighed in relief as she heard what Chaeyoung said.

“All right! I’ll inform Doctor Minatozaki that you’re here. Please take a seat as you wait over there.” Nurse Jeongyeon showed Chaeyoung to the seating area before entering the doctor’s office.

“Hello!” Dahyun quirkily said to nurse Jeongyeon as he walked out from the elevator to the nurse station.

“Oh hello. I see that you’re here, Mr. Kim.” She smiled sweetly at him too.

“So… About that chinese restaurant, have you checked it out?” Dahyun was leaning against the counter at the nurse station as he talked to nurse Jeongyeon with an eyebrow raised as if he was flirting with her.

“Erm…. Not really… I prefer eating western food.” Nurse Jeongyeon answered him nonchalantly while filing up some forms.

“Oh…. You should have told me earlier so that I could have given you the number for a western restaurant instead of a chinese restaurant.” Dahyun was trying his best to flirt with nurse Jeongyeon.

“Look here Mr. Kim, I of EVERYONE in this hospital for sure do not enjoy nonsense when it comes to doing my job. So, if you could just cooperate with me for once, my life will be so much better!” Nurse Jeongyeon whispered loudly into his ears as they are in a hospital and raising their voice is prohibited.

“Geez, lady! Okay, I get it. I’m just having a little fun alright. For a moment, I thought you were the most angelic person. I was just doing you a favor since you look so skinny! Please eat more, you look like you’re going to faint anytime.” Dahyun said as he straightened himself and raised his hands in defeat, while he gets ready to leave the nurse station.

“I’ll let Doctor Minatozaki know that you’re-“ For once, Nurse Jeongyeon finally raised her head to make eye contact with him.

“Wait over there right? Okay, I got it, thanks.” Dahyun cut her off before she can finish her sentence. Nurse Jeongyeon looked at Dahyun in disbelief as he walked off because she hasn’t seen anyone so childish before in her life.

“Geez! What does he know about me! I eat 2 bowls of rice for 3 meals and finished all of my side dishes in a day. Me, fainting? Never in my life!” Nurse Jeongyeon whispered to herself.

 

 

“Hello there Mr. Son.” Doctor Minatozaki smiled brightly as she saw Chaeyoung.

“Hello Doctor Minatozaki!” Chaeyoung smiled back happily as he was happy to see the pretty doctor.

“Oh hi, Mr. Kim.” She forced a smile as she wanted to continue to be professional even though she didn’t really like the guy.

“Supp doctor!” Dahyun said nonchalantly and took a seat in the doctor’s office while crossing his legs and leaning back against the chair.

“Ugh…” Doctor Minatozaki rolled her eyes. In her head, all she can think of was “rude”.

“Oh, by the way, you can call me Sana.” She turned to Chaeyoung and smiled at him sweetly.

“Nice!”

“Not you! I’m talking to Mr. Son.” Sana quickly retorted back. Chaeyoung was looking back and forth between the two individuals who were quarreling.

“I was talking about my game.” Dahyun showed Sana the high score he got while playing the mobile phone game called ‘Flappy Bird’. Chaeyoung could only facepalmed himself as he was embarrassed about his friend.

“Geez…. I just wasted my precious time talking to that goon!” Sana said as she prepares to check on Chaeyoung’s wound.

“I have removed the stitches from the both of you and there isn’t any infection whatsoever. So you’re both free to go.” Sana said as she removed her gloves after finishing up on Dahyun.

“Thank you, Sana!” Chaeyoung said with full of manners and a 90-degree bow. Sana nodded in approval.

“Thanks doc!” Dahyun coolly say.

“No problem. I hope I don’t see you again.” Sana said as Dahyun was leaving the office. She crinkled her eyebrow as she looked at Dahyun leaving the office.

“Ooh~ I hope so too. Let’s see about that.” Dahyun left as he waved at Sana with his back facing her.

 

 

*RIIIIIIIING*

“Hello~ Are you ready to party?!”

“HELLO! Of course I am! I met such a weird and rude guy today at work. I’m so angry ugh!” Sana complaint to Nayeon as she pointed to an imaginary Dahyun in the air with her other hand.

“Oh sister! We gotta let it all out tonight!! I’m so excited!” Nayeon was squealing through the phone.

“Yes! I’m so excited to see you too! I’m going to go all out that if I’m not drunk, we’re not going home!”

“That’s easy for someone who’s still single to say. My Tzuyu wouldn’t allow that to happen to me.” Nayeon TT-ed.

“Awww~ Tzuyu is such a sweetie. You’re so lucky Nayeon!” Sana’s eyes was sparkling as she thought about her non-existence Tzuyu in her life.

“Are you crushing on my husband now, Miss Sana? He’s mine okay!” Nayeon jokingly said.

“I’m still angry at him for stealing you away from me! You were mine initially. We were so happy together before you got married now I’m left alone.” Sana jokingly reply.

“Hey! Don’t be upset. WE’RE GONNA GO FIND YOU ONE TONIGHT! What do you say?!” Nayeon again excitedly screamed into Sana’s ear.

“It’s now or never dear!! Time to live recklessly! Woohoo! Ahhhh~ my phone!!!!” Sana lift both of her hands that caused her phone to fall to the ground as she forgot that she was holding her phone.

“Hello? Hello? Did you fall or something?!” Nayeon worriedly asked.

“HEL~~LO~~~! Ugh… My phone fell when I lifted my hands. I’m such a dummy.”

“Oh dear. I better stop talking to you then just in case you get distracted and fall or something! See you at our usual hangout at 9pm alright! Be there or be square! Buuuuwhyyyyyy~~” Nayeon excitedly hang up as she said bye in a really cute way.

 

 

-At FFW Nightclub-

As Sana arrived, she was seen dressed in a red mini dress that shows off her perfect s-line figure and long legs. Since the weather was slowly getting cold, she wore a brown trench coat that compliments the sleeveless dress that she was wearing. Her high heels were sparkling as she walked down the road with streetlamps illuminating the area. As she waits for her friends in the cold to go in together, she suddenly saw her best friend, Nayeon walking down the same illuminating light as her. Nayeon was wearing a black mini dress that complimented her s-line too. It was a long sleeve mini dress that looked good together with the high heels she was wearing. She wore a light trench coat to cover her from the cold.

“Heyyyyy!!” The both of them said in unison as they hugged each other. Smiles were radiating from their faces as they have not seen each other for a long time, in their terms, a week is a long time.

“It’s so cold out today! I just wish Jihyo and Momo would quickly arrive already!” Sana hugged and rubbed her shoulders hoping that it would keep her warm.

“What do you expect? You’re wearing so little when it’s cold! Tzuyu taught me a Chinese saying before. It goes like this “ai mei bu yao ming” It literally translates to - not wanting one’s life just to look pretty. But it means someone would do anything to look pretty.” Nayeon explains as she helped Sana warm up by rubbing her shoulders too.

“Wow! Tzuyu giving you Mandarin lessons or something? How are you sounding so smart already? But anyways! Of course I have to dress like this I want to get noticed tonight!” Sana winked at Nayeon with a flirty smile.

“Of course I have to learn how to speak Mandarin! I’m married to a Taiwanese guy for crying out loud. I want to be able to communicate with his family just like how he’s learning Korean to communicate with mine.”

“You’re very right Nayeon. You’re making too much sense recently that it’s threatening my rank! I’m currently at rank no.2 behind Jihyo, I don’t want to go back down!” Sana put both of her hands on her head as if it’s about to explode just thinking about dropping in rank among her friends.

“You’re fine Sana! Let’s see what happens tonight and if I’m able to snatch your rank.” Nayeon winked at Sana. Sana just gave her a ‘oh no you wouldn’t’ look.

“OH LOOK!  Current rank no. 1 and rank no. 4 is here! They came together!” Sana pointed towards Jihyo and Momo’s direction.

“OH MY GOSH!!! It’s been such a long time since Nayeon came out at night!” The first thing Jihyo said when they met.

“How are you girls? I miss our high school days where we spent almost every day together!” Momo was reminiscing when she saw the other two girls.

“And that’s why you’re still rank no.4, Momo! You’re too sentimental!” Sana said as she hugged the girl. They all laughed at their ranking jokes.

“Let’s not make this about me you girls! LET’S GO AND PARTY!!!” Momo grabbed her three friends by the hand and entered the nightclub together while running in.

 

 

“Hey! Dahyun hyung! Are you free?” Tzuyu approached Dahyun who was finishing the last sentence of his 100 pages report.

“Oh hey Tzuyu! I’m almost done. What’s up?”

“Oh… Erm… I need a little help... You see, my wife hasn’t been out with her friends at night for a very long time and it seems like they were very happy to meet each other. So now they’re too happy. They’re all drunk according to my wife. I feel responsible to take care of the four ladies. Do you think you can give me a hand?” Tzuyu asking the favor while rubbing his nape because he felt slightly bad for asking such a favor from Dahyun as they recently just gotten close.

“Oh yeah! For sure. It is my duty to protect children, pretty women, and the elderly!” Dahyun gave him a salute.

“You’re watching too much dramas on your break, aren’t you? Hahaha! You can even memorize that line from Descendants of the Sun!” Tzuyu looked at Dahyun in amazement.

“Only doing what I do best!” Dahyun gave Tzuyu a really cute wink.

“Ahh~~ I’m in love~~ Hahaha!” Tzuyu jokingly said as he grasps his heart as if cupid has struck it once again while Dahyun laughed along.

“Hmm… It’s 11:30pm already. I think we can go over and get the girls now.” Tzuyu was checking his watch as he is worried about his wife and her friends.

“Sure, I’ll drive my car then!” Dahyun saved his 100 pages report before he got up from his chair and picked up his car keys.

 

 

*dud-chit dud-chit* The sound continuously echoed in the nightclub.

The four best friends were having the night of their life. Not giving a care about the worries of the world but just living in the moment that is now. As they dance on the dance floor wildly, the ladies never forget to protect Nayeon from any creepy geezer who would try and flirt with her since she was the only married women among the four of them.

“AHAHAHHA! GIRLS THIS IS FUN! IT’S BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST LET GO LIKE THIS!” Momo shouted as the music in the nightclub was playing loudly.

“I KNOW RIGHT! LET’S GO FOR ONE MORE SHOT! I PROMISE! IT’S THE LAST!” Sana shouted back with her hands put together as she pleaded with the other ladies to get one last glass of shot.

“YOU PROMISE?! TZUYU WON’T LIKE IT IF I DRINK TOO MUCH!” Nayeon shouted back as she looked at Sana with a skeptical look.

“YES! EVERYONE EXCEPT NAYEON GETS TWO!” Sana shouts as she laughed really happily.

“WHAT???! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!” Jihyo and Momo shouted back in disbelief as they’re pretty much about done with drinking. A few more shots and they’re as good as dead meat.

“HAHAHAHA! I’M JUST KIDDING SILLIES! OF COURSE NOT! HAHAAHAH!” Sana laughed happily as if she has no worries at all in the world.

“COME ON, LET’S GO! It’s getting late. We should get this last shot!” Jihyo lift both of her hands horizontally before she proceeded to push the other three ladies to the bartender.

“Hey~ can I get four shots of Three Wise Man please~~ hehehe” Sana ordered the shots as she placed her hand on the table and rest her chin on her hand while her head slightly tilt to the left as she talked to the bartender.

“Sure! Anything for you, pretty lady.” The bartender smiled back at her before he proceeded to filling up the shot glasses with alcohol. Sana looked at the bartender as he do his job.

“Here you go, four Three Wise Man.” The bartender pushed the four shot glasses with his two hands as he finish up pouring the shot into the glasses.

“Here is my-“

“Here, take mine.” A gentleman handed out his card towards the bartender before Sana managed to get her card out from her wallet.

“Oh no no no. I really shouldn’t be accepting this from a stranger.” Sana finally with her credit card in her hand trying to stop the gentleman from paying for the drinks. She had a really firm look on her face that she didn’t want to accept the drink from the gentleman.

“I insist, miss. Take it as a blessing from a stranger.” The gentleman with stubbles smiled at Sana as if she was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

“We insist too!” Jihyo, Momo, and Nayeon insisted in unison. They were all looking at Sana with a teasing look on their face.

“Can you give me a moment, please? I need to talk to my friends.” Sana said as she excuses herself from the gentleman and the bartender to talk to her friends.

“What the hell are you guys doing?!” Sana whispered loudly as she didn’t want the gentleman to hear their conversation.

“What? You mean us?” Drunk Momo asked as if she didn’t hear a single thing Sana said.

“Helping you out, duh!” Nayeon gave Sana the ‘duh I told you already didn’t l’ look as she replied Sana.

“What do you mean you’re helping me out?” As the alcohol slowly intoxicated her body, Sana becomes rather blurry.

“Getting a guy!” Jihyo shook Sana while she looked at her with a ‘what else can it be’ look.

“Oh… OH MY GOSH GUYS! You are right! This is the right opportunity!” Sana finally came to her senses as she jumps in excitement.

“I’ll take it, sir! Thank you for the drinks! My friends and I really appreciate it!” Sana smiled flirtingly at the gentleman who was willing to pay for their drinks.

“No problem. Can I at least have the honor to have a toast with you girls?”

“Of course! Of course you can join us in a toast!” Sana sign languages her friends and signaled them to come over for the toast.

“To our happiness and for things to go well, CHEERS!!” Sana shouted her wish for everyone and everyone raised their glass for the toast. They downed the shot without any regret on their face as it was the last shot of the night.


Heyy!! So I'm back with a new chapter. Sorry for being late as real life was rather busy these few weeks. I managed to get an update out of my busy time. I hope you'll enjoy the chapter. Tell me your thoughts about this chapter. Also, I WANT TO THANK THE SUBSCRIBERS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND SHOWING INTEREST TO MY STORY! <3 It makes me feel like my stories aren't boring (even if i think it is).