Merry Go Round // Pt.1

Brainwashed Thoughts Gathered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun shook his head for the nth time when his girlfriend stuck her head out of the window and screamed on top of her lungs, "Kyaa~" He bit back a chuckle and focused on driving the car. "Be careful, Tae. You're gonna hit yourself-" He was cut short when Taeyeon ducked her head back and accidentally hits herself in the process. 

"Aigoo.. are you okay?" He asked her in worry and rubbed her head with his free hand while driving. She gave him a small pout. 

"I'm fine~ Just very excited." Baekhyun laughed when he heard her reply and continued driving to their destination which was the newly opened amusement park. The music was turned up full, to add more excitement to their trip. 

"But, I heard they have this ride called 360- I bet it's terrifying," Baekhyun warned Taeyeon who went quiet all of a sudden before speaking. 

"I'll be fine! It's you who you should be worried about." Taeyeon replied bluntly causing him to keep his mouth shut. He remained quiet after that, drumming his fingertips on the steering wheel from time to time.

"I hope you'll walk fast or we'll get separated, Taengu." He grinned widely and half expressed his worries. 

"We won't be! It's not exactly my fault that I have tiny legs." Taeyeon exclaimed, throwing her hands up and earned a wider smile from her boyfriend. She clutched onto her seatbelt and clapped her hands happily. "Oh, I'm so excited. It's my dream date!" Baekhyun took a quick glimpse of her that was rocking to the music. He actually felt bad that they didn't get to spend a lot of time together because of work and he had to make it up to her. 

He also made sure to dress up neatly today. Giving himself a bit of a thug look. He had rolled up the sleeves of his button-down white shirt cause apparently, it was supposed to look attractive. 

That was what Chanyeol told him atleast. 

Taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter