Part 2

Crash my bike (my heart)

it's almost 8 pm and the sun is long gone and is now replaced with a full moon. the moon is beautiful tonight but taehyung has no time to appreciate the beauty because it's already dark and seokjin sure will scold him for being late. Taehyung rides the bike as fast as he can but when he's nearing one corner he slows down his bike because well that one corner is quite dangerous and many people had accidents at that exact corner.

he also decided to just ride his bike slowly because why not. he's already late, he will be scolded anyway whether he arrives in two minutes later or an hour later. it's just the same. since he's already late, he will just take his time to reach home.

"now is the time to appreciate the beauty of the moon"

there is no vehicles other than his on the road. people would find it weird if it's on other roads but not for this one. not many people use the road because it's quite dark. well it's not that dark in taehyung's opinion, besides he prefers this kind of mood because he doesn't have to deal with other drivers or riders.

taehyung looks up at the moon and takes out his hand as if to touch the big moon. it looks near and big. he wiggles his fingers as if he's tickling the moon and laughing at how own antic. he puts his hand back on the handle when suddenly the bike swerves to the next lane and out of nowhere another bike suddenly appears on the other side of the road. Taehyung couldn't anything other than to close his eyes.

BAM!!

The crash is not as hard as he expect it to be but the impact is hard enough that taehyung feels his body flying. he's not even sure if he's really flying or it's only his imagination. he can feel the numbness in his body especially on his lower half.
"am I dead already?"

he still closes his eyes because of the crash and is too shock to open his eyes. what even.

"what the , man? why are you even on my lane. are you on drug or something?",

taehyung closes his eyes tightly.

what should I do? do I just close my eyes and pretend to faint? is he going to kill me?

so many questions flying in his head right now and Taehyung feels even more dizzy and just decides to open his eyes.

"urgh, ouch", he sits on the road while holding his two legs. damn he can see blood gushing through his black jean, as his hand is bleeding too. he can feels some cold blood through his face too. jin hyung is so going to kill him.

"I thought this is small crash only. why I am bleeding?", he mutters quietly, inspecting all over his body. still sitting and with helmet still on his head.

"the is wrong with you man? do you know how to ride or not?"

, he forgot there is another person near him. Taehyung looks up and he feels dizzy again. the is an angel doing here? am I dead already? taehyung can feel his eyes sting. this can't be it.

I haven't ask for my hyung's forgiveness yet. what to do?

"hey are you okay?"

taehyung looks at the guy who is now squatting right in front of him.
this scene looks like a knight just got back from a war (because of the bloods on his body. the guy is wearing a white shirt so it is obvious) coming to rescue his lover. Except he has an angry face at the moment instead of a loving stare.

despites his handsomeness and the blood on his face, he looks like he's ready to devour taehyung. taehyung opens the cover of his helmet and looks up to the handsome guy.

"what the are you thinking? why are you coming towards my lane? are you out of your mind?"

"I'm...I'm so sorry.."

"that's it? after knocking me off my bike? in the middle of the road? are you trying to kill me?", the guy raises his voice which causes taehyung to flinch because let's be honest he looks scary with that look and that voice. he looks hot too but taehyung doesn't really has time to actually think about it. he is scared.

" I... I was looking at the moon up there..I thought since there's no vehicles on both lanes"

the guy looks at taehyung with a disbelief look, mouth wide agape.

"are you playing with me? what kind of reasoning is that? don't you have other better excuses besides this moon sighting bull? maybe you were high and you weren't able to see the road?"

"I.... I wasn't lying though. i was looking at the moon and didn't realize that I was going towards you"

taehyung looks at his hands on his knee.

"please do not sue me. I dont have any money. I promise I will pay the medical cost"

the other guy sighs and stands up. taehyung follows his action but falls flat on his but.

"my leg", Taehyung whimpers.

the guy looks at him and glares. "you deserves that"

upon hearing that, taehyung just couldn't take it anymore. it was an accident, he didn't mean to ram into him and he's in pain too. it's not like the guy is the only one who is in pain. he can no longer hold back his angry tears. he has tears flowing down his cheeks and he's furious. this handsome guy is a jerk, an .

"I DON'T DESERVE THIS, YOU DON'T EITHER. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND I ALREADY APOLOGIZED. WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN??"

now that they guy is acting like a jerk, Taehyung feels as angry. they are in the middle of the road and taehyung's voice echoes through the silent of the night. Taehyung tries to stand up with angry tears still flowing on his cheeks and says, "whatever, I already said sorry now I am going back home"

"I dont think you can go back with that bike"

"what do you mean?"

taehyung doesn't even remember that he has his bike with him. thanks to the mean hot guy in front of him. he looks towards his bike and he feels weak on his kness.

"my bike!!!! the crash wasn't that bad though, my brother is going to kill me"

both side mirrors are broken into pieces, the front tyre is badly bent.
taehyung looks at his no longer new bike in horror.

"hey chill bro, let me take you home."

why is he suddenly nice to me. i thought he wanted to strangle just now.

"sorry?"

"I said I can take you home. my bike is still working just fine I think. well, compared to yours."

"how about my bike?"

"I don't think it can be saved anymore. why don't you just throw it away?"

this guy is so annoying. one time he's being nice, and the next time he's being a jerk
"I'm not doing it. you can just go back. I'll call my brother instead."

"oh I thought you said your brother is going to kill you?"

"well, I'd rather have him kill me instead of riding your bike with you"

"okay if you say so. I'll just go back now. you're okay with me leaving you on your own right here right?"

shoot! they guy is going to leave him alone on this empty road?

"urgh, can you wait until my brother arrives?"

"no"

"jerk", he mutters quietly because the guy is still scary, not as scary as before but still scary nonetheless.

"how about I send you home? it's much easier. and damn, don't you feel any pain right now. I'm bleeding right here and I still offered to send you home. do you want me to send you home or not?"

"how about my bike?"

the guy sighs and ruffles his hair in frustation. he looks like he's thinking for a while and looks at taehyung.

"let's just leave it here. I'll call my brother and ask him to come pick your bike and send it to the workshop or anything. now let's go!"

taehyung is contemplating for seconds and nods.

"okay, now wear your helmet and come here"

taehyung walks slowly because of the pain on his leg.

he whimpers and sits at the back.

"before I send you home, we are going to the hospital first."

"o..okay"

off they go to the hospital.

at the hospital, both are sent to ER and are given medical assistance. the doctors said that they only got minor injuries and nothing to worry about. taehyung sighs in relief.

"can you please send me back to my brother now? he must be worried by now"

"you haven't call him yet?"

"my phone ran out of battery"

"maybe you can borrow mine if you know how to ask?"

taehyung rolls his eyes. "our argument earlier made me forgot about it."

"so you want it or not?

Taehyung nods and jeongguk fishes out his phone hands it to taehyung. taehyung immediately types up seokjin's number and call him. he's so freaking nervous waiting for his brother to pick up the call.

"hello, hyung"

"yes yes I'm okay. my phone ran out of battery. I borrow a stranger's phone to call you up"

"okay okay I'll be at home in 15 minutes"

"okay hyung bye I love you"

now that he's done calling his brother, taehyung feels like his problems are all gone. well, not until his brother sees his bandages hands and legs. not to forget his cute left cheek also got cuts on it, maybe from the side mirrors.

"here you go. thank you."

giving the guy his phone back, Taehyung smiles at him. this handsome guy is so nice, I think I fall in love once again.

"did you just told your brother that your borrow a phone from a "stranger"? I think the right word should "victim" since you rammed into me"

"well I'm sorry. I dont want my brother to get worried about me. now can we go home already?"

"wait. I still don't know your name. tell me your name first before I send you home"

"it's taehyung"

"okay taehyung, I'm jungkook"

jungkook.. jungkook.. what a nice name. taehyung will make sure remember the name from now on.

"now let's go"

............

the loud engine comes from jeongguk's bike is deafening. he can easily find taehyung's house even by listening to tae's brief direction. the said boy is almost fall asleep at the back of the motorbike. jeongguk looks at his back and pats (read:punch) taehyung's thigh.

"hey,

"that hurts! what was that for?"

"for sleeping on my back. we have arrived.get off now"

"so rude", taehyung immediately gets off the bike and stands in front of jeongguk.

"urm, thank you for the ride. I am really sorry for this whole accident."

"Whatever. it's not like we are badly injured."

taehyung glares at jeongguk for his rude reply.

"Maybe I can treat you some coffee as an apology offer?"

"I don't think coffee is enough."

"I can treat you anything you want. it's up to you"

"Okay sure. I can do that", jeongguk replies.

taehyung is so excited. he can go on a date with jeongguk! yes! he will make sure to make jeongguk falls in love with him too. it will be quite handful as the latter might still feel angry or holding a grudge about the crash but taehyung is pretty sure that he can make jeongguk falls in love with him too.

fiddling with his fingers, taehyung says
"can I have one more request?"

"haish, what is it?"

jeongguk ruffles his head in frustration but taehyung finds it extremely hot and cute too.

"Ca..can I have your number?"

"........"

"I mean it's easier to call you to discuss about when to go out or where. it's not that I want your number to flirt with you or anything. well it's okay if you don't want to give your number I'm totally fine with it"

taehyung looks elsewhere except at jeongguk face. he can feel his face getting hot and he's pretty sure his face is already red from embarrassment. after a moment, when he looks at jeongguk his feels even more embarrased when he spots the smirk on the said guy's face.

", just forget it. I'm going in"

"hahaha.. I'm not going to give you my number"

taehyung shuts eyes and screams internally when he hears jeongguk's reply. he feels like a fool.

he replies an okay without even looking at jeongguk.

"Instead, you will give your number to me."

Taehyung stares at jeongguk in shock, eyes and mouth wide opened. did he just hear him right?

"what?"

"your phone ran out of battery remember? If I just give you my number, I doubt you will remember by the time you enter your house"

"Ooo", taehyung nods enthusiastically even though in his head he knows that he will forever remember jeongguk's phone number even without jotting it down on paper or saving it in his phone.

"now, tell me your phone number"

after giving jeongguk his number, taheyung bids goodbye to the handsome guy and enters his house.

upon entering the house, he notices seokjin sitting on the sofa with his boyfriend, namjoon sitting next to him. they have been boyfriends for 5 years now. taehyung loves to see their relationship because he know that namjoon can make his brother happy.

back to reality, seokjin has a serious and worry expression written all over his face. and when taehyung says "I'm home" from the door, he can see the his brother looks at namjoon and is side hugged by his boyfriend.

"finally", he hears his brother's voice who looks at namjoon who squeezes his hand.

"I told you he's gonna be fine right?", namjoon offers a sincere smile to assure seokjin.

but when taehyung fully appears in front of his brother, seokjin's face changes right away. he immediately stands up and goes straight to taehyung.

"what happened baby? oh my god what happened taehyung? what's with all this bandages?", seokjin has this sad, scared look on his face. and taehyung feels like he's going to cry once again because he hates seeing his brother like that. especially when it's because of him.

"babe.. babe, calm down."

"I can't joonie. he's injured. I failed as a brother. I can't even take a good care of him" seokjin walks back and forth with his hands on his face.

taheyung walks to his brother and hugs him. he has tears all over his face once again. "Hyung, no. don't say that please"

when seokjin hears his crying voice, seokjin cries as well. seeing the siblings hugging and crying together, namjoon interrupts, "let's sit down first. and taehyung can tell us what happened".

all three of them sit in the couch. with seokjin still holding taehyung's hand, refused to let go of his brother. namjoon is sitting on his other side holding him.

"now, baby tell me what happened."

"hyung, promise me you won't be mad"

"I promise"

"I got into a crash. the bike is 90% damaged. I'm sorry hyung, you bought me the bike and..and it's.."

seokjin hugs him, "no it's okay baby. as long as you're fine. I don't care about the bike. as long as my baby brother is okay, then I'm okay too."

"that's right tae. as long as you're fine then it's okay"

"thanks hyung. I love both of you", taehyung hugs the lovebirds tightly. seokjin suddenly releases the hug and stares at him. with a serious expression on his face.

"now tell me who the hit you? did he hit you and ran away? do you remember his plat number? if you know, let's make a police report and find that er"

"no..hyung calm down. urm..actually I was the one who crashed into him."

seokjin and namjoon look at him with shock expressions. he would laugh right then and there if it's not because of the serious situation in the living room.

"the road was empty at that time.so I slowed down my bike and stared at the moon. it was a stupid move, I know. I should've pulled over first but there was no one at the moment that's why I did that"

"man, kim taehyung. you're unbelievable. my baby brother crashed into another bike because hes looking at the moon. as expected from my brother", seokjin laughs and shakes his head. namjoon has wide smile on his face too.

"so, how about the other biker?"

taehyung face lights up and he smiles brightly, "he's so handsome, hyung"

"no what I mean is, is the other biker injured too?"

"Oooo.. he.. he has minor injuries too, he's bleeding all iver his body though. but thank god everything is fine.", taehyung smiles sheepishly and scratch his neck in embarrassment.

"how did you get bandaged? someone brought you to the hospital?"

"yeah, jeongguk, he.. his name is jeongguk.. before he sent me home, we went to the hospital first. his bike was perfectly fine, so I ride his bike with him"

"that kid sure is nice"

"he is!!! and he's handsome and hot too!!", taehyung is too excited he claps his hands and giggles cutely. but then he pouts when he remembers jeongguk's scary face when he first scolded him.

"but he's scary too hyunggg.. he almost strangled me when I said the reason we crashed into each other was because I was looking at the moon."

seokjin and namjoon laugh at that because if they were there, they would strangle him too because his reasoning was so ridiculous people wouldn't even believe him.

"okay, now that we have listened to your explanation, I feel even more relieved. go back to your room, take a shower and rest. or you want me to prepare dinner for you?"

"no it's okay hyung. I just wanna rest right now"

"okay okay. goodnight baby. tomorrow you don't have to go to the shop", seokjin and namjoon both kiss his forehead and wish him goodnight before goes straight to his bedroom.

"I love both of you!! goodnight!!", he shouts before entering his bedroom.

=======================================================================

it has been a week since that incident and taehyung still has not receive any call or message from jeongguk. he should have just ask for his number instead.

chilling in the flower room on the rooftop, taehyung stares at his beautiful flowers and asks them, "does he still hate me?"
"or he doesn't want to meet me anymore?"
"or naybe he thinks I'm weird?"

taehyung starts to panic after making all the assumptions. he hides his face in his hands and screams not so loudly.

"argghh, this is so embarassing. he must think that I'm weird", shaking his head and faking his cries. taehyung stomps his feet in embarrassment and pushes his phone at the end of the desk.

while he's moping about jeongguk, his phone lights up to indicates that there is a message coming in.

from: unknown
yo!

to: unknown
may I know who is this? I don't have your number in my phone.

from: unknown
hi bike crasher

taehyung almsot drop his phone on the floor. he's smiling like an idiot and squealing like a girl.

to: jeongguk hotbae
oh hi jeongguk!

taehyung wants to ask many things to jeongguk. like why it takes him a week to message him, did he miss him or anything but he gotta keeps himself cool or he will embarrass himself once again.

from: jeongguk hotbae
I'm waiting for my treat. when will you treat me?

to: jeongguk hotbae
well, it's not my fault that you're the one who didn't message me first. I don't have your phone number remember?

from: jeongguk hotbae
let's have lunch this Saturday? I'll pick you up at your house.

to: jeongguk hotbae
you still remember my house?

Taehyung excitedly dancing right now because does that mean jeongguk still remembers his house because he likes him too? omg omg

from: jeongguk hotbae
no I dont. send me the location later. bye!

"hmph, what an arrogant man!", even after he said that taehyung is still smiling because he's still going on a date with jeongguk!!

"taehyungggg!! flower delivery now!"

"coming hyungg", he runs down the stairs and goes to seokjin. he hugs his older brother and asks, "how many deliveries today hyung?"

"only five. and as usual one is for.."

"Miss Jeon" "Miss Jeon"

Misss Jeon always gets her surprise flowers from their shop. taehyung hasn't even seen or meet the person who buys flower for Miss Jeon. he really wants to meet or see the romantic guy.

"the key is on the table and ride carefully okay."

"sure"

taehyung uses the scooter once again since his bike is still in the workshop. he will probably let it stay there for a month, he's not in a mood to ride that kind of bike anymore after the accident. maybe he will ride it once again after a month or two.

===========

Saturday has come and it means Taehyung's date with Jeongguk! taetae is so excited he wakes up early and make breakfast for his brother and soon to be brother in law, namjoon. he has already had in his mind on what to wear for the date so he wastes no time and takes a shower and puts on his outfit. gotta look beautiful in front of the crush

going into the living room, both seokjin and namjoon whistle at him and give double thumbs up for his choice of outfits and make up.

they suddenly hear a loud engine of motorbike in frobt if the house and taehyung has a pretty smile plastered on his face.

"invite him in. we want to see his face as well"

"not yet hyung. we are not together yet why would I show him to you guys. I'm going first, byee"

"hey, what takes you so long?"

"what do you mean? you just arrived so I'm not late right"

Taehyung wears the helmet given by jeongguk and sits behind Jeongguk

"hold me tight. you dont want to fly off of my motorbike"

"urm, okay. eww, but okay"

taehyung pretends like it grosses him out when jeongguk asks him to hold his waist when in reality he's actually screaming and squealing like a teenage girl.

when taehyung circles his hand around jeongguk's waist, he closes his eyes and silently cries in joy because damn boy jeongguk's hard abs is no joke. if taehyung is shameless he would roam his hands around that abs 24/7

he forgot to ask where they are going but taehyung thinks jeongguk knows the best place to go so he will just leave it to him.

it's unbelievable that taehyung trusts jeonguk fully even though he doesn't even know jeongguk that well. what if the guy is a killer? a serial ? nah, jeongguk might look scary but he knows that guy is actually nice and kind.

after 20 minutes on the bike, they finally reach their destination. taehyung can't feels his because of the cramp but he dismisses the pain because he has to admit that the ride was a comfortable one even none of them were talking. he feels comfortable hugging his one-week crush, enjoying the ride and now that they have arrived at the destination he feels even more excited because the cafe is so pretty. he feels warm because of the lighting and the environment in the cafe is so romantic and pretty too.

and the decorations. every decoration in the cafe is so cute, taehyung will probably buy all of them if they sell them here. taehyung stares at every corner of the cafe and everything is so beautiful.

"beautiful place isn't it?", taehyung almost forgot that jeongguk is there with him. he looks at the handsome guy and nods enthusiastically.

"it is! How come I never know this place exists? this place is so pretty. suits me well", taehyung smiles sweetly. he always love this kind of place and always dreams of owning his own cafe.

jeongguk smiles as well. probably feeling proud because taehyung actually loves the place. taehyung thinks he falls a little bit more in love with jeongguk.

a waitress approaches them and smiles sweetly at jeongguk. only jeongguk. and taehyung cannot help but to glare at the girl. she looks young probably around 18-20.

"hi jeongguk! usual drink?"

taehyung raises his eyebrows because the waitress actually knows his name? he can feel the jealousy feeling seeping out of his heart right now.

"do not stare at my boyfriend!!", he hopes he can say it right to her face but decided not to.

"Yes Yuna. how about you taehyung?"

jeongguk knows the girl's name too??? taehyung are more than jealous right now. he knows he's not supposed to feel that way but he just can't. so he does something that he himself couldn't believe he would do.

he toouches jeongguk's hand across the table.

"I think I'll order the same drink as jeongguk", he looks at the girl and smiles widely at her.

"oh and a slice of red velvet cheesecake too, please. thank you"

taehyung still stares at the girl's direction until she walks away.

"ehemm"

taheyung looks at jeongguk and the guy is looking at him with an amuse face. he looks like he's holding a smile.

"what?", taehyung asks.

"this", jeongguk raises their intertwined hands and taehyung finally realizes that he has not let go of the guy's hand even after that yuna girl walks away.

"ah.. oh, I'm sorry", he smilese sheepishly and scratches his neck looking somewhere else but jeongguk.

"so how does she know your name? do you come here often? you come here with a girlfriend?"

"taehyung, one question at a time."

"okay, okay. so how does she know your name?"

"I'm a regular customer here. I come here all the time whenever I'm free with my friends or family."

"wow, you just answered all my questions"

"I hope you're satisfied"

"yes yes I am. thank god. I thought you came here with a girlfriend"

"what if I said I came with a boyfriend?"

taehyung is caught off guard. he stares at jeongguk in shock.

"you already have a boyfriend?", he asks with a bit of disappointment in his voice.

"what if I say yes?"

taehyung stares at his lap and pouts cutely.

"urm, then I think I don't have any chance to be yours", he whispers slowly. he hopes jeongguk wouldn't hear that. he also hopes that jeongguk heard him.

then he hears jeongguk's laugh. his very first time to listen to that beautiful laugh and sadly the one who is laughing belongs to someone else.

"hey, I'm just kidding. I don't have any girlfriend or boyfriend. yet", jeongguk smiles at him.

the waitress comes back with a tray of two black drinks and a slice of red velvet cheesecake.

"here's your two black coffee with no sugar and your red velvet cheesecake", yuna smiles and goes back to the counter.

taehyung looks at the drink in horror and to jeongguk and stares back at the the drink. who the drinks this kind of drink. well apparently jeongguk does but seriously? this drink is inedible!

"You drink black coffee? with no sugar??", taehyung looks at jeongguk.

"well, that's my favorite drink. no one asks you to order the same drink as me", jeongguk laughs at him and sips his hot coffee.

taehyung makes a face upon seeing jeongguk sipping the drink and mutters "gross" while calling the waitress to change his dark black coffee into edible iced coffee.

"jeongguk, thank you for bringing me here. I love this place"

"no sweats. besides you're treating me. so nothing to lose right?"

"yeah... urm, can I still call and message you after this?"

"what for? I thought you want my number only to invite me for this?"

"no I mean if you don't want to then it's okay. I will not message or call or anything."

"well, I'm not saying that I don't want you to call or message. you can do that if you want to."

taehyung looks at him and smiles, "really? I can call you or message you in the middle of the night? I can call you if I have nightmares? I can call you if I feel sad after watching aad movies? yayyy thank you jeongguk!!!", taheyung claps his hands excitedly he hopes he can control himself but he just couldn't.

"woah woah. that is too much. don't you ever dare to call in the middle of the night!"

"I'm not gonna promise on that one! hehe", taheyung sticks his tongue and starts digging on his cheesecake.

the rest of the date (according to taehyung) goes perfectly fine with them talking and getting to know about each other.

mostly, taehyung is the one who does the talking. telling stories about his jinnie hyung (jeongguk thought taehyung says genie hyung so he keeps on asking taehyung about the three wishes he would like to aks from his hyung. taehyung laughs out loudly at that one which jeongguk smiles fondly right after because we all know that everyone will smile right away after hearing to taehyung's beautiful laugh)

jeongguk then sends taehyung to his house at around 8 pm and before taehyung goes inside the house, he quickly leans a quick peck on jeongguk's lips and runs inside the house a loud giggles.

"hey, that is a crime!", he can hear jeongguk says that and he replies him with a bye and flying kiss before entering the house.

"wow, I just do jinnie hyung's signature flying kiss to my crush. hahahaha", taehyung lets out a cute giggle and
makes a way to walk to his bedroom.

"ehem", there are two figures sitting on the couch looking straight at him and smirks on their faces.

"hyung! you're scaring the out of me!"

"since when do you even curse? oh my god my baby is growing up"

"hyung, I'm 25 already. I'm not a baby anymore. of course I know all the curse words in this world"

"I know I know. so how's your date?"

"a perfect one. he took me to a very beautiful cafe. he even paid for the food! I thought he wanted me to treat but he's the one paying. what a gentleman", taehyung smiles dreamily

"sounds like a cliché love story but okayy as long as my baby brother then I'm okay with it. can't wait for you to bring him home"

"yeah yeah maybe in the future hyung"

namjoon, who has been silently watching the two brothers, smiles and butts in, "now go upstairs and take a shower. let's have dinner together"

"okay hyungg!"

============

it's been a month since taehyung and jeongguk know each other. Taehyung still flirts with jeongguk. he doesn't even know whether jeonguk is being oblivious or he just dismisses the flirts, acting like nothing happened. taehyung however, will never stop trying. he is 100 percent sure that he is in love with that muscular guy.

jeongguk might be five years younger than him but he's so mature. he knows what he's doing, he knows when to say the right words (the number one reason why taehyung loves jeongguk so much), he cares about taehyung even though he's trying to be subtle but taehyung just know. jeongguk also always bring him to their now favorite cafe and taehyung sometimes orders other drinks for jeongguk (he just hates the black coffee).

anddd, jeongguk also always answer his midnight calls even when he's already sleeping just to listen to taehyung's stories or ideas. and sometimes taehyung calls him crying in the middle of the night saying that he feels guilty for eating the rabbit burger his friend gave to him. saying that the rabbit reminds him of jeongguk and he actually ate the cute animal. jeongguk always listen to him attentively and sometimes give assuring words so that he will feel better.

taehyung also found out that jeongguk sometimes cover some songs and post them on his YouTube channel. taehyung searched his channel right away and curses himself for not knowing that jeongguk's cover singer. he even has 1 million subscribers on YouTube. taehyung has been apologizing to jeongguk for two days straight for not knowing that his channel exists. jeongguk just laughs at that and says that taehyung's overreacting.

after knowing that jeongguk can actually sings, he always make requests to jeongguk to sing him songs and he sometimes falls asleep while listening to the beautiful voice.

and when jeongguk has to go to road trip with his biker gangs or whenever he's busy, taehyung "forces" jeongguk to record a song for him. so that he can listen to it at night.

=========

"jeongguk, i actually have a secret to tell you"

"what is it? are you pregnant?"

taheyung slaps his thigh and damn that thigh is so freaking big and hard and y taehyung has to hold himself from groping that thigh. jeongguk laughs at him and says I'm just kidding.

"now you want to know the secret or not?", taehyung glares at him as jeongguk's laugh subsides into a small smile

"of course I do. what is it?"

"urmm, I am actually a florist."

"........."

"jeongguk.. why aren't saying anything?"

"what am I supposed to say? that is your job, you can be anything as long as you love your job and you enjoy doing it", jeongguk offers a wide smile to him.

"urm, okay. I thought you might laught at me for having such a job."

"nah, why would I? besides, a prett- I mean a vibrant boy like you suits the job so why not"

I feel so much better when you said that. so can I wear flower crown whenever we go out? because I always love flower crown hehehe my brother said that I look pretty when I have the crown on my head"

"sure taehyung. whatever makes you happy"

"yayy!!"

"I actually have one I my bag. hehehe"

"what? the crown?"

"yes. can I wear it now?"

"sure. give it a try. let me see."

taehyung takes a out a beautiful flower crown made of fresh flowers. he makes flower crowns using fresh flowers, leaves and sometimes he puts cute animals toys on the crown and he once posted a picture of the crown in their official instagram and it becomes so popular among his customers. many customers especially bridesmaids order flower crowns from him.

taheyung puts on the crown on his head and looks in the mirror.

to make sure that is stays right on his head. he turns to jeongguk and smiles,"how do I look?"

taehyung notices that jeongguk is staring at him. taehyung can say that he notices hearts in jeongguk's eyes but he's not gonna say it to him or he'll reply with, "nah, you're so full of yourself" so taehyung just waits for jeongguk's response.

"y..you look..breathtakingly beautiful"

"tha...thanks!", taheyung blushes furiously because jeongguk sounded sincere when he said that. jeongguk also looks elsewhere, surprised with his own self for blurting out such compliment towards taehyung. to break the awkward moment, taehyung blurts, "and that was your very compliment ever since we became friends"

and his cute remark unsurprisingly succeeded in breaking the awkwardness becuase jeongguk is laughing right after he said that.

"you have to wait until next year to hear my second compliment", taehyung laughs at that and glares playfully at jeongguk.

"what flower do you like?", it's a sudden question but kim taehyung is always ready when such question is asked.

he is already excited to answer the question.

"my favorite will always be sunflower. don't get me wrong babies, I love all of you but sunflower is a tiny bit special for me", taehyung has to apologize because he spots some flowers alongside the road and he doesn't want them to feel sad hearing his statement.

"why sunflower?"

"i don't know? I just love the fact that it's big, yellow and urmmm... I don't knoww. I just love it!"

"okay, okay cool"

"how about you,kookie?"

"kookie?"

snap! his nickname for jeongguk just slips out of his mouth. he smiles sheepishly,

"your nickname hehehe.. sorry"

"you can call me kookie."

"really? are you serious?"

"yeah, but with one condition."

"what is it?"

"only call me that when there's only two of us"

"I can do that", he makes an okay sign and grins at jeongguk.

"i think my favorite would be rose"

"why rose?"

"no reason. perhaps because i like red? and rose is red?"

"excuse me sir. roses have other colors too. you haven't seen pink roses, yellow roses?"

"okay okay, professor flower. but I like red rose better so whatever", jeongguk sticks his tongue out

"now let me send you home"

"okay", taehyung stands up and to walk out of the cafe but stops when he suddenly remembers something. jeongguk who's walking behind him almost knocks him over for stopping abruptly.

"what the heck tae?"

"hehehe sorry. kookies, can we go to this cute cafe I found on Naver? I will send you the link tonight. you can check it out first before we go"

"when do you want to go?"

"Monday next week?"

"hmm okay.. I can't promise yet, I hope I don't have any works on that day"

"okay, kookie"

================

from: my kookie

hey tae! I'm sorry I don't think I can go to that cafe with you this Monday. I have some works to do.

to: my kookie

hey kookie! it's okay we can go there some other time. don't worry :))))

=============

it's Monday and since they cancelled their "date", taehyung goes early to the flower shop. he however doesn't open the shop right away instead he goes to the rooftop to spend his morning with his babies.

taheyung greets all the flowers, give them water and talks to some of them. he also tells them about jeongguk. everything about jeongguk, they all know about jeongguk's body (he just had to tell them about jeongguk's abs), he tells them about jeongguk's personality, jeongguk's love for black coffee and how taehyung succeeded in 'forcing' jeongguk to drink other drinks too.

while telling them stories about his latest date with jeongguk, taehyung slowly drifts into slumber.

=

"babyyyyyy, come down here! the shop is already opened"

taehyung is awaken by seokjin's shout from lower floor.

"wow, I can't believe I actually feel asleep while telling you stories", taehyung rubs his eyes and giggles.

taehyung stands up and climbs down the stairs to go to the back of the shop. he hears the front door opens and seokjin's 'welcome to our shop' voice. he peeks from the wall and is surprised to see his kookie over there at the counter talking to his brother.

he smiles and still hiding there. he can't really hear what they're talking about. jeongguk is looking around the shop. he's looking for a flower? for who?

Taehyung feels his heart beats rapidly. he's anxious and restless. Taehyung looks away and hides behind the wall. is jeongguk buying flowers for him? that's why he asked him his favorite flower. he peeks once again to see that jeongguk has already chose a flower. a red one. not sunflower

he chooses roses. red roses, his favorite. oh maybe he's buying it for himself? he's gonna put the flower on his desk perhaps?

"......to the the love of my life, ms. jeon"

this can't be it! taehyung couldn't believe this. did he hear him right? oh my god, taehyung hides behind the wall and runs quickly to the rooftop.

"this is ridiculous. I can't believe this"

so, jeongguk is the one who constantly sending miss jeon the flowers. all those flowers delivered by taehyung were from jeongguk? he delivered flowers for his crush's girlfriend?

taehyung sits on the nearest bench and palms his face. there's so many things running around his head right now

jeongguk has a girlfriend and his girlfriend is miss jeon. jeongguk has a girlfriend and didn't even tell him about it. jeongguk does everything taehyung asks and goes out with him all the time, yet he already has a girlfriend.

he starts to tear up. his chest hurts, he feels like someone (read:jeongguk) just stabs him with 10 different knives. he feels numb and cold all over his body. jeongguk is such a jerk. he should've known this since the first day he met him. how could he do this to taehyung. he feels like a fool for believing that jeongguk might have the same feeling as he does

"babyy, come down here! you have deliveries to make

"I'll be right there in two minutes hyung!"

taehyung wipes his tears. the tears wouldn't stop but he has to hold back the tears because he doesn't want seokjin and namjoon to know that he's crying. but he knows his eyes are red right now so he takes his helmet and put it on right away. he hopes seokjin wouldn't notice his after- crying face.

"omo you put in your helmet already? wow someone is eager to go to work I see"

"hahaha not really hyung. hyung, can I go back home after I delivered all the flowers?"

"what's wrong baby? are you sick? you have fever?"

"no hyung. I just feel headache right now"

"then can you still deliver these flowers? I can ask namjoon if you want to rest"

"no no. I can still do it. I'll just go back later"

"okay then. be careful. make sure to call either me or namjoon hyung if you can't take it anymore"

"okay hyung. see you later"

taehyung collects all the bouquets and goes straight to the pink scooter. he scan the addresses and starts the scooter. all the receivers' houses are not that far from each other so it only takes him 1 hour to finish all the deliveries. when he pulls over at one big shady tree, taehyung just realized that there's no delivery for miss jeon. then the realization suddenly hits him. oh maybe jeongguk delivers the flower himself.

taehyung chuckles sadly. he still finds it funny that he's delivering flowers to jeongguk's girlfriend all this time. miss jeon sure is one lucky lady.

he starts his scooter and rides straight to his house. he just wants to rest and sleep. this whole thing is making him tired and sleep is the only way to forget all his problems.

=====

"baby, you've been staying in your room for three days now. don't you want to go out?"

"no hyung. I just wanna rest right now."

"is something wrong?"

taehyung is lying on his bed, comforter around his body. he's not even looking at seokjin.

"nothing's wrong hyung. I'm just not feeling well. that's it"

he can hear his brother sighs. "if you say so. there's chicken porridge on the table. eat it okay?"

"I will hyung"

after seokjin walks out of his room, taehyung stares at the ceiling. his stomach growls so he sits on the bed and reaches for the porridge. after three spoons, he puts it back on the table and lies on the table.

he ignores his phone for the whole three day and let the phone dies out of battery. he fishes the phone out of his pillow and charges the phone. when the phone is on, hundreds of messages and misscalls come in. 90% of them are from jeongguk.

he throws the phone and lies back on the bed. he suddenly remembers one thing his brother told him before

"don't you want to go back to the shop? the flowers miss you"

"I miss my flowers too."

the next morning, taehyung wakes up quite early to go to the shop with his brother. and when he steps down the stairs seokjin asks him to just stay at home and rest and he can only go back to the shop the next day.

he stands at the door sending his brother and namjoon hyung off to work and when he's about to enter the house, a familiar bike appears in front of his door.

taehyung contemplates whether to run into the house or just confront him. and he chooses the second one because if he decides to run into the house, it will look suspicious.

"urm hi jeongguk"

jeongguk has this scary look on his face again. taheyung feels like crying becuase this exact face is the reason for him to fall in love with jeongguk in the first place.

"where the have you been? why didn't you anwer my phone calls or messages?"

"urm, my phone ran out of battery and I couldn't find my charger so yeah.."

"urgh you made me worry do you know that?"

bull. you are never worry about me! why would you? you already have a girlfriend, why keeps on saying this stupid cheesy things to me.

taehyung just wants to scream on jeongguk's face and scold him for everything.

"sorry. I wasn't feeling well that's why I've been staying at home"

"you were sick? you didn't even tell me anything.*sigh* are you okay now? want me to bring you to the clinic?"

"no no it's okay. I'm good already"

"ohh urm okay then. wanna go to that cafe you told me about?"

"I...maybe not today. I don't feel like going anywhere today."

"okay cool. go back inside then. have a good rest and I'll call you tonight okay?"

"okay, bye."

"bye", and before jeongguk turns to walk to his bike, he turns back and kisses taehyung's forehead.

taehyung is too shocked to give any response and when he's out of it, he notices that jeongguk's bike is already gone and he goes inside the house. he leans in the door and clutches his chest. Why is jeongguk doing this to him?

it hurts. how could he do this when he alread has a girlfriend. how could he play with his feeling. Taehyung wants to end this. No, he have to end this. he doesn't want to suffer anymore. he doesn't want to fall in love with someone's boyfriend. yes, he forgot that he's the only one who has feeling for Jeongguk and the latter doesn't even feel the same way. he doesn't want to hurt ms. jeon's feelings either. they've have been together since god knows when and taehyung doesn't want to cause any trouble.

he runs upstairs into his room and takes his phone.

to: jeongguk

hey jeongguk. urm are you still free? I think I want to go to that cafe with you.

10 minutes later jeongguk finally replies

from: jeongguk

I am! anything for you. I'll pick you up in an hour

taehyung raises his phone on the bed and opens his closet. he wants to look beautiful. he wants to be the most beautiful guy when ends his love for jeongguk so he chooses the best outfit to wear.

after exactly an hour, jeongguk arrives in front of his house. he's not wearing the same outfit he worn earlier. yet he wears a pair of tight black skinny jeans, a white shirt and a black jacket. he also has his backpack on his back. he looks stunning. he's just so handsome.

but taehyung is not that bad either. this is because jeongguk stares at him for 10 seconds already and he knows he's gorgeous. he wears a large white dress shirt, a black skinny jeans and a dangling wearing on his left ear. he has his flower crown in his bag.

"you look beautiful"

"thank you. that is your second compliment and i really appreciate it"

it will probably be the last too.

"it's not a compliment. I'm just stating the fact"

taehyung gives a small smile and takes the helmet from jeongguk's hand and ride the bike and off they go to the cafe.

both of them settles at a table near to a very large window. it's quite far from other tables and taehyung thinks it's the most suitable spot right at the moment.

both of them order their respective drinks and food. and while waiting for the food, taehyung stares at the cafe's interior design and damn this place is pretty too. it looks more sophisticated than other hipster cafes but it's still pretty and cute. it suits taehyung

"tae--"
"urm.."

both look at each other and jeongguk lets out a small chuckle. taehyung smiles at him.

"you can go first"

with no hesitation taehyung nods

"urm jeongguk. I think we need to stop this"

"stop what?"

oh taehyung just realized that it's him who always chases after jeongguk.

"no, I mean I need to stop this. I'm going to stop this"

"stop what, taehyung?"

"loving you"

"............."

"I'm going to stop falling in love with you. I'm going to stop thinking about you. I'm just going to stop everything"

"what do you mean taehyung? why all of a sudden?"

"you lied to me. you said you don't have any boyfriend or girlfriend but you're lying"

"I am not. I was telling the truth"

"no, I'm not going to listen to any of your excuse anymore. I should've stayed away from you since the very beginning"

"tae, list-"

"no. I agreed to come here because I wanted to say this. now that I am done, I will be going first"

"tae, wait-", jeongguk holds his hand but taehyung slaps his hand away and walks out of the cafe and runs as fast he could when he's out of the cafe. he just doesn't want jeongguk to chase after him. the tears are already flowing in his cheeks, he cries and cries while running.

he takes subway to go home and goes straight into his room. he messages his hyung to tell him that he's in his room and not to bother him. that day, he cries himself to sleep.

taehyung changes his phone number, decided to take one month leave from the shop which his hyung agress right away saying taehyung can just stay at home and just do the house chores. it's been a month since that event and finally he thinks that jeongguk is giving up on him. the guy no longer comes to his house and shouts his name when he threatens to call the police. taehyung stays at home, does house chores, sometimes makes flower crown and sometimes just doing nothing