003.

Remeber Those Memories

 

"What's taking them so long?" Hyun Joong complained "I Mean, how long does it take for them to pack up and drive to here? it's been 5 freaking long hours of waiting!" He shouted then sat down on the couch

"Hyung, Chill out. They are girls and they do stuff in a very slow pace you know, they have to fold there clothes and stuff" Jungmin said while drinking juice.

"Pardon? Very Slow Pace? Excuse me Mr. Park but there's only 5 of us and it's a very big apartment. It could have been easier and faster if you'd lend us a hand" Junhee said while folding her arms across her chest, Jung Min almost choked

"Ah, They're here" Youngsaeng said then got up.

"Ah, My Back hurts" Mi Yen said then stretched her body then Youngsaeng went up to her and smiled sweetly then hugged her

"Seriously, Before, you were like Cats and Dogs But now, you guys are just so very sweet" Yumi commented as she sat down next to Hyun Joong. Everyone took a seat.

"Sorry for being late, we took some time to finish up things and we sorta reminicsed the past" Yumi said with a smile on her face.

"What? Reminicse? Oh, Cool...So you guys recalled all those wonderful things we've done for you in the past?" Joong asked Yumi, she just laughed.

"Some secrets were revealed though" She said then eyed Mi Yen and Youngsaeng

"Yah..Stop looking at me like that, You're weird" Mi Yen said then laughed

Yumi took out the box and showed it to everyone. Hyun Joong took out one picture then smirked

"I remember this day very well" He said then showed it to Yumi then they passed it to everyone then as they look at the picture, they end up laughing their heads off.

"I still remember Joon landing on his when I let go of his hand" Eun Shin was laughing hesterically "Until today, He hasn't improved his Ice Skating Skills" She said in between her laughs.

-Flashback-

 

"This is so fun!" Yumi and Joong were already skating together and having the time of their lives

"Joon Oppa, what's wrong?" Eun SHin asked Joon who was staring at the cold Ice floor that Eun Shin was standing on.

"I...Can't skate" He admitted with a shy smile on his face

"That won't be a problem" Eun Shin said with a smile then grabbed his wrist and made him step onto the ice.

"So Skating, basically is just like gliding your feet in the outward direction" Eun Shin explained, they really looked cute together while on the other side of the rink, Joong and Yumi were having fun with each other.

"Give me your hand, I'll drag you around the rink" Joong said then Yumi laughed at his actions but gave her hand and allowed Joong to pull her around the rink, it was really a picture perfect moment for the two.

"Minnie, What are you doing there? staying at one corner?" Junhee asked her boyfriend who was just observing her with a smile on his face and his hands on his hips.

"I was learning your moves" He said

"Huh?" Junhee stared at him in confusion

"Never Mind, I learned to skate now so I'd be good now" He said then took Junhee's wrists and was skating with junhee, both of them having fun and they look like kids playing around.

"It's like this so, I'll stay ahead of you and you try to grab my hand okay? So that you'll get to learn how to skate" Kyu Jong told his grilfriend who was struggling to keep up with Kyu.

"YAH!!! Slow down a bit! My Legs already Hurt! Plea-" Mae An almost hit the ice but luckily, Kyu caught her just on the nick of time.  Both were blushing really mad.

"You must be really cold, you're cheeks are burning up" Mae An told Kyu then he smiled like a goof then he suddenly hugged Mae An then let her go.

"I really wanted to do that ever since you gave me your very sweet answer to my question a year ago" Kyu Jong told Mae An who just replied with a smile on her face.

"Let's get back to learning how to skate" Kyu Jong said then they resumed on learning how to skate on an Ice Skating RInk

"They Look like They just got married" Youngsaeng commented as he looked at Yumi and Joong then he scratched his nape.

"Yeah and those two look like Trainee and Trainer" Mi Yen also commented while looking at Kyu Jong and Mae An "They look funny" She said then laughed "OMO!!! Joon fell down and landed on his !" She continued then pointed at Joon and Eun Shin, who was trying to help Joon get up. Youngsaeng held Mi Yen's hand who was pointing at Joon and intertwined them together, an action which Youngsaeng really wanted to do and which needed a full amount of courage.

Mi Yen looked at him with a confused yet shy look, He just flashed his eye smile and held her closer, Mi Yen smiled back.

"Forever and Always" Mi Yen told him, Youngsaeng just laughed

"Those guys, really..They really love each other, right?" Yumi asked Joong who stopped skating and looked at Mi Yen and Youngsaeng

"Oh, Them? Yeah" He agreed and held his Girlfriend's hand 

"It's really nice of you to give them a push" Yumi told Joong

"They did help me with our 100th Day Anniversary surprise" He said "It's only fair to give them a little help" He continued

"How did you know they liked each other? Mi Yen's an open book, and yet I didn't know she liked Youngsaeng, she always hated him" Yumi said

"Well, it takes a good eye to look beyond hate and see the loving gaze they give to each other" He said then looked at Yumi lovingly "Just like this gaze I'm giving you now" He continued then Yumi burst out laughing

"I may think saying this is too cheesy but, I love you very much" Yumi told Joong who ended up smiling like a maniac and spun Yumi around due to happiness

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

"I still remember it like it was yesterday"

"Who is this dude?" Kyu Jong said as he held up a picture of a young looking boy, Mae An took it from him and giggled

"Ah, This is LIttle Prince Joon Hong" She said 

"Who?" Joon asked Eun Shin

"Little Kid who used to be Yumi's next door neighbor and Mi Yen's admirer" Eun Shin revealed then everyone laughed. Well, except Youngsaeng.

"I still remember him and his persistent courting for Mi Yen" Junhee said while laughing

-FLASHBACK-

 

"Good Morning Noona!" Joon Hong greeted MI Yen happily

"Same to you Joon Hong" Mi Yen stopped walking for a bit then bowed to him then smiled and resumed walking towards the school building.

"Noona! Wait up!" Joon Hong screamed then catched up with Mi Yen "Noona, why do you always bring your camera?" He asked

"You already know the answer to that" Mi Yen answered coldly while walking briskly

"Ayy, Noona! Why are you so cold to me nowadays?!" Joon Hong asked cutely which drove Mi Yen to be mad.

"Joon Hong, I don't have the time to be bothered by you. I already told you and I'm going to tell you this one last time. I am not interested in dating. Sorry for crushing your heart but this has gone insanely unbearable. You're a child, I'm an almost adult. Don't get me wrong but you're really sweet but you and me aren't meant to be, I mean, You and my little sister. You're in the same age. Please understand. I would like for us to just be friends, okay?" Mi Yen let him down lightly.

"I understand Noona. Let's just be friends" He said with a smile then hugged Mi Yen suddenly and went away and Mi Yen continued to walk towards her class.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

"I wonder when he's returning back to Korea. Someone has been missing him so badly" MI Yen said with a smile then Youngsaeng stiffened

"Well, Who?" Jung Min asked, who saw how Youngsaeng stiffened

"My Sister. He's dating my little sister" Mi Yen answered then rubbed Youngsaeng's shoulder who gave a tensed smile

"Yah...You didn't think I'd be the one missing him, right?" Mi Yen whispered

"Er...Kinda" He answered with a shy smile. Mi Yen sighed then the conversation about their past, reminiscing them together with friends and loved ones continued through out the night but someone didn't actively participate. She was bothered by something, when they were on their way home, she decided to confront someone.

The drive home to the Heo's house was quiet, Mi Yen decided to break the silence.

"You know I love you very much, right?" Mi Yen asked hesistantly

"Yes, You did marry me right?" Youngsaeng answered happily then laughed but Mi Yen didn't laugh with him

"Then Why?" She asked, referring to earlier

"Why What?" Youngsaeng asked, eyes glued to the road.

"Why are you so insecure of your position in my life?" She asked again

"Huh? Who said I was?" Youngsaeng asked then looked at her then back to the road

"Your Actions, When Joon Hong was mentioned, you kinda..stiffened. Don't you trust me?" Mi Yen trailed off as she looked at the window

"Oh, That..Sorry about what happened earlier" He said seriously

"Please stop the car" Mi Yen ordered, Youngsaeng went near the side walk and stopped the car. As the car went to a halt, Mi Yen tok Youngsaeng's hand and intertwined it with her hands.

"Remember when you first held my hand?" Mi Yen asked

"Yes" Youngsaeng answered

"Forever and Always" Mi Yen repeated the same words she said a few years ago.

"Remember that, and don't even think that I'll replace you with someone else 'cause that's just bizzare and it's very impossible and not very likely to happen. always keep that in mind. And if you forget that, I'll break your camera into pieces and I'll burn-" Mi Yen was blabbering really fast about how impossible it is to find someone else that can replace him which amused Youngsaeng, He stopped Mi Yen's amusing blabbering by pressing their lips together.

"S-Saeng" Mi Yen said then blushing wildly.

"I'll always remember that, I promise..I love you" Youngsaeng said then kissed Mi Yen again.

-----

UPDATED!!!

XD!!

Mi Yen, Youngsaeng love <3

hahaha!