004.

Remeber Those Memories

 

While on the way o the Venue for the Event, Youngsaeng has ignored Mi Yen throughout the ride and was always texting, Mi yen who didn't bother to speak her concerns, she just slept through the ride. When they arrived, she was in awe then she quickly took a picture of the scenery.

"Saengie, Look at the Amazing View" Mi Yen told her husband who didn't even bother to look up from his phone.

"Oh Yeah, Daebak" He said nonchalantly.

"What's wrong with them?" Junhee asked Jungmin

"Who knows? Youngsaeng Hyung has been busy with his career for the past few days and I think he forgot that he has a wife" Jungmin said, irritated at Youngsaeng's actions. "Although I dislike my Sister's sister-in-law, What I dislike the most is a guy who forgets someone who makes his life complete" He continued in disgust

"Aigoo~ My Precious Stallion is finally caring for his family" Junhee cooed then looked at her bestfriend then looked sad.

"I Never seen her so Down, Youngsaeng's going to pay if she cries"Junhee said

"I Agree, He's doing something I could never do. Ignoring my wife" Jungmin told Junhee who blushed deeply then kissed his cheeks then went to Mi Yen's side.

"Why so down, oh Yennie, you dope?" Junhee joked, Mi Yen laughed for awhile then sighed heavily.

"What to do...Still wondering what I should cook later for lunch" Mi Yen said then giggled "I'll just whip out something using milk and some cereal" She joked then she laughed alone.

"Dude, Not funny. We don't want to eat Cereal for lunch" Junhee said seriously

"Who planned this event? Bridal showers and Bachelor's Party are supposed to be held in different places! Not together! and it should be in a place were we don't have to do physical activities!"  Eun Shin complained

"What's wrong with this arrangement?" Mae An asked

"Everything!" Junhee pointed out

"Well, I'm sorry but this was requested by the bride herself" Mae An said then motioned to Yumi who was smiling hesterically.

"Yeah, I requested it" Yumi said then giggled

"Oh, Come On, lighten up! It's going to be fun! The Survival Course is Challenging" Yumi said in excitement

"Well, This is your event" Mi Yen said with a smile then took out her DSLR camera "Let the games begin" She continued.

"You're a Chef slash Food Photographer, I'm the one who takes pictures of people and events. Why don't you run along and prepare the food while we enjoy ourselves with the Survival Course" Youngsaeng said with a smile then took Mi Yen's Camera away from her and playfully pushed her away which angered her then she walked away.

"Why'd you do that? Mi Yen would be angry at you" Yumi said

"She'll cool down in a while. Let's go" Mae An said then went away followed by Yumi while Youngsaeng was looking at his wife's figure going back.

"She won't take it seriously" Youngsaeng shrugged and went with his friends but at the back of his mind, he was guilty for pushing his wife away. He looked at his friends paired up together and he's the only one without someone by his side.


Little did he know, Mi Yen went to the near by Market Place to buy some ingredients.

"I'll cook Miso, Spicy Friend Chicken and Crab in Soy Sauce. Yumi likes those things" Mi Yen said as she looked for the ingredients then looked at her paper in her hands intently and scanned the area. 

She wasn't looking her way then she bumped intp someone.

"Ah, Sorry. I wasn't looking my way" She bowed then picked her paper up from the ground and left and proceeded to buy the ingredients.

"You haven't changed a bit, but, why are you wearing a wedding ring? You can't be married" The Guy said as he watched Mi Yen make her way.


"Cook Delicious Food, Arasso? And Also,

Can you make my Favorite Shake for me?

Thanks, Love You <3"

Youngsaeng texted his wife what he wanted. Mi Yen got more angry and almost broke her phone into 2.

"The nerve of him! What does he take me for? A personal Chef?!" Mi yen screamed as she slammed the Door close then put on her Chef Uniform and stomped her way towards the Kitchen

"He wants me to cook, Fine with me! Cooking is much enjoyable than that Course thing, it's dangerous" She grumbled as she washed her hands and the vegetables and began slicing them up. As she was almost half way done with cooking, The door opened and her friends and her husband entered the room.

"Yennie, We're done with the course, is the food ready yet?" Youngsaeng called out as he sat on the couch and turned the TV on.

"He takes my friend for granted, I don't want to be treated like that when we're married, Arasso?" Yumi whispeered to Hyun Joong.

"Never" He said then kissed Yumi's forehead "Although, I noticed, These past few weeks he's been acting weird lately. He acts sweet towards Mi Yen at times when he's late" Joong whispered back to Yumi

"Is it possible that He's Che-" Yumi wasn't able to finish her sentence because Mi Yen walked in the room while holding a tray filled with Bowls, Plates, Chopsticks and Spoons and placed it infront of her friends then she walked away as if no one was there then she returned to the Kitchen and got the rice and placed it in a big bowl and placed a serving spoon on it and carried it back to the living room and set it on the table then went back, she prepared everything for the appetizer and the main course and set it on the table in the living room, once everything was in place, she stood behind her friends who were already seated around the table.

"For Today's Appetizer, We have Miso and for our Main Course, We will be having Spicy Friend Chicken cooked according to the Bride's preferences and Crab in Soy Sauce also cooked according to the Bride's Liking. Please Enjoy" Mi Yen said then bowed politely and was about to return to the kitchen to prepare the Dessert when Someone stopped her.

"Yah, Aren't you going to eat?" Eun Shin asked

"I'm a Chef today, Remember?. Just allow me to Play Chef for awhile. I missed my Job so much" Mi yen reasoned with a smile "And I still need to prepare the Dessert" She said then went back inside the Kitchen and began to make the Banana Split for Dessert then she heard a knock on the door, when she looked up, she found her husband leaning against the door.

"You're Angry, right?" He asked then got near her

"Why would I be angry?" She asked as she continued what she was doing.

"Yennie, What's up with you?" He asked then grabbed her shoulders gently.

"I should be the one asking you that" She said then took his arms away from her and continued her work.


DUN DUN DUN~~~~

They hit a dump in the road..

Who could that guy be? nyahahhaa~

Who's fault is it? Mi yen or youngsaeng?

haha! this story is about to end soon...