Chapter 1

Because I Fell in Love With You

“Requesting for backups!! There’s too many of them!” Hiding behind a huge crate of empty wine bottles in an abandon factory somewhere in Seoul.

*Beep* “Noted! Be careful Eagle Eye!” *Beep*

*BANG*

“OH FOR THE LOVE OF PEACE! THAT SCARE ME A LITTLE! IN THREE, BABY TIGER!”

“Roger that.” Baby Tiger pulled out his gun.

“1…” While whispering.

*Click*

“2…” They got their stance ready.

“3!! NOW!” Both of them entered into visibility to the enemies and started firing their guns.

As they continue to shoot the enemy without backups, they realized that they ran out of bullets.

“Damn… I’m out!”

“Me too! We have no choice! It’s now or never! It’s going to take forever for backups to arrive!”

“Let’s show them some old-school style!”

Taking a deep breath, both guys hope for the best and when they were ready, they ran towards the enemy with only their bare hands. As they try their best dodging every bullet, they realized that they can’t get there alive. Making use of the location, they started taking the empty wine bottles and using it as their weapon. Randomly throwing the bottle towards the enemy helped a lot because of the sudden impact that the enemy get when the bottle hits them.

“Some of them are getting weak! I’ll go in…. You’ve got my back, right?”

“Yes, Go! I’ll cover you with these bottles!” Baby Tiger made eye contact with Eagle Eye and got a nod of acknowledgement from the latter before focusing back on throwing those empty bottles.

As the top agent in the company, Eagle Eye was good at staying alive despite a few wounds here and there that’s bound to happen occasionally. There were at least 10 of them with weapons. As Eagle Eye process the situation, he went towards the weakest league. One of them was trying to retrieve their gun from the ground that fell after it was hit by the bottle that Baby Tiger threw. Eagle Eye kicked his hands away before he picked up the gun. As he was picking it up, another one of the enemy came behind and attacked him. As he was punched in the face, he started getting annoyed. With fast reflexes, Eagle Eye managed to grab the enemy’s hands before kicking him in the tummy and throwing his body towards the other enemy. As they were lying on the ground, Eagle Eye made sure to knock them out before proceeding to the other eight enemies.

 

 

“Get ready to raid the factory!” The captain whispered rather loudly to the other agents.

*Bang* The door of the factory was kicked open and it slowly revealed both Eagle Eye and Baby Tiger walking out with a huge smile and satisfaction was printed all over their faces. It startled the team captain and the other agents.

“What happened here?” The captain asked the two agents coming out from the factory.

“Oh… Nothing much, we took care of it pretty well. All we need to do now is to handcuff them and bring them in. There’s ten of them and they’re lying down somewhere.” Eagle Eye told the captain.

“Oh boy…. YAA! You could have waited for us Eagle Eye! I know you’re capable but what if something happened to the both of you? We can’t possibly lose both of our best agents!” The captain told the both of them with a rather annoyed look as it wasn’t the first time that this happened.

“Oh no worries… Nothing will….”

*Baang!* A shot was fired as one of the agents shot the enemy who happened to crawl to one of their guns.

“….happen….” Eagle Eye continued as he turned around to look at the situation that just happened.

“Sigh…. But anyways, good job both of you. In the future, please please please wait for backups before you do anything alright?” The captain just sighed and shake his head though he was rather impressed with the both of them again.

“Alright boys, go ahead and arrest these fake wine makers!” The captain ordered the other agents to arrest the enemies and bring them back to the headquarters.

 

“It seems like you’re just really bloated from lunch. Not a big problem. I’ll give you some medication to drink. It will reduce the feeling of being bloated and get rid of your nausea.” A pretty doctor with a fairly long blonde hair said it while smiling widely.

“Thank you, doctor. I wouldn’t have known what to do if it wasn’t for you.” The patient bows his head in respect towards the doctor before getting up from his seat.

“No problem at all. It’s my job after all. But just remember not to eat too much in the future. I hope I don’t see you any time soon haha Take care.” The doctor got up from her seat before leading the patient out of the room.

“How did it go? Did you get the doctor’s number?” A man with stubbles asked the patient that just got out of the doctor’s office.

“My bro… my bro. I came here to see the doctor because I had a stomachache not here to flirt and get rejected. I’ve tried before but I got rejected every single time. So the only thing I can do is to hold this medicine close to my heart. I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT! IT’S THE ONLY THING DOCTOR MINATOZAKI WILL EVER GIVE ME!” The patient said it while holding tightly onto his medicine like his life depended on it.

“Ugh… You’re hopeless. How many more times are you planning to come back here?” The stubbled man asked his friend.

“As many time as possible! Injury is my best medicine it seems.” The patient said it with optimism.

“Ugh… You’re really hopeless Bok Nam.” The stubbled man lifts his hands in defeat as he realized that his friend is a hopeless romantic.

“Did you hear what that patient said? He must really like Doctor Minatozaki.” Nurse Jeongyeon told Nurse Heenim.

“I wouldn’t be surprised since she’s everything a guy wants. She’s not just pretty but she’s also really smart and have good manners! Who wouldn’t like Doctor Minatozaki?” Nurse Heenim replied in adoration.

“I know what you mean… But that patient wouldn’t mind getting injured just so that he can see her again. That is some dedication there.” Nurse Jeongyeon still can’t believe what she just heard.

“Ya… Even for me, there’s a 90% possibility that I would turn gay for Doctor Minatozaki. What more for weak guys like him.” Nurse Heenim gave Nurse Jeongyeon a glare while scanning her up and down before walking away.

“Ya! Wait for me! What do you mean?” Nurse Jeongyeon went after Nurse Heenim while still confused about the situation that just happened.

 

 

“You should really get that cut treated. It looks really deep!” Baby Tiger told Eagle Eye.

“Nawww… My favorite Chaeyoungie is looking out for his hyung.” Eagle Eye ruffled Chaeng’s hair.

“YA!! Not the hair! I’m just worried that I can’t see you get married cause you died of a stupid injury like this!” Chaeng said while hitting Eagle Eye’s hand from his head.

“Wow… That’s mean…. Why don’t you go with me too? I don’t wanna see you die before me tho.” Eagle Eye pointed at Chaeng’s left arm that was bleeding from getting scratched by the wine bottle.

“Oh gosh… What should I do Dahyun hyung! Mina is going to yell at me!” Chaeng was busy holding his arms with a worried look on his face.

“Well you see… That is why I didn’t get myself a clingy girlfriend who knew too much about me.” Dahyun could only shrug at Chaeng while he walked towards the driver’s seat.

“Hey! You’re single because you’re too picky! Don’t say that about my Mina. She’s a sweetheart.” Chaeng had hearts in his eyes whenever he talked about Mina.

“Pfft. I’m not picky I just think that I’m at the peak of my career. There’s too much for me to risk and I’d rather get married right away after dating for a few years instead of changing girlfriends every six months.” Dahyun retorted back while starting the car.

“Wow. Thanks for making it sound like it’s me. I didn’t get together with Mina right after I broke up with Somi alright. I got together with Mina a year later.” Chaeng scrunch his nose while staring at Dahyun.

“Omo omo… That’s a really cute face on you Baby Tiger.” Dahyun stared at him and look back towards the road.

“Ya! You’re such a big bully. I’m not gonna talk to you for a bit.” Chaeng pouted his mouth and folded his arms.

“Yeah sure! Let me have some peace and quiet for once.” Dahyun smiled as he continued driving.

 

 

“Please take a sit, the doctor will be with you in a bit.” Nurse Jeongyeon told the two guys.

“Thank you.” The both of them said while walking to get a seat at the waiting area.

*BANG*

“OH MY GOSH!! I’M SO SORRY!!” The lady apologized as she knocks into Chaeng.

“Ouch! Oh no... no…. You’re fine. I wasn’t looking properly.” Chaeng flinched a little as it was his injured arm that got hit.

“Are you alright?” Doctor Minatozaki lift her head up after grabbing all her stuff that fell while tucking her hair at the back of her ears.

“Y-yes… Yes… I’m fine, thank you.” Chaeng was flustered as he saw the blonde-haired doctor. Doctor Minatozaki’s eyes were sparkling as if it was made out of diamond.

“Are you alright bro?” Dahyun turned to look at the commotion when he realized Chaeng was not anywhere near him.

“Y-yeah… I’m fine… I just… “

“OH MY GOSH! The both of you are bleeding?!” Doctor Minatozaki softly screamed in shock.

“Well… Kinda…. If you can’t already tell.” Dahyun said with an indifferent reaction since she was asking the obvious.

“Oh my gosh! Please! Please let me treat the both of you. Come to my office right away.” She walked as quickly as she can to her office and the two guys followed behind her.

“So…. Mind to tell me what happened…?” She asked them in a hesitant voice while preparing the needle and suture for their exposed arms.

“Well… We were catching….”

“FALLING bottles and it kinda fell on the ground and broke and we kinda fell and got scratched…. Yeah… Something like that….” Dahyun quickly said before Chaeng can announce to the whole world about their job. Chaeng just stared at Dahyun not understanding why but he just let it go while nodding his head in pretend understanding.

“Is that your hobby or some sort?” She said while focusing on stitching Chaeng’s wound.

“Errr… Yeah… We love catching glass bottles… We’re planning to try out for the Guinness World Records… Yeah…” Dahyun replied while being flustered as he didn’t know what would make sense to be said.

“Hmmm… You guys have a weird hobby.”

“How about you! Is your hobby stitching or something? You sure have a weird hobby too!” Dahyun said it in annoyance.

“Hmm.” She stared at Dahyun for a while as she raised one of her eyebrows before finishing up Chaeyoung’s stitching.

“All done.” She said as she smiled to Chaeyoung.

“Gee… Thanks Doctor Minatozaki!” Chaeng checked out his arms and looked back at her.

“Now it’s your turn, weird sir.” She said while looking at Dahyun uninterestedly.

“I’M NOT WEIRD! UGH” Dahyun said while sitting down on the patient’s bed.

“Yeah sure.” She said nonchalantly.

 

 

“Why did you do that?” Oh my goodness! You just lied. Why do you always lie?” Chaeng asked Dahyun while raising both of his hands up until his shoulder.

“Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Bliss for us. Did you forget that we must constantly keep our identity a secret? It may or may not put us and our love ones in danger.” Dahyun replied Chaeng in a serious tone.

“Oh… Yeah… You’re right… I kinda forgot about that….” Chaeng stopped for a while as he remembered that fact.

“Hey wait! But Mina knew about it!” Chaeng caught up with Dahyun.

“Well, you told her before this rule was made official anyways. You just need to be lucky enough that she won’t betray you.”

“Well yeah! She’s not that sort of person to betray me! But anyways, don’t you think the doctor was really kind?” Chaeng replied with a smile as he looks at the ground because he’s shy the moment he thought about the doctor from before.

“Tsk tsk tsk. Already smitten by a new target? A tiger will never lose its strips. Tsk tsk tsk.” Dahyun looked at him while shaking his head.

“It’s not like that! I think she’s really pretty and kind, that’s all. I’m still very much loyal to Mina. Mind you.” Chaeng defended himself.

“Sure. Let’s head back to the headquarters, we have to write a super long report for not waiting for orders ugh!” Dahyun quickly walked off as he thought of that long report they need to write.

TBC


Hello everyone! I am not new yet I am not old either. I stopped writing a few years ago because there weren't any anticipation with the story in the past and that caused me to lose motivation. But I hope you guys enjoy this story :D The first chapter is up and I hopee you guys will enjoy it. Please leave a comment, either to just talk or anything! I would really appreciate it! (: