Please be okay

Huge misunderstanding

Chapter 3

“He saved me………. It’s all my fault……. I dashed out of the road without looking and he pushed me out of the way…and he got hit.” …………………….

*still 5 days left till anniversary*

No POV

“Jimin…. Jimin……” was what all Jungkook could think about.

Waiting for the ambulance to arrive was torturing, he caressed his hair and whispered the words “everything is going to be fine…everything will be finee…”

The paramedics took him to the hospital which then Jimin was wheeled into surgery.

Tae called the other members as they rushed down immediately with their manager.

Jungkook checked his arm and thankfully doctor said it was just a superficial wound so he sat down in the waiting room in total silence, shivering in fear that he might lose him…

His thought was interrupted when the members came rushing in, 

"Jungkook is your arm okay?" hoseok asked. Everyone looked at him with concern.

"Ya Hyung i am fine" kook replied looking down.

“What is his condition!?!?!”

“Is Jiminie going to be alright?”

“why did this happen?”

All the members continued to demand for answers and Tae was about to answer when Jungkook slammed the seat, eyes swollen and spoke

“I saw Jimin on top of Tae when I came in the room earlier today, I ran out as I was heartbroken that the two people I trust the most betrayed me” staring at Tae, he continued

“Jimin caught up to me, I dashed the road without thinking wanting to grab the taxi, not noticing the van driving towards me and Jimin…. he... pushed me away and got knocked down in the process.” More tears run down Jungkook face.

“NO, Jungkook listen to me, Jimin never cheated on u, in fact he loves you to pieces, I was teasing Jimin and he tripped on top of me and just then u came in! Jimin will never cheat on you!”

“THEN EXPLAIN WHY YOU TWO HAVE BEEN ACTING WEIRD FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS! ALWAYS TOGETHER AND WHENEVER I WANT TO JOIN IN YOU GUYS ACT WEIRD AND SAY NO!”

Tae looked down.

“I KNEW IT! I FREAKING KNEW IT, I thought I was overreacting, but it seemed like I was right”

Jin was about to explain when Tae cut him off,

“JIMIN LOVES YOU! I was the one that was asking him to hang out not him, because I just wanted to hang out with him, this is just a huge misunderstanding, he really loves you and only you!”

“So, it was you that was trying to discord our relationship”

“YA ITS ALL MY FAULT”

“GUYS ACTING IMMATURE! I’m sure we all are worried and concern for Jimin but shouting and blaming each other will not solve anything!?!?” manager slam the chair.

The members looked at each other in remorse.

The waiting room became silent with everyone staring at them.

“He’s right guys”

“I am sorry, but this is a hospital, if you guys want to continue shouting I’m afraid I will have to ask you to leave” nurse said.

“I’m sorry” all the members bowed.

“Hyung is right, let’s just hope he is alright” jin calmed down the situation. Everyone sat in the waiting down in silence, everyone was looking at Jungkook with concern, the until

“Park Jimin”

Everyone stood up, “Yes, we are Jimin’s family” Jungkook spoke first.

“Ya how is he” Tae asked again.

“unfortunately, when he got hit, he was hit in the head and suffered head trauma, suffered a fracture on his knee and arm, also suffered internal bleeding in his stomach. For him to have a quicker recovery, we had to induce a coma and we do not know when he will be awake.”

“WHAT IF HE DOESN’T WAKE UP? OMG” was all Jungkook could think of. Jin looking at Jungkook distressed face and decided to pat his shoulder. Everyone was silent.

“Thank you, Doc, can we visit him?” the leader spoke.

“Yes, but one by one only as he is very prone to infection and follow the nurse’s orders. And talk to him, it might help.”

“its all my fault! Its all mine!! I am supposed to be on that hospital bed right now, Nott him, not him, me, me” Jungkook was whispering anxiously biting his nails and shaking his head, kneeling down.

“no Jungkook no, Jimin is glad that it was him and not you, he wont like it if you blame yourself for it, why not you go in first” as Jin hugged Jungkook trying to comfort him as he helped Jungkook up.

“ya Jungkook” everyone said. Manager patted on his shoulder and signaled jin to bring him to the hospital room.

Holding Jungkook to the door.

“Hyung, do you think Jimin hates me”

“no kook, he loves you, just tell him how you feel, and he will be happy” Jin ruffled his hair.

He walked into the room.

Jin Pov

I walked back to the waiting room to see everyone slowly falling to sleep, only Tae was quietly dazing to the roof.

“you want to take a breather?”

Tae nodded and walked out with me.

Fresh air was what I really needed, gazing over Tae was all silent, appearing down his shoe.

“I saw what you did, even though you really didn’t need to do it, I am glad that you did. He won’t be able to handle the truth, I hope he won’t blame himself too much till he does something foolish”

“ya Hyung, I almost said the surprise, but I don’t want him to hate himself.”

“I just hope that Jiminie is fine and wake up soon” sigh

Tae look down in remorse and grabbed me suddenly “it is all my fault, I should have given them space and if I didn’t fall then I wouldn’t be on top on Jimin and he won’t be laying down on the bed now in a coma!” Tae finally broke down as he wanted to be strong for Jungkook and Jimin.

“I am sorry I neglected you, I am sure Jimin will wake up soon” I patted his head to comfort him.

Tae cried for another 15 minutes in silence.

“Sorry Hyung, you must feel worried too, but you manage to be strong, and I can’t”

“It's okay Tae, Hyung is very sad too, It's normal, but when I see you guys, I want to be that leaning support for you and everyone.”

Back in the hospital room

“Hyung, I love you so much, please wake up soon, so we can have our anniversary, pleaseee” Jungkook sobbed.

Jimin looked so pale yet so peaceful. His soft features can still be seen with the minor cuts.

“It’s my fault that you are here, you are my hero Hyung, thank you for saving me”

Jungkook proceeded to talk to Jimin for another 15 minutes,

“So sorry but no visitors after 11pm, please leave as soon as you can.”

“oh sorry, I see you tomorrow Hyung, please wake up soon” he proceeded to kiss his forehead. 

Jungkook left and wanted to sleep in the hospital but with the Manager's assurance and other members persuasion, everyone went home to rest.

=====================================================================================================================

The Next Day

Tae woke up early at 8am and since he couldn't fall asleep anymore he decided to visit Jimin.

Jungkook hardly fell asleep till 5am. The other members were also asleep. 

Tae quietly grabbed his coat and mask and proceeded to leave to the hospital.

=====================================================================================================================

At the hospital

Tae POV

I walked in with Jimin's favourite comics and decided to read him some, hoping that he might react and wake up.

After 45 minutes of reading,

I decided to on the TV,

"Jimin from Bts has been spotted to have been wheeled into an ambulance, fans took to social media and #prayforJimin went viral with wishes hoping that Jimin is alright. BigHit their entertainment company has yet to publish a statement on this matter on whether this is true....."

Online went crazy, someone spotted Jimin and now everyone know Jimin is in the hospital. Thankfully, No one knows which hospital Jimin is at or else there will be reporters and fans outside of the hospital. I thought to myself while sighing as I off the TV. 

"Minie, please wake up soon, everyone is worried, everyone has been unable to sleep well and Jungkook is falling apart, and I didn't tell Jungkook about the surprise, I didn't want him to be sad, so please wake up and be okay, pleaseee, so Jungkook won't blame himself anymore and that the fans won't be worried. " I held his hand and caressed his hair.

Suddenly, I heard a sob coming from outside, it was him...............................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

I apologise for the very late chapter. Thanks for waiting, reading and subscribing! Hopefully, ill update soon.