Realization hits

Huge misunderstanding

Chapter 4: Realization hits

………………Jungkook is falling apart, and I didn't tell Jungkook about the surprise, I didn't want him to be sad, ……….

I heard a sob……….it was him

** 4 days till anniversary**

Jungkook POV

Jimin Jimin Jimin NO NO … It was another nightmare, Jungkook thought to himself. The accident kept playing in my mind.

No POV

Jungkook groaned from the lack of sleep as he grabbed his phone to see that it was already 8:30am. He can finally visit Jimin, he grabbed the coat. He realized that Tae’s coat was missing, strange he thought.

He shrugs it off and proceeded to the hospital.

At the hospital

I walked straight to Jimin’s room when I saw that familiar back.

 “Jimin from Bts has been spotted to have been wheeled into an ambulance……..”

I stopped dead on my tracks.

“ Minie, please wake up soon, everyone is worried, everyone has been unable to sleep well and Jungkook is falling apart, and I didn't tell Jungkook about the surprise, I didn't want him to be sad, so please wake up and be okay, pleaseee, so Jungkook won't blame himself anymore and that the fans won't be worried…”

Wait, what surprise? What is happening? And why is tae here so early? Are they really together?

Jungkook choked a sob.

And was about to leave. When Taehyung saw him.

“Jungkook, you can come in if you want, I am just about to leave.”

“Hyung.. What surprise? What do you mean? And why are here you so early in the morning?”

Tae POV

CRAP… he must have overheard what I said, do I tell him about it? But then he will feel worst... maybe he deserves it. But Jimin won’t want that right? He might be angry at me if I told him… quick tae come up with something…

“umm the surprise. Oh, I wanted to give Jimin a surprise but then this happen”

Omg tae you are so stupid, Jungkook will be more suspicious about you and Jimin... so stupid

“Ohhh I see, you can tell me the truth you know, you at lying, I can see right through it hyung”

WHY DO I AT LYING OMGGG, play it cool, play it cool….

“What are you talking about? That is the truth, I thought you two have an anniversary so I thought I could as a friend, give you guys something…”

“Ohh okay, thanks hyung, but umm not now, you know…”

“of course, not now, when Jimin is awake, and when everything is fine”

“yup thanks, ohh and why are you here so early then?”

“Ohh I couldn’t fall asleep so I decided to visit him and talk to him, to see if he will wake up”

“ohh and umm what about u?”

 

Jungkook Pov

“umm the surprise. Oh, I wanted to give Jimin a surprise but then this happen”

Why did he hesitate? And he wanted to surprise him? Huh this makes no sense… are they really together? Am I that blind and stupid to see this?

Nooo Jungkook Jimin loves you and if he is alright, we can talk about this later when he is alright.

I am pretty sure he is lying, it’s so obvious….

“Ohhh I see, you can tell me the truth you know, you at lying, I can see right through it hyung”

“What are you talking about? That is the truth, I thought you two have an anniversary so I thought I could as a friend, give you guys something…”

Whose friend gives their couple friend a gift for their anniversary. Jimin looks so peaceful sigh, babe please tell me what’s going on, I’m trying so hard not to break down and suspect you guys.

“Ohhh I see, then why are you here so early?”

“Ohh I couldn’t fall asleep, so I decided to visit him and talk to him”

“ohh and umm what about u”

“umm same here, couldn’t sleep and I thought I would visit the love of my life, so….”

HA if he was the love of your life then why didn’t trust him then?

“ohhkayyy anyways I’m gonna go, see you later”

“ya, see you later”

He gave one last glance to Jimin before leaving the room.

Finally, I can have my own peace with you Minie…

No one pov

Jungkook felt bad...

Bad was an understatement. If he trusted his own boyfriend, Jimin probably won’t be lying on that bed. That is supposed to be Jungkook. Jungkook made a silly mistake, and now Jimin was facing the consequences, of not trusting your own partner...

“I’m so sorry Jiminie, babe, please wake up, We can go anywhere you want and do whatever you want” as he caressed his hair.

“please don’t leave me alone on our anniversary, you still remember our anniversary right? You promised me that you will never leave me alone, How can you break your promise now?” caressing his hand against his face.

“I messed up so bad, please give me a chance to make it up to you, babe, pleaseee”

“Wake up, tell me what happened and ill believe you 100%. Just pleaseeee wake upppp, everyone is worried, armys, our friends and your group members and Me… “

 

Taehyung felt empty without him, my best friend is lying motionless now and I can’t do anything.

Jin Pov

“*sighs* namjoonie, what do I do with everyone?”

“Everything is going to be fine jin”

“You don’t understand, Jimin is lying at the hospital”

“Tae is like a walking zombie and kookie is a crying mess, and I as the oldest hyung, can’t do anything to help”

“I know Hyung, I feel bad as a team leader for not being able to do anything but no point dwelling on it, we jus need to take care of Jimin health and everyone’s general wellbeing for now, until Jimin wakes up and explain what is going on”

Should I tell him? Maybe I should to make things clear.

I reluctantly spoke “Actually, I know what’s going on, Jimin was planning a surprise for kookie as their anniversary was coming up in a few days so Tae has been helping him to plan out everything but then kookie saw that they keep hanging out so Kookie became very Jealous and things got way out of hand when Tae accidentally falls on top of Jimin and kookie came in thinking that Jimin was cheating on him. So, he ran away and Jimin chased after him and that’s when the car accident happened”

Namjoon jaw dropped, “Hyung why didn’t you say anything? We all actually thought Tae and Jimin had something going on, and also does Kookie know about the surprise?”

“noo, tae didn’t want to tell him because he didn’t want kookie to feel worst”

“so, he rather makes himself the bad guy so Kookie won’t feel bad? And for Jimin’s surprise?”

“yaa, tae is amazing” Jin chuckled

“Hyung, don’t you think maybe Tae might like Jimin more than---”

That’s when I heard the door unlocked as I shushed namjoon.

Tae walked in, with eye bags and puffy eyes, with his head down as he took off his shoes and left his coat.

“Hi tae, you okay? How’s Jimin” as namjoon tried to make conversation.

Namjoon looked at me with worried eyes as he mouthed ‘talk to him’ .

“Tae you’re back, do you want something to eat?  I made some sandwiches if you want some”

Tae didn’t bother looking up, “no thanks hyung, I’m not hungry”. He was heading straight to his room

I reached for his hand, yet he didn’t look up.

“Tae, you can’t just not eat because of Jimin, do you think he will want this? You’re his best friend, you should be strong for yourself and especially for Jimin.”

“I know hyung, I know, I just can’t, looking at him lying motionlessly on that bed. AND I CAN’T DO ANYTHING, AND ITS MY FAULT HE’S LYING ON THAT STUPID BED, IT’S BECAUSE OF ME”

“I understand that Tae that you feel that way, But its not your fault”

“NO, YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND, NO ONE WILL EVER UNDERSTAND” Tae felt guilty for raising his voice

“I just want to be alone, pleaseee”

“what you’re doing is just ruining your own health, Jimin will not be awake because you don’t eat or drink, He won’t be awake just because you’re upset Tae, you’re not helping him and yourself and everyone, We are all here together to go through this, as a family”

He kneeled grabbing his head “ARGHHH PLEASE JUST SHUT UP, I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE”

Namjoon jaw tighten, clearly sick and tired from tae’s attitude and claimed “Tae, have you ever thought that maybe you don’t want to be His best friend, but maybe something more?”

Tae’s eyes widened… as he slammed the door shut.

“Namjoonie.. why did you ask thattt”

He shrugged, “I mean maybe he will start seeing what’s the problem, Let’s just give him some time to think about it”

End of chapter 4

Author’s note

I am back and I am determined to finish this story. Thanks for waiting, reading and subscribing.