Fan

Brainwashed Thoughts Gathered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#03 


It was all because he agreed to a stupid dare- a dare that he was bound to lose. But, a man's pride is greater than anything in this world. 
Taeyeon had challenged Baekhyun. If there was anything he hated in this world- it was horror movies. He was terrified of the whole idea yet the bet was that he had to watch Annabelle without freaking out and holding on to her. 

And, of course. He had jumped and shrieked on the first jumpscare of the movie. You'd think his suffering was over once he made it through the movie- but there was more. 

The bet.

"Ride the... what now?" He blinked in utter surprise when she spoke to him. Her arms crossed over her chest and she simply smiled at him. 

"I think you heard me the first time, Byun~" Taeyeon leaned her weight against the wall slightly. Baekhyun opened his mouth to protest but closed it again, replaying her words over and over again in his head. 

"Without clothes?"

"Without clothes." She repeated after him- that smile on her face tugging to the side and into a smirk.  
"You're not as innocent as I thought, Tae. What if I catch a cold?"
"Baek- the quicker you do it the easier it will be for you." She stepped in front of him and gave a pat on his shoulder, walking over to the door. 

----

A little over ten minutes, Baek was straddling the bicycle; clad in nothing but his SpongeBob boxers. He guffawed at his fate. Not in a good way. Baekhyun shivered when he saw Taeyeon holding the camera, he begged with his eyes. 

"C'mon. Don't kill my vibes~" Taeyeon hummed in happiness and ruffled his hair. "I don't know if my tiny legs will keep up but I will try my best."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter