Chapter 3

One Spring Day

JYP sat on the couch in his office while his visitor is seemed awkwardly sitting on the adjacent small couch. "It's been a while Jinyoung samchon." She said. "Yes it is. 3 years in fact so, how are you, Ga-in ah? When did you got back?" He asked the lady of 26 years. Son Ga-in is an eldest daughter of Son group. She has a 2 siblings Dong-woon, a soon-to-be CEO of Son group and Naeun, a current graduating student in Dongguk University with a major of Theatre arts. She took Fashion designing as a major in college, pursuing her passion just like their maknae. 

 

"I am fine samchon, I got back 3 days ago. I've studied well in Europe and I managed to work in a known fashion magazine in France then, they transferred me to New York." She said. "I see so, what are you planning now? You going to take on a job in Son group?" JYP asked. "Actually samchon, Narsha unnie and I showcase some designs last Seoul fashion week, it's called Sign and we are officially launching our brand still under the wing of Son group and this time, my designs will be featured." She said. "Jinja! Seulong and I attended that event and Sign earned a lot of good feedback from the people. I didn't know, you knew Narsha-ssi she's quite known here in Korea. Chukhahae Ga-in ah." He said. "Thank you samchon. Unnie was my senior in SNU. We have the same major and we are working for this brand for the past months and I'm glad, my aboji agreed with this business plan." She said. 

 

"You've done so well Ga-in ah, I'm so proud of you." He said. "Again, thank you samchon." She answered. "Now that you are making your dreams come true, any news? An engagement or marriage perhaps?" JYP asked teasingly to which the his lady guest laughed. "So far, there's none samchon. Not even a boyfriend." She said and JYP was dumbfounded. 'But I thought she had one before.' He quickly composed himself and asked. "You had one before you left right?" Ga-in just smiled at him. "I'm too busy to have one, samchon. I had a lot to accomplish." She said, Not giving a direct answer to that question. "I see." He said letting her off the hook which made Ga-in relief. 'He cannot know anything for now. Sorry samchon.' She thought. 

 

'I guess, I'll wait until she wanted to tell me.' He thought. "Samchon." Ga-in started. "The reason I came here aside from seeing you is I have a business proposal with you. I want to have an idol from your company to model our brand." She said handing JYP her business proposal. "Oho! You didn't passed up the opportunity huh?" He said as he read through the proposal. He took a glance on Ga-in she looked really professional. 'She grew up well in that short span of time.' He thought. "Well then, Ms. Son Ga-in shall we have our first meeting for this proposal after lunch?" He said. "Of course Mr. Park Jinyoung, it would be a pleasure." She said.

______________________________________________________________

 

Kwon is walking back from an eventful lunch with Doojoon. 'Shall I really consider that babo Doojoon's offer?' He asked himself as he passed by the street going to his office building. 'And why did I dreamed of that night again? Why did I even dreamed of her again?' He thought while he was on his way up to his office. 

 

When he walked out of the elevator, his secretary that Lee Changmin, his sunbae in SNU, a famous chef and most of all, 'her cousin' he thought. "Uh yeah, thank you secretary Min." He passed by her but stopped "And oh... by the way how was your date?" He asked her in a teasingly tone. Her face got red and she stutter. "I-it's not a date." She said. "Yeah right! Catch you later." He said as he walked inside his office door. "Jo Kwon you are dead once the office hours end." He heard Min muttered before he closed his door. 

 

"Hyung, you're back. What brings you here?" As he sit next to him. "Nothing I just dropped by to say hi since you've been busy before I left for Singapore." He said. "That's it? No souvenirs from Singapore? Ey... hyung, cheapskate as ever." Kwon said. "Yah!" Changmin retorted as he smack Kwon on his head. "Ouch! What's with you hyung so ill tempered aigoo" the younger male said, rubbing his head. "I just got back and all you asked is souvenirs?! You didn't even bother ask if I am ok. Ungrateful kid." Changmin nagged 'They are really alike. They are  short tempered and they nag a lot, well, they're cousins after all.' He thought. 

 

Changmin handed him a gift from Singapore. "Here, your favorite perfume the one, you know the one with a set." He said. Kwon opened the paper bag and to see the content. "Eh? Where's the other one?" Kwon asked, absentmindedly. "Babo. I didn't bought the other one since I don't have anyone to give the other one, it's for woman, remember?" He said, exasperatedly. 'Oh right.' He thought. "Ah... Oh yeah. Sorry hyung, I have a lot of things in my mind." Kwon said, after remembering this certain perfume on the table. 'She used to bought a couple set of this and she always give me the other one. Of all things, Changmin hyung gave me this.' He thought. 

 

"I see then, I should be off too. I have to see my samchon and my mom at 4pm, business things even though, I just got back." He sighed, heavily. "Hahaha... Well, hyung it's ok. This is our adult reality." Jo Kwon said, trying to lighten up his and his Changmin hyung's mood. "Ok, I'll see you sometime, ok?" He said. "Sure hyung just give me a call when." Kwon said as he stands up and went back to his swivel chair. 

 

Changmim walked to the door but stopped before he opens it. 'I think I should give him a hint at least.' He thought. "Kwon ah." He said as he turned to faced his dongsaeng. "Yes hyung?" Kwon said as he put his pen down. "Someone unexpected might visit you one of these days, just be ready, arasseo?" Changmin said and he went out of Kwon's office, leaving a latter confused.