Worth it

Brainwashed Thoughts Gathered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#02 


Baekhyun eyes her carefully, "How's the breakfast?" 
Taeyeon nods her head slowly trying to swallow the burnt toast he made for her this morning.

 "Um... do you want to have a bite too?" She pleads with him through her eyes- hoping that he would understand the situation but he only offers back a gentle smile and waves his hand.

 "No, jagi~ I made it for you. And, I want to see you finish it." He murmurs sweetly to her and turns his attention back to the soccer match. Taeyeon gulps and closes her eyes shut, taking another bite of the crispy bread that tasted similar to a corpse. 

"I'm done!" She says after a minute and does not bother to hide her cheerfulness.

Baekhyun blinks, "Already? Wow... It must be really tasty. I should have taken a bite after all." He smiles and takes the plate from her. "There are dirty plates from last night too, why don't you go upstairs and I'll do the dishes!" He cheers making Taeyeon gulp at thought of leaving him alone- to take care of a responsibility. 

"Baek, no- this was enough, I'll do the dishes. It was my idea to eat mac n cheese anyways so."

"You smell really bad... to be honest." He laughs and gets up on his feet, walking to the kitchen and puts the plate down. "Need a shower asap." Baek rolls his sleeves up and examines the dishes. 

"Fine..." She grumbles under her breath and walks upstairs, "Just don't mess up!" 

-------- 

"Ke go bu dit cho yah he~" He sings his song as he cleans all the dishes. Using more soap than necessary and half of the time, only plays around with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter