002.

Remeber Those Memories

 

"I think this was taken during our School Field Trip" Yumi said "The one we had on that Ski Resort" She continued

"Gosh, I lost my favorite White Boots during that Trip" Eun Shin said as she looked at the photo.

"And I also lost my Ipod that time, oh wait, Someone dropped it while riding the lift" Junhee said then gave Mae An a scary look

"I remember that trip!" Mi Yen exclaimed

"Why would you forget? That was the day when Youngsaeng kissed you for the first time" Mae An said

"Well, Because of that and another thing" Mi Yen grinned then looked at Yumi

"What?" She asked, weirded out by Mi Yen's actions

"That was your 100 Day anniversary, I still remember that day 'cause Joong dumped all the work load on me" Mi Yen said then pouted. "Well, he created everything by hand, he just put me incharge of putting up everything in place. I had to do it in less than 4 hours" she continued.

-FLASHBACK-

"We're all going to the lift and ski. You sure you want to stay behind, Mi Yen?"  Hyun Joong asked Mi Yen while raising an eyebrow, as if implying something. She glared at him then faked a cough.

"I'm sure, I think I have a cold, I need to rest for awhile" She told them

"Ahw, I hope you get well soon" Yumi sighed "I'm going to stay behind and watch over Mi Yen" She suggested

"No! I'll do it" Youngsaeng said "Go and Enjoy your 100th Day anniversary with your boyfriend, I'm going to take care of your friend, besides, I'm the reason why she got sick anyway" He continued

"Wae?" Junhee asked

"I...Uh..I made her stay out all night to practice taking pictures of the moon light" He answered

"I swear, Your Photography training is really hard" Yumi commented "Well then, Bye Yennie. Get well soon" She said then the group left Youngsaeng and Mi Yen together.

"I'll be in my room if you need me" Youngsaeng said after the group left.

"Yah...If you're staying behind, atleast help me with you're friend's scheme" Mi yen said with a pout

"You mean the 100th Day surprise? Why did you agree in the first place even though it's against your will? If you want me to help then I guess the Photography lessons would be cancelled" Youngsaeng said sarcastically.

"Why are you so Mean?! If you don't want to help then FINE!" Mi Yen yelled then stompped her way towards Yumi's Room.

"Stupid Jerk face. Tsk...Why do I even put up to him when there are lots of good Photography teacher?" Mi yen asked herself as she put the Decorations for the wall witht he help of a ladder.

'She must be really angry right now. Aish..younsaeng, why do you always end up doing the exact opposite of what you want to express?' He asked himself then knocked on the door but no one answered so he decided to just enter the room.

When he opened the door, it hit one leg of the ladder and Mi Yen almost fell but youngsaeng caught her just in the nick of time. Tiny Decorations were flying all over the place as the two just stared at each other's eyes.

'Why is my heart beating so crazy? It's not possible to love this harsh teacher, right?' Mi yen asked herself

"Yennie~" Youngsaeng mumbled then suddenly kissed Mi Yen's lips, it wasn't long before Mi yen pushed him away.

"Yah...W-Why did you do that?" Mi Yen asked with shock written all over her face as she reached to touch her lips.

"It's not obvious, right?" Youngsaeng asked

"What's obvious?" Mi Yen asked

"Nothing, Let's just put the decorations up" He said then put some decorations in the right place, within 2 hours, they managed to put all the decorations.

---

"Yah..What's with the Blindfold?" Yumi asked as she struggled to take it off but Joong stopped her.

"Eh..Just stay still" Hyun Joong said while he lead the way towards  the room where the surprise will take place.

"Okay We're here" he said as they entered the room.

"So, Can I take the blindfold off now?" Yumi asked

"Yes" He said then Yumi took off the blind fold and observed the beautiful surroundings around her.

"Happy 100th day anniversary" Hyun Joong said with a shy smile on his face.

"Oppa..K-Komawo" Yumi said, tears threatening to fall, never in her wildest imaginations that someone would do something like this for her, even though he's her boyfriend, she never thoguht he would do such wonderful things for her.

"Yumi, Here" Hyun Joong said as he handed her a small red box.

"What's this" She asked while opening the box which revealed a simple ring.

"A promise ring" Hyun joong answered

"And what promise will you make?" Yumi asked then Hyun Joong took the box and kneeled then took her hand.

"Lee Yumi, I promise you that I will never make you cry, I promise that I'll never leave your side, even when you push me away, I won't leave" he said as he slid the ring in one of Yumi's fingers.

"Oppa, Saranghae" She said as she hugged him

"Same here, Nado Saranghae" he said while wrapping his arms around her.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"That was the most remarkable thing you've done for me, Yennie" Yumi said then hugged Mi Yen

"Yeah" Mi Yen said

"But, what happened to you and youngsaeng?" Yumi asked

"Well, I ignoed him for the rest of hte trip and when we got back to school, I told him I was quitting his Photography lessons and took expensive lessons from a professional" Mi Yen answered

"But, How did the two of you..Uh..became together? As I remembered, You arrived at school one day, holding his hand and He announced it to us" Mae An said

"It's all because of Hyun joong, he told me that he'll be treating me ice cream to thank me for helping him and when I arrived at the ice cream parlor, Instead of Joong, Youngsaeng was there and He confessed" Mi yen said with a goofy smile on her face as she reminiced the sweet memories.

"Oppa is really amazing" Yumi said lovingly.

-----

UPDATED!!!

Hello new readers!! :))