Part 1

Crash my bike (my heart)

"prapp!!"

Taehyung is arranging roses into a bouquet when one of the stem suddenly breaks. He pouts cutely and drop the bouquet on the table, " I hate this flower, I hate this shop I hate this job!"

"Am I hearing it right taehyung? did you just said that you hate flowers?", cue Seokjin, the owner of "Kim's Paradise", the most popular flower shop in town because of its beautiful and fresh flowers and lowkey because of the owner and his little brother. Seokjin and his "little" brother taehyung are loved by everyone in town. They are both handsome and also beautiful. They are tall, they have beautiful smiles and everything about them screams visuals. Their kindness and taehyung's cheerful and quirky attitude also makes everyone happy and adore them.

When taehyung was 12, their parents passed away due to an accident. Seokjin is the one who takes care of him and does his best to raise taehyung into a beautiful kind little brother until today.

....Maybe not today

"Yes hyung! I hate it!! I've been learning on how to arrange the flowers everyday, and I still can't do it as beautiful as you do..", Taehyung looks at his brother with his puppy eyes and pouty plump lips. He works with his brother for for two months and has been learning to arrange the flowers into bouquet almost everyday. But just like what happened just now, the stem will break or sometimes the petals fall off. He literally ruined the flowers when he's trying to make it beautiful. It stresses him out when the flowers couldn't be sold because of him. Not that seokjin's going to scold him for ruining the flowers but he loves flowers and it makes him sad when he sees the broken stem and the wilted flowers because of him.

Taehyung is a flower guy. He loves flowers. He loves every kinds of flowers every since he was small. Their mother had this very beautiful flower garden at the backyard and taehyung loves to play there when he was small. He gets to know lots of beautiful and colorful flowers from the garden but he especially loves sunflower because of the vibrant colour and it looks cheerful, just like him.

Most flowers were planted and took care of by their mother and after she died, taehyung did not go to the backyard for almost a year because of the memories with his parents. He always cry whenever he looked at the garden from his window but seokjin still takes good care of the garden.

After a year, he can finally forget the sad memory and come to love the flowers even more thanks to seokjin for always putting roses and lavender on their dining table and he always found a sunflower on his bed despites his protest. Seokjin wants taehyung to not hate the flowers for it's one of the beautiful memories they had with their parents. And that is also the main reason why seokjin opens a flower shop. They're happy to be surrounded by flowers and they want people to be happy for the same reason too.

it's okay baby, just leave it there. You don't have to do that, go do other chores in the shop. How about you go feed them flowers some water? I'm pretty sure they're thirsty and a little sad when you said you hate them", Taehyung's eyes widened and his plump lips formed an "O" shape.

He stands up abruptly and looks at his hyung with a funny face. Seokjin secrectly smiles at his brother's antique. He sure knows how to make his baby brother forgot about his hate for the flower earlier.

"omg hyungggg you're right. Where's my sprinkler hyung? I need to give them water and apologize to them right now. i don't want my babies to feel sad", Taehyung goes to Seokjin who is holding his pink sprinkler behind cashier table and takes the said thing from him.

=======================================================================

Taehyung runs towards the upstairs where there is a flower garden on the rooftop. Seokjin keeps almost 20 kinds of flowers there, and those flowers used to be sold in their shop. It is easier to take care of the flowers in one place.

Taehyung opens the door and smiles widely, his eyes crinkled happily when the colorful flowers are in his sight. The beautiful scent of the flowers makes him want to sleep right there (well, he sleeps there sometimesis just don't tell Seokjin). He walks to his favorite flower first, sunflower.

"hi sunny, how are you today? not good? is it because of what I said earlier? please don't be sad! it was just a lie, I said it out of frustration!", taehyung pouts cutely and lets out a small huff.

"I was frustrated because I accidentally break your friend's leg"

Taehyung stands up on a table which is located right in the middle of the beautiful garden and clears his throat. He looks like a prime minister going to give a speech to his citizens. except that his citizens are all beautiful creatures. well at least they are beautiful and they dont judge so it's okay.

" I, Kim Taetae would like to apologize to each and every one of you for saying that I hate you earlier. It was just a lie and I blurted it out of frustration. I will never hate you for you are the reason why I live. so once again I would like to apologize with all my heart and I love you all"

Taehyung stands there for five seconds and looks at his beautiful flowers. Suddenly the flowers move slowly as if they're nodding their heads understaing and accepting his apology. Taehyung's beautiful face brightens and his boxy smile appeared, smiling so wide as he happily dancing celebrating the forgiveness given to him.

Taehyung skips to each flowers and sprays water to them and murmurs thank you to each one of them.

=======================================================================

baby, I want you to deliver those flowers to these addresses" seokjin points to six different kinds of flowers on the table to taehyung and hands him a piece of paper written with receivers' adresses.

 

"wow, we got plenty of orders today hyung! I'm so happy!"

"Today I'm going to deliver you guys to your rightful owners. Make sure to always look fresh and be confident in showing your beautiful faces to them okay?! fighting!!"

Taehyung gives a fighting sign towards the flowers while walking out of the shop. Other people who witness this conversation will probably stay away from him but everyone in the town is used to seeing Taehyung talking with flowers or any creatures he found. Seokjin shakes his head and smiles fondly at his brother's cute behaviour.

Seokjin follows Taehyung out of the shop and says, "Ride the scooter carefully. I don't understand why you hate this cute thing. It suits you well, you're cute, the scooter is cute. PERFECT MATCH."

Seokjin pats the pink scooter, decorated with pink flowers and pink helmet with flower crown on it.

"No hyung, it suits you". says taehyung, sticking his tongue out while starting the scooter on and off he goes to deliver the flowers.

Seokjin sighs and shouts, "be careful!"

=======================================================================

Taehyung pulls over at a park after he had delivers all flowers except for one particular bouquet. A very big bouquet of sunflowers. The house is 10 minutes from the park so it's not that far. This bouquet is to be delivered to Miss Jeon.

"So, she's not married yet? maybe this is from her boyfriend? or maybe crush? hmm interesting. It's a big bouquet, maybe the boyfriend ed up and wants to apologize?", taehyung talks to himself. This boy sure loves to talk to himself.

"aish, it's none of my business. all I have to do is deliver you to Miss Jeon, and hopefully she will be happy seeing you pretty flowers", looking at the flower behind him he smiles sweetly before going to Miss Jeon's house.

=======================================================================
"Wow, what a huge house!",

Taehyung can't help but to gawk in front of the beautiful house. Or should he say mansion because the three storey house is super duper big. And the architecture of the house was so well thought because it's mixed between modern and traditional which makes it stand out more than ither houses around it.

"damn, miss jeon is so rich! her boyfriend is so lucky"

ding dong!

ding dong!

Tapping his feet on the very clean pavement, taehyung tries once again.

"If no one opens the door, do I just go back home?"

ding dong!

The door is finally opened, revealing a very beautiful middle aged lady. So this is Miss Jeon, quite beautiful for an old lady like her.

"Miss Jeon?"

"Yes, that's me"

"I'm here to deliver these beautiful flowers to you"

"oh my god, who is it from?"

"I believe there is a card in there"

"oh okay, thank you-"

"oh V! My name is V. Taehyung reveals is beautiful boxy smile and crinkle eyes. Miss Jeon looks at him and smiles.

"thank you V. This flower is so beautiful!"

"Of course it is, Miss. We took care of it with our whole hearts. I hope you love the flowers!"

"I love it!"

Taehyung smiles, "Then my work is done here. I'll get foing now, bye."

"Okay V. Thank you so much."

Miss Jeon bids him and goodbye and tells him to ride the scooter carefully.

=======================================================================

"hyunggggggg"

"Yes, baby what's wrong? Did you get into an accident? Someone's bothering you? What happened? tell me tell me." Seokjin rushes to taehyung and inspect his whole body, try to find any injuries.

"hyungg stop it. I didn't get into any accident at all. I'm fine."

seokjin sighs in relief, " then why are you calling me?"

Taehyung looks at seokjin with his best puppy eyes, and takes a deep breath,

"hyung, can u please buy me a new bike? That scooter is too embarassing to ride. Everyone keeps on looking at me when I passed them. It's so embarrassing hyung. I hate ittt."

Taehyung stomps his feet. he knows he's being childish right now. Yeah yeah he knows he's 25 year old man but be doesn't really care right now. He wants justice and the scooter doesn't do any justice to him at all.

" How dare you say that! that scooter is very meaningful to me! And even to you! It's here since you were a child u know?"

" I know hyunggg. but-"

"no but- I feel very sad right now. My baby wants to throw the scooter away, the one which has been a great help to and even him.How dare you Kim Taehyung."

Seokjin is upset and Taehyung hates it when his brother feel sad. When Seokjin feels sad, Taehyung feels even more sad. Even though today he knows that his brother is being dramatice, but what Seokjin said was true.

He bites his lips, brainstorming of what should he say to not make his brother feel sad anymore.

"No hyung. What I mean is we don't have to throw the scooter away. With a new bike, I can take turn in using both of hem. We can send the scooter to the workshop and make sure it's still in a good condition. We both love that scooter rightt"

Seokjin glares at his baby brother. Sensing the glares, taehyung swiftly moves towards his brother and link his hand with him.

"Hyung I'm so sorry . of course I know how meaningful the scooter is towards both of us. I don't hate it, but sometimes its just too much. I love you hyung."

Taehyung once again looks at his brother's eyes with the most perfect puppy eyes ever.

And Seokjin gives in.

"I'll think about it first. I'll discuss about it with Namjoon."

"Hyung I want a superbike!"

"No ing way"

"No swearing hyunggg."

"Okay okay sorry. No way"

"I'm pretty sure Namjoon hyung will say yes. just you wait and see"

=============================================

"Kim Taehyung"

"Yes Kim Seokjin shhi, how can I help you?"

"you brat. Can you please take out this trash outside? It is piling up, I don't want our shop to be messy"

"Yes hyung," picking up the plastic, taehyung walks out of the shop.

..........

"hyuuuunngggggg" hearing the shout, seokjin smiles walking outside the shop. Taehyung runs towards him and jumps to him for a hug.

"thank you hyung. I love you, you are the bestst hyung in the world. I promise I will always listen to you"

"yeah yeah. I love you too even tho I doubt the 'I will always listen to you part'."

Taehyung laugh out loud and hugs his brother tightly.

Seokjin just bought him a superbike! Not a fancy one but he still love it nonetheless. as long as he can replace the scooter. as expected Seokjin is the most whipped brother on earth. He loves to spoil his baby brother and taheyung loves him for that.

Seokjin tosses a black jacket to taehyung, "It wouldn't be complete without a jacket right?"

"thank you hyung I don't deserve you",

Taehyung fakes a cry and put the jacket on and it fits his body just nicely. there's a big sunflower, embroidered at the back of the jacket and Taehyung loves it.

"Now that you have your own bike, why don't you go deliver the flowers. There are some flowers to deliver and you better go now because you have to deliver to other cities as well."

"Okay boss!"

Taehyung excitedly walks out of the shop after picking up the flower and ride his brand new bike happily.

=============================================

"wait, this is for miss jeon. again? wow, his boyfriend sure is romantic. I can imagine a middle aged man, with a suit and working in a big company. damn miss jeon is so lucky."

pressing the button, taehyung waits only for a minute before a very beautiful Miss Jeon comes out behind the door.

"Another flower delivery Miss Jeon!" taehyung flashes his beautiful boxy smile which Miss Jeon replied with as beautiful smile towards him.

"you are so lucky miss jeon!"

"i think I am sure lucky. thank you cutie. wanna come in and have some drink? it's quite hot outside."

"I would love to but I'm afraid I have to decline your offer. thank you for the invitation though. I still have few bouquets to deliver."

"okay but make sure to visit later in the future. you're welcomed to come anytime you want." miss jeon winks

"sure miss jeon. I'm going now. bye!"

"bye!"