St. 달꽃 Students

St. 달꽃 (enrollment open!)
St. 달꽃
  students 
Ji Yeon 
Wolf - Gray ombre
Jiyeon is in her final year of school but has been here since she leanred she could shift. She is a more reserved student and takens her lessons seriously. she isn't very close with the rest of the pack but she tries her best. She is best freinds with Hyoyeon.


 Kim Hyoyeon 
Moroi - Spirit
 Hyoyeon is in her last year of school. She is a spirit moroi and has never shadow kissed anyone. She works hard to make sure she doesn't and is very good friends Jiyeon. She is a bit on a chatty side but she is a fun person to be around unlike other spirit users.


 Huang Renjun
 Dhampir
 Renjun transfered to school here last year after he was dropped from a Moroi family due to the family siding with the Yingsu council. He looks up to Yuxi and the other wolves as he was recomended to the school by Yuxi. After meeting, Dalyu he wants to get his own promise mark.
 
 
 Kim seungmin
dhampir
 Seungmin is about to graduate school and has no clue where his future lies. He has a strong desire to protect his friends but at the same time he wants to go on to real college. He has been at the school for so long and doesn't know what a real childhood is like. He befriends a ceratin russian moroi that sets his sights on something more than school or being a guardian.
 
 Kim Jibeom
Moroi - water
Jibeom is in his last year of school and lives on campus as his family lives on court in Russia where it is safe. He knows he doesn't want to live in court - but at the same time he doens't know what he will do when this year is over. Will he become a teacher? Stay on campus and attened college online? He isn't too sure. Oh, did he mention he is top of his class in water magic?

 Noh Hyojung
 wolf - White - black tipped paws and ears
Hyojung is just newly shifted as well but she has been going to school here since she was little. Her parents were killed by Strigoi and she was left in care of the pack. She is very close to the pack members and is already planned her future to be a guardian for the school.Headmaster Jihoon acts as her guardian for offical things.
 
 Park Luna
 Wolf - Blonde w/ hints of gray
Luna is a young wolf in her first years of training and going to the academy. She has had a rough times in her shfiter journey with her pack as a great trauma set her back a year. She is one of the older freshman but she is determined to learn what she can to protect others. She also creates a mentor like admiration towards Dalyu from a conversaton they have before school starts.

 shin yewon
 wolf - brown with white underbelly
 yewon is often has his nose in a book while following after the loud bold counterpart of his, Yejin. Most refered to as the twins, he is a odd wolf among the pack often the bookworm and likes his study class just a bit more than his active ones - he is probably the smartest wolf around in his grade.

 shin yejin
 wolf - borwn with darker paws and snout
An early shifter, she has dealt with high expectations and problems of being forced into roles she doesn't want. she is the other half to Yewon often protecting him even though she is younger than him - by 15 min. she is a troublemaker and often compared to a certain professor for her skipping classes and getting into fights by some dhampir/moroi teachers. she is an execellent fighter and the top female wolf student in her grade.

Chae Hyungwon
wolf - dark brown with a golden hue
Hyungwon is yewon's bestfriend and often found napping under trees or in his bestfriend's bed while the other reads. They are only friends due to a project their first year but have become quite close. hyungwon is good friend to have around but quite lazy when it comes training but he is capable in his own rights.

 Kim seokwoo
wolf - ashy black 
probably yejin's only friend besides her brother that will actually put up with her. He is quite the ladies man meaning girls around school admire him and he is quite popular rivaling some of the moroi males. He is good fighter and has to be when he is training with his best friend. he oftens gets her out of trouble when he can. 

 bang jihyun
moroi - fire
He did not betray his bestfriend when his parents left the school thus losing his once royal status that most still go by just because it is hard to keep track - but jihyun will proudly say that he isn't royal anymore. HE wants to take down the council with besfriends in tow. did he mention he is an imprint to female student wolf?

 Kim Namjoon 
Moroi - earth
 HE is jihyun's bestfriend and 'cousin' steaming from the same line of roayl morois. HE like jihyun doesn't like being moroi especially for the fact he is an imprint of a male wolf his boyfriend, Jimin. He is theh right hand man to Jihyun as they grew up together. He is a year younger though so he still has a year left after Jihyun graduates. 

Kim Jisoo
dhampir
Jisoo is known as Jihyun's guardian from a very young age but to jihyun - this is brother and bestfriend. jihyun will correct others that calls jisoo just a 'bodyguard' - Hey ! that is my brother! jisoo is quite known to be one of the more sought after dhampirs for his looks  - and his skills. he is looking forward to getting his promise mark and killing members of the yingsu coucnil offcially.

 Park Jimin
Wolf - white with a dirty gray wash on top
Jimin is known as many as the sunshine member of the park and the first youngester of the park to find their imprint before they graduate. no one is surprised it turns out to be male and a moroi - some do question his imprint to a moroi still though, mostly older wolves. he ends the quad of best friends with jihyun. jimin is usually though attached namjoon only being seen as little brother to jihyun. He is second year at the school but trains with his older friends so he is a pretty good fighter if does say so himself - but he would rather not fight though.


 Lee suhyo
moroi - fire
suhyo is part of the royal court and a natural at her fire abilities. she is a firecracker just having a firey temper and has granted herself as one of the meangirls of her class. her family is pretty well known around school and what not. she is a bit ahead of her class in skills or so she thinks.


 kamiki ryunosuke

 moroi - air
ryunosuke is a clumsy and dorky moroi just befriending the firery tempered suhyo on their first days at being at the school against the advice of his friends. they are now bestfriends just keeping the fire down with the air - and sometimes accidently helping it. 


 myoung mina
wolf - golden brown
mina is an outgoing wolf that befriends the moroi princess suhyo. she is the only wolf that really likes suhyo for reason. She is always getting into trouble with suhyo which leads her up in yuxi's bad side and gets her dentention many times in terms of having to clean the pack house and shifting cabins. 

 Ko jiyong
wolf - jet black
jiyong is the only other wolf in the pack at the moment to dawn black fur as he comes from a small pack up in the moutnain in Japan. He has a wicked temper but does have a soft side. He was sent to school here after his temper started to get the best of him. he has befriended the dhampir, renjun and is things are starting to look up. plus he might be the culprit behind all the fresh baked goods in the student lounges or whatever. 

 Seo Mishil
Dhampir
Mishil has a differnt family story than most attending the school. she hasn't known about her dhampir 'powers' or the other world her fellow classmates have grown up in. Her life was changed once she got ripped away from her normal human life just thrown in this new world - not knowing the council wants her life not to turn her but make sure she stays dead. 

  Tang teng jing
 werewolf - snowy white
Jing as most call her did not have the usual upbringing. SHe's lived and raised most of her life at the academy. she's been raised by Jihoon and the other pack members. She's oridinary but special at the same time. Her loyaly might lie with the pack - but the bond with her imprint might make her question everything she's grown up to love and cherish. 









Author's Note
H!update 04/17/018! Here is few classmates your characters will have! They will be in upcoming preview!