The Package

Brainwashed Thoughts Gathered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#01

"Oh, CHANYEOL—  am I so tired," Baekhyun whined for the nth time as he tried to open the door to their apartment, inserting the key the wrong way as usual. Replacing the word God with Chanyeol- because of reasons... 

"What Chanyeol.. you'll make the neighbors think that..." She trailed off when she saw him struggling so much with the lock and sighed, "you bring a guy home." She finished her thought and pushed him away a bit, his body slid away as if he was so exhausted and she pushed the key in properly and opened it easily. 

"Buuut~ they know I love you, Taenguu. And.. they only hear you screaming my name at night so.." He cooed her immediately so she wouldn't make a comment on him not being able to even open the lock. 

"Just get in." She groaned in annoyance and stepped inside, pulling him in and the lights. 

"My hooome!" Baekhyun squealed and ran towards the couch to plop down. "I love this position alot~" He tried to sound meaningful, but the words flew over her head.

"Not a few minutes ago I heard you confessing your love to me..." Taeyeon mumbled under her breath and took off her coat and hung it, walking to him and seeing him trying to cuddle with the pillows. "Aigoo.." 

"Wae?" He asked obliviously and was about to pursue the conversation when something dawned on him. "OH!" Baekhyun sat up straight and snapped his head around trying to look for an item while she stared at him in utter confusion. 

"Can't you keep it down? Wha-" She stopped speaking when he gripped her wrist and waited for him to explain the cause of his overflowing excitement. 

"I.. I left a package in the kitchen this morning before we left—  I am really curious to see what's inside... Can you bring it to me... I think it was in the fridge.. oh no- the table I mean." He kept talking on and on, not caring if he made any sense or not because he knew when he finished speaking; she would understand what he was trying to say.

She always did.

"What is he saying.." Taeyeon rolled her eyes at him before walking to the kitchen and spotting the brown parcel that was left on the table. She picked it up and went back to him, handing it to him. "Oh, goodie!" He squirmed in delight trying to gain her attention. But, she was too tired to even stand up and plopped down on the empty space that was luckily NOT occupied by him.

"Hnngh... did Taeng look inside?" Baekhyun turned to her, crossing his legs and trying to push the package to her. "I wouldn't blame you if you did, hm~ We know Taeng is a curious kitty!" He cheered energetically that left her wondering where on Earth did he have so much energy to spare.

Instead, Taeyeon picked her phone up and decided to scroll through her Instagram and reading all the comments; that left him really heartbroken. And with puppy eyes, Baek looked down and figured that he would open it finally. He put his teeth to the brown bag before she could protest about using scissors and tore it aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter