Part 3

Crash my bike (my heart)

"baby, a customer invited us for her birthday party tomorrow night. let's go and have some fun"

"I don't want to hyung. this baby is lazy"

"taehyung baby, you've been staying at home for almost two weeks already. let's go have some fun and dance", namjoon looks at taehyung and smiles

"that's right baby. let's go have fun. after that, you can just stay at home forever"

"urgghh.. aish okay okay"

apparently, seokjin has chosen outifts for him already. he puts on the clothes and look at the mirror.

"LET'S HAVE SOME FUN KIM TAEHYUNG!"

he's going to dance and drinks until he feels satisfied and he's gonna forget about everything

when he enters namjoon's car, taehyung however falls into a short nap right away. a baby indeed.

"baby, we are here"

taehyung opens his eyes and looks around him. the gate looks familiar. this traditional modern house belongs to-

"hi you guys are here!", it's miss jeon's voice.

they're at miss jeon's house. jeongguk's girlfriend's house.

"please come inside. hi v baby! you look pretty tonight",miss jeon smiles at him and side hugged him.

"likewise miss jeon", taehyung smiles back. He hopes the smile is sincere enoughm

they enter the house and taehyung falls in love with the house right away. the interior is so beautiful. everything is so beautiful.

taehyung walks around the living room appreciating the beautiful house when he notices a man talking to other guests. it's jeongguk. he's so handsome and stunning. He doesn't notice Taehyung so Taehyung turns around and acts like he didn't see him either.

taehyung walks along the buffet table. lots of food to choose and he does not know which is what.

"hey I noticed you're struggling with the food. this seafood spaghetti is delicious maybe you can try it"

it's jeongguk. he's standing so close to him so Taehyung he moves away.

"no thanks. I'll just eat something else"

taehyung chooses other food and sits at a vacant table.

jeongguk follows after him and sits next to him

"how are you? I haven't heard anything from since weeks ago"

"I'm good. better than before."

"are you sure about that? don't you miss me just like how I miss you?"

"I'm sure about it. I don't miss you at all jeongguk."

"how about love? do you still love me? you still love me don't you?"

"no I'm not. I don't love you anymore. snap out of it. I'm trying to eat right here. why dont you go entertain you girlfriend right there. she looks bored"

"my girlfriend? who?"

"stop beating around the bush jeongguk. I already knew that miss jeon is your girlfriend

"whaa-"

taehyung sees miss jeon approaching them. he gets a little bit nervous for who knows miss jeon gets jealous easily.

"oh I see. both of you have known each other"

"yes miss jeon. we are friends", taehyung smiles at miss jeon

guests keep on coming in so miss jeon walks away from them and go greet the other guests. jeongguk's still looking at him with a funny smile plastered on his face.

"whatever is wrong with you"

taehyung ignored jeongguk and continues eating. his eyes are wildly searching for his brother and brother in law. he doesn't want to be left alone with jeongguk. why is he even sitting here. isn't he supposed to stand next to his gf?

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...."

an old man comes out from a kitchen (taehyung assumes it as a kitchen because people bring out cake from kitchen right?) while singing happy birthday to miss jeon. taehyung also notices that jeongguk is walking towards miss jeon and the old guy

"happy birthday to miss jeon, happy birthday to you"

everyone, including taehyung claps their hands when miss jeon blows out the candles. she's so ecstatic that she has tears in her eyes. she hugs both old man and jeongguk.....wait...

miss jeon has a husband? and a boyfriend? what the heck

" I would like to wish a very happy 53rd birthday to the love of my life miss jeon. I will love you forever and ever"

"the love of my life", it's the same words that came out of jeongguk's mouth before both husband and wife kiss briefly.

jeongguk then steps to the front and coughs a little to get the attention from the guests.

"my name is jeon jeongguk", he looks straight towards taehyung's direction and smile. taehyung's eyes are wide opened and he looks straight at jeongguk.

"I would like to wish happiest birthday to my mom. you're the best mother in the world, you're my queen mom. I love you", jeongguk looks at his parents and hugs both of them. he then looks taehyung and winks at him.

taehyung blushes furiously when he realizes that this is a misunderstanding. he's so stupid. he wishes there's a hole somewhere in the house so that he can go there and hide. it's so embarassing. he blushes even more when he sees jeongguk approaching him.

"hi"

"urmm..hi"

"you are really something taehyung. hahahaha my mom and I? lovers? hahahaha"

taehyung just looks down and scrathes his neck in embarrassment

" I'm sorry it's my fault. But why Miss Jeon. isn't she supposed to be Mrs. Jeon?"

"Nahh, dad just loves to m they love to act like young couple. that's it"

"so the flowers were for your mother?"

"what flower? where?"

"aish whatever. this is not only my fault. it's your fault too. you didn't even tell me anything about yourself. your life, your work love or anything. I only know you and your bike and that cute cafe. that's it!"

"you didn't ask"

taehyung looks at jeongguk in disbelief. he told jeongguk everything even though he didn't ask him to

"okay wait, let's talk outside", jeongguk grabs his hand and leads him passed the giant swimming pool located right next to their living room.

"where are we going?"

"my favorite corner"

jeongguk leads him to the backyard and damn why is this place so huge. taehyung thinks he can build 10 more houses at the backyard and he's not even exaggerating. if jeongguk even tries to kill him, no one will ever find his body over here.

"jeongguk, it's dark right here"

"let's walk a little bit more and you'll see some light"

and jeongguk was right when said that. the longer they walk, taehyung spots beautiful lights along the pavement. there's something here? he wonders. he just follows jeongguk, with their fingers still intertwine together

then, taehyung spots something he couldn't believe he can actually see in his life. it's a treehouse, bright with lights and cute fairy lights. it's not big but not small either. they both climb the stairs and enter the tree house.

"wow"

"you like it?"

"I love it!!"

"this is my favorite place to hang out or whenever I'm stressed, you can find me here"

taheyung nods to give signal that he's listening. he keeps on looking at every corner of the house

"and I slept here when you ignored me for weeks"

taehyung is caught off guard when he listened to jeongguk's confession.

"I came here everyday and kept on asking myself when did I ever have a girlfriend. Why did you assume that I already has a girlfriend? did do something wrong to you? whether I hurt your feelings. there's so many things going on."

"I'm sorry jeongguk. it was my fault"

"nah it's okay. I have a secret to tell you"

taehyung pretends not to be excited, "what is it?"

"it's about the cafe"

"our favorite cafe?"

"yes. I am the owner of the cafe."

"cool!!.... wait what??? the cafe is yours???"

"yep", jeongguk grins sheepishly.

there's so many things taehyung has to absorb in one single night. he feels overwhelmed, surprised and happy too.

"wow. what else do you want to tell me? you owned a building in Gangnam?"

"not me. but we"

"what"

"we will owned a building once we get married and have babies"

"jeongguk, stop talking nonsense."

"I'm serious when I said I want to marry you though"

"jeongguk", taehyung has tears flowing on his cheeks.

jeongguk holds taehyung's hands and smiles.

"I wasn't being obvious but I'm actually in love with you since we first met."

"during the crash?"

"No. I fell in love when you stole a kiss from me"

Taehyung blushes and jeongguk just laughs at his cuteness"

"you were scary at first, but you're too handsome so I couldn't help but to fall in love with you. even though you're quite annoying too"

jeongguk chuckles at that.

"I was so ready to strangle you at that time."

taehyung laughs and it subsides into a low shy giggles. jeongguk stares at him lovingly and taehyung can feel his face getting hot.

"stop staring at me!", he hits jeongguk's thigh

"you're so beautiful I can stare at you all day long"

 

"jeongguk, I...I love you"

"I love you too"

"can you kiss me?", taehyung cutely asks jeongguk while looking at him with his beautiful eyes.

jeongguk laughs at taehyung's request because he thought the latter asks for a permission to kiss him but asks jeongguk to kiss him instead.

"of course. come here", taehyung crawls towards him and jeongguk pulls him into his lap.

taehyung faces jeongguk with a slight blush on his face.

before jeongguk kisses taehyung, he whispers,

"you wanna know something?"

"wh..what?"

"when you smiles, the whole world stops for a while"

taheyung is so flustered he's speechless

"urm..thank you kookie. I love your smile too", taheryung smiles sweetly and intertwine their hands together.

jeongguk stares at him and smiles lovingly. he kisses their intertwined hands and his other hand caresses taehyung's face.

he moves closer to taehyung's face and he's in awe because taehyung looks prettier up close. his long eyelashes, the mole on the tip of his nose, his plump lips, he's just perfect and jeongguk is a lucky guy.

jeongguk pecks taehyung's lip and the latter is blushing furiously. jeongguk giggles and mutters, "cute!"

jeongguk's lips once again touches taehyung's and this time it's much longer than the first one. taehyung feels overwhelmed, overjoyed, over the top. the kiss is amazing.

"I love you kookie"

"I love you too baby"