005.

Remeber Those Memories

 

"I should be the one asking you that" She said then took his arms away from her and continued her work.

 

 

Youngsaeng moved closer to her and hugged her form behind and spun her around, she stiffened and was now facing his chest.

"Sorry" He said "Sorry for everything, with the chef joke and for taking you for granted, for ignoring you earlier. I'm really sorry" He continued, Mi Yen could only smile as she recalled something from the past.

"What?" Youngsaeng asked as she lifted her head to face him then chuckled.

"I just recalled something" She told him

"What is it?" He asked with a smile

"My 18th Birthday, it was when you first held me tight and said sorry" She recalled then he chuckled

-FLASHBACK-

Mi Yen groaned as she reached for her phone on her bed side table.

"Yoboseoyo?" She said, souding very sleepy. Who would call her at a time like this? It's freaking 4 AM in the morning.

"KOO MI YEN! TURN ON YOUR TV RIGHT NOW! WATCH THE BREAKING NEWS!" She heard her friend, Junhee's scream.

"Bwoya?! It's freaking early!!" She screamed back but still did what her friend told her to do.

"It's realated to Youngsaeng, He-" Junhee's speaking was cut off since Mi Yen Hung up.

"A Private Plane has crashed. It has been reported that this plane was rented out by the Heo Family and the only passenger was their eldest son, Heo Youngsaeng. The Police and Rescuers are trying to find his dead body right now. They have concluded that the Young Boy is dead because of the heavy impact of the crash, they say it is very impossible that a human being would survive this crash" The reporter said, Mi Yen stared at the TV Screen while tears were flowing down her face.

"Youngsaeng Oppa.." She cried and tried dialing his phone

"Hello! You have reached My Voice Mail Box, This is Heo Youngsaeng by the way. Please Leave a message" The recording played, she clutched her heart and cried and just like as planned, when they hear her cries, her mom would come inside her room and comfort her and bring her down stairs.

"Omo! Mi Yen, why are you crying?!" Her mother said, acting surprised

"Saeng, H-He He..He Died" She cried into her mom's embrace.

"Sshh, Don't cry. Everything's alright. Come, you need a cup of Hot Choco to calm down" She said as she soothed her daughter. Mi Yen nodded and she was taken by her mother out of her room and into the living room.

"Oppa...." She cried softly then was startled as her mom suddenly left her side when they reached the living room.

"Umma?" she called out and sniffed.

3...2..1..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone went out of hiding then the lights went on and greeted the debutant.

"What's this?" She asked while rubbing her sore eyes then she remembered it was officially her birthday today, upon realizing this, she began crying again.

"Yah...We just surprised you, how can you just cry there?" Eun Shin complained

"H-How..can I... can I be happy when my boyfriend died?" She grumbled then cried again.

"Seems like a logical reason" Eun Shin said then smirked then after a few seconds, there was music being played and a sweet voice began singing sweet lyrics. The singer made his way towards Mi Yen, who was crying hysterically while covering her face when she looked up she immediately stood up and punched her boyfriend's chest.

"OUCH!" He complained, she confirmed it, Her Boyfriend is certainly 100% alive

"How can you play that joke on me?! Do you know how much I worried? Thinking that you died, I thoguht I can't live again and My Mom was part of this too?! Unbelievable!" She yelled but still, she cried and then she stormed off to her room.

"This...also makes sense. If someone would joke about Joon's death and I find out it wasn't true and that I fussed for nothing. I would certainly be mad" Eun Shin said. Youngsaeng shook his head and looked at Mi Yen's Mother.

"I am so sorry Umma, I didn't thought she'd act like this" He said then bowed

"No one thought it would be like this, now go to her and calm her down" She instructed then He nodded and went upstairs, inside Mi Yen's room when he found her crying on her bed.

"Mi Yen..." Youngsaeng called her as he went near her.

"Go Away" She grumbled but he still walked towards her and sat next to her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm Sorry" He said as he hugged his girlfriend tighter.

"I should be the one saying sorry. you only did that to surprise me and give me a memorable birthday and yet, I lashed out infront of you" She said and hugged him back. It was amazing how Heo Youngsaeng's touch can make Koo Mi Yen calm.

"It's okay but I think I went too far. Hiring a fake news anchor and doing all this stuff" He said 

"I just coudn't bare facing the fact that I'll lose you" She said while burying her face in his chest.

"Ssshh.." He silenced her and hummed a sweet melody.

"How was your trip? The One you went on yesterday" She asked

"Boring, Who new Jeju would be very boring if you don't have someone to share the amazing sunset with"  He smiled

"You were really great" She commented

"Great at what?" He asked

"Planning things out and acting. You put everything together so well and made a very realistic plot and Acting like you were really in a hurry to return to Seoul just to catch my Birthday" She said and then smiled

"Happy Birthday, I Love You" He said then she blushed


"But this time, it's different, I am entirely at fault. I am so sorry, My love" He said then tightened his embrace to his wife

"Any tighter and I'll choke" She said with a smile then chuckled

"Why don't we eat together?" He asked then tried to drag her towards the living room to join their friends

"I was serious earlier. I miss my job as a chef. Ever since I became a TV show Chef, I wasn't able to feel the rush of preparing food in a flash" She said then he pouted

"If you're not eating then I'm not eating too" He said

"Aigoo~ Don't act all cute infront of me, I might kiss you" She said then giggled but he suddenly kissed her lips.

"Love, I was serious. Let's eat together" He said in a serious tone

"Maybe Later? Why don't you help me cut these so that we can enjoy a peaceful lunch here in the kitchen instead of sharing a table with Joon, who'll surely eat all the food" She said then smiled and He happily obeyed his wife's request.

 


OHH~ Looks like they made up! hahah!

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! WAS TERRIBLY BUSY THESE DAYS

Please forgive me *bows*

anyways, how did you like this chapter?

was it boring? or fun? hehe tell me and comment~~

love you, <3