Chapter 003 - Court Plans

St. 달꽃 (enrollment open!)
chapter 003
Court Plans
mishil watched as students were finishing their conditioning training as she was just starting her third set of exercises and she felt like dying but the other first years around her were just going like they had just done warm ups and this was the real work out. SHe sat down as Soohyun nodded at her. She rubbed her face as she watched the wolves were doing jumpping exercises as she leaned on her knees just watching an ashy black wolf flip over the wolf that she had been introduced to as Jimin just watching him land on his feet prefectly after bumpping tails with a slightly smaller light brown wolf as they would bark at each other. She shook her head as she could fathom speaking to each other through barking. She turned back to the front of her as she could tell more older Moroi students were making their way over to them. MIshil jumpped ot her feet just getting back into the routine as she looked at Soohyun turning away from them just instructing the moroi walking up to them to get their mats and start on their basic martial arts movements from last lesson that they were having a test to more foreward today. 

"Mishil?" Joohyun called out 

"Yes!" SHe sighed as she was handed a uniform. 

"This what our students wear to work out in. I think it would be more comfortable than what you have on." Joohyun said as she looked to the group of dhampirs walking over. "Yejin! take Mishil to the female chaning cabin to change her clothes." Joohyun said as the smaller brown wolf from earlier padded over just nudging MIshil as they walked off to the cabin. 

Mishil walked into the cabin as she got changed just walking out as she looked at Yejin. "Your name is Yejin?" SHe asked as she watched the wolf nodded. "Thanks for walking me over here." she said as she watched Yejin only half kind of shrug as she padded off. Mishil followed behind her just going back to her original spot just starting to follow Soohyun's workout again. She would peek over as the other older students were working with Dalyu and Yuxi now. She watched as Dalyu was working the few dhampirs as they were using wooden sticks against each other as the wolves were tackling sandbags and dragging them not slowing down at all. 

"Mishil pay attention!" Soohyun tossed a ball at her head just hitting her as Mishil rubbed the side of her head. 

"Sorry!" Mishil bowed as she started to follow the martial arts move that Soohyun was showing them. She shook her head as the next five minutes Soohyun yelled that they could take a water brake. SHe walked over to the large water cooler just taking a cup and filling it up with water. 

"Hi! You're new right?" Hyojung walked up to her as she looked at her. Hyojung might have been a wolf but she still had to go through basic training before joining the other wolves. 

"Yeah, I am MIshil. Why aren't you with the others?" She asked 

"First years have to go through basic training before they are allowed be tested into combat classes. My test is tomorrow. Dhampirs usually have their test and basic training over the summer. Why are you just starting now?" Hyojung asked 

"Oh, well. I am just learning about this world now. My mom wanted me to have a normal childhood." Mishil said to her 

"Oh I can understand that. a lot of wolves never come here either. They can choose if they want to come, but dhampirs and morois can't. You're lucky." Hyojung said 

"No, you guys are lucky. I wish my mom had told me about all of this." Mishil said as Hyojung grabbed her arm as that same ashy gray wolf skidded right infront of them spraying dirt up on their legs. Mishil watched as the wolf shook off the rest of the dirt as he didn't look at them just ran off tackling that same light brown wolf. 

"Hey sEokwoo! Watch it next time, you almost ran over Mishil!" Hyojung yelled as she turned to her "Sorry about that." She brushed herself off. 

"It is okay. His name is Seokwoo?" Mishil asked 

"Yeah, he is a third year. a couple years older than us." Hyojung said "Don't worry, we won't have to fight them until we are ready. Come on, it looks like we are going to start basic sparing." Hyojung said as she linked arms with Mishil. 

•••

Kyungwoo walks down the forest path as he looked at the group that he was scouting the students tonight with. HE shook his head as Mina was keeping them hidden with her power as Hwitaek was dragged behind them by Mingxi and Jaejoong as they had come with them. He stopped as he saw the sliver fence and posts as he looked back at them. "this should be good enough." HE said as they could see the whole field as he smirked at the blonde leading a group of Moroi and other students through martial arts training.

"Just be happy that you will get see that dhampir girl." Jaejoong said as he looked at hwitaek. 

"I don't want to see her. I want to die in my darkness and sleep." Hwitaek said 

"IT is down side of beign a spirit and shadow kissed. depression." MIna answered as she looked at them.

"Wait, who is that girl over there?" Mingxi pointed at MIshil as she sighed. "This is just great. Is that the Seo girl that Suihe was warned about?" SHe asked 

"Probably." Kyungwoo spoke as he glanced back at her as he turned back to Soohyun working with mishil. He watched as Jaejoong pushed to the front of the group. 

"Well we have two people to get from this school. Dalyu we won't kill but that girl, we need to. I have a person that wis willing to join our council - but the moment he finds out about this girl then it will be over." Jaejoong said "I can't say the person just in case they can hear us but he is powerful." He added 

"Alright, I'll will get Suihe on it." Mingxi said as she looked at him. "A girl that doesn't know much about us will be easy to get rid of." Mingxi said as she watched the group. Mingxi crossed her arms as she looked at Hwitaek as he was only watching Dalyu. She shook her head as she turned her head torwards the moroi students that they had practicing certain fighting styles. 

"You better not alert Dalyu to us being here." Jaejoong said 

"I can't control it." Hwitaek said "That is why I also didn't want to come." He added as he looked at them. 

"Well start looking at the ground." Jaejoong said as he watched the group. "Can any of you hear anything?" HE aksed as they all shook their head no. HE sighed as he turned back to the group as Dalyu was now training MIshil as the others were working in small groups just sparing. 

•••

Dalyu looked at Mishil as she had bent down just huffing out air. Dalyu sighed as she sighed as she lowered her stick as she looked at Mishil. "You are done for today. You need to rest. You aren't use to the training that these kids have been doing since they were young even if you are a dhampir. I'll give you a ten minute break then go back into what I showed you." Dalyu said as she walked to a bench just picking up her water bottle as she took a glup of water just seeing Yuxi walk over to her. "What do you want?" SHe asked as he looked at Mishil. "She is strong but she has a lot to learn. She will get there but I am going to have train her extra outside of her regular lessons. SHe is afraid to hit to hurt someone." Dalyu looked at him. 

Yuxi barked over torwards Hyojung as she walked over. He nodded towards DAlyu. 

"Yuxi-oppa says that he will help you train Mishil." Hyojung said as she looked at Dalyu. 

"I don't really need the help. I want to train her like dhampir. I understand  you can help with hadn to hand but I can do it by myself." Dalyu said as Hyojung slowly backed up. 

"I will talk for you, oppa. But I am not going to fight with unnie." Hyojung said as she walked back to where she was before just going back to training.

Yuxi walked off towards the chaning cabins just entering then coming out in his human form just wearing his sweats and that was it. He walked back over to DAlyu as she helping to passout water bottles or fill up huge water bowls so that the kids didn't have to change out of their forms. He walked over to dalyu as she refilling one of the water bowls. "You shouldn't do everything on your own. We both train her then she will get stronger faster." HE said 

"you should just focus on your pack. I can handle this. It is what i am here for." Dalyu said as Yuxi grabbed her wrist. 

"It is okay to ask for help." Yuxi said 

"i know, but I don't need it." Dalyu walked off as practice had started up again. "Okay guys, we are going to run drills across the feild. PIck your small group then start." DAlyu said "Tomorrow part of our training will be taking minseok's weapon test to see where everyone is and what weapon he suggests you to train in." Dalyu clapped her hands as the kids separated into their groups as Dalyu walked over to where Minseok was watching everyone. "You got all the weapons and stuff organized?" HE asked 

"Yeah, I finished a couple hours ago. What is up with you and Yuxi?" Minseok asked 

"You answer why you've been watching Soohyun when no one is looking?" Dalyu countered 

"Oh shut up." Minseok snapped at her as he crossed his arms. "Anyway most of these kids are ready for weapon class. The wolves on the other hand, their test will be much more involved." He said as he looked at her 

"Alright. I told them the test if tomorrow." Dalyu said 

"Yeah, I will have something ready by then. You know the council is probably watching us." Minseok said "I mean the fence that you guys made is good for the strigoi but the moroi can still watch us." HE said 

"We would see them." Dalyu said 

"Not if they are magically cloaking themselves. Spirit users can do anything." Minseok said as he spun his sliver stake around.

"Yeah but they can't keep it up for much longer." Dalyu said

"That is true." Minseok said as he watched Dalyu sit down beside him on the bench. "there is a way to distrub their magic but Sunmi isn't sure what it is." He added 

"Yeah, we will have to find that out soon. I am afraid that they are learning about all the kids and who they want to try to kidnap and what not." Dalyu said 

"The only person that is worth stealing is you." Minseok said "Possibly." HE added 

"Why do you think that?" Dalyu asked him

"Because doesn't your the best fights and they can't turn wolves into strigoi only us." Minseok said 

"I would rather die than help them you know that." DAlyu said as MInseok nodded. 

"I know, we all would." Minseok said 

"What are you two talking about?" Soohyun pushed them apart as she sat down inbetween them. 

"Nothing, and next time just one of us to move. I have been telling you this snice we were in school." Dalyu glared at Soohyun. 

"But then I would get to see Minseok squrim! And get all huffy." Soohyun laugh "The kids are doing really well huh? Even Mishil. She is catching on fast with Hyojung training next to her." She rested her chin on her palms. 

"But they aren't ready for strigoi." Dalyu looked at both of them.

"No is ready for strigoi. We need to call the kids into go to dinner and start cleaning up." HE pulled both girls up as he walked off to go round up the kids. 

Soohyun pulled Dalyu off to teh side as she looked at her. "Hey, I can always take over Mishil's extra training if it is going to cause problems between Yuxi and You." Soohyun said 

"Soo, you have enough on your plate. Don't worry about grumpy pants. HE is just upset that I don't want his help or need him." Dalyu rolled her eyes. 

"Okay, I just didn't want to you two be in a fight or something." Soohyun said 

"We are always fighting over something because I am a troublemaker." Dalyu shrugged 

"Alright just let me know if you ever change your mind." soohyun said as she walked off just going to help Joohyun clean up as Dalyu did the same.Soohyun looked out into teh forest as she put the lock on the mats just closing up the training bin as she started for the main building to join everyone else. She looked back to see Dalyu throwing wooden sticks in their container. "You coming?" soohyun called out to her

"Yeah in a second." Dalyu said as she watched forest edge as she saw the glimmer of a group started to leave. "Did you all like the show? Now we know how long you can keep it up." Dalyu said as Mina's cover disappeared. 

Jaejoong turned around as he only ushered the others to keep on going as he motioned for Dalyu to get closer. He watched Dalyu shake her head as she leaned stabbed a sliver stake infront of her feet. 

"Get lost and don't come back." Dalyu yelled at them. 

"Oh I will leave now, but others of us will be back. We can't touch you though - but we can your friends and her." Jaejoong turned to Mishil walking up to Dalyu. 

"Unnie, I wanted -" Mishil started as she watched dalyu kicked the stake up just catching it as she felt herself being pulled behind Dalyu. Mishil watched the other moroi man smirk at them. 

"YOu can try, Dalyu. You have always been a realy good shot - but my strigoi will be on you before you can get Mishil to safety but you know I can't do that. Though I could just have them kill Mishil." Jaejoong said as Dalyu pushed Mishil back more. 

"Just start walking back wtih me." Dalyu said as she heard pounding of wolf paws as Dalyu pulled mishil down as Yuxi jumpped over them. "Run." Dalyu stared Mishil down as Soohyun and Minseok ran up 

"Over here, Mishil." Soohyun said as Minseok had a few sliver arrows knotched in a large bow. Soohyun watched as Mishil ran up to them just as Soohyun took Mishil inside. Soohyun glared at Mishil as she crossed her arms. "You could have gotten yourself killed!" Soohyun snapped at her 

"I know, I am sorry. I just want to talk to Dalyu. I don't know all the rules here. And what is a strigoi? I mean my mom mentioned them but she said they were just another type of vampire." mishil said 

"Strigoi are evil vampires that eat us to make themselves into strigoi. They work for the yingsul council and they want us dead. I am sorry but I have to give you dentention. There are so such things as warnings around here." Soohyun said 

"But I -" Mishil started 

"Mishil, just take it as your first lesson." Victor said "Now go eat." He said as he turned to Soohyun. "You all around here are alot stircter than any other school." HE said

"Well we have to be. We can get arrested for killing Strigoi around here if they aren't threatening us or if we aren't in war. Different Rules. I have to go check on the others outside. YOu stay here." Soohyun stompped off as walked outside to see Jaejoong leaving just disappearing into the forest. "Everyone okay?" SHe asked 

"Yeah, everyone is okay. Jaejoong was only taunting us." MInseok put away his arrows as he looked at Soohyun. "Mishil okay?" He asked 

"Yeah, I had to give her detention. She doesn't get a free ride." Soohyun said 

"How did she even get past the door to go outside?" Dalyu asked as Yuxi walked back over in his human form just pulling on his shirt. 

"Probably when everyone was in line." Minseok said "We can't up the fence without getting clearence from the government. I can put it in but it probably won't get far." He said 

"Jaejoong wants to kill Mishil. THis stays between us four, no one else will know. ONly the four of us will train her when we are outside. Keep her close to the school or large groups with one us watching her the whole time." Dalyu said as the others nodded 

"Why would he want her dead?" Yuxi crossed his arms. 

"I don't know. What I know about her history is that her mom hide her from this world until she couldn't anymore. Dhampirs have it the hardest to blend in. We are just stronger and can't really not show it." Dalyu said

"DAd go strigoi and the council wants his money?" Minseok said as Soohyun smacked his shoulder. "What? It is happening." He looked at her 

"Minseok is not wrong. Lets just keep this between us until we realy know." Yuxi said as he started to the doors. "Lets get inside before they come looking for us." Yuxi said as he lead them inside. He followed Dalyu to the line to get food just behind Soohyun and Minseok. 

•••

Jaejoong walked into the council main building as he looked at Mingxi. "They know about Mishil and that we want to get rid of her but they were going to find out evenutally. We need to come up with a plan to snatch them during the daylight." He said 

"I know that we need to. Hwitaek hasn't budged even with seeing dalyu." Mingxi said "Anyway our main goal now is that mishil girl. If want her father's money then she can't be around. He doesn't have any other children and he might give her money and them money. We can't afford to lose that amount of money." MIngxi said as she looked at Suihe. 

"You know that strigoi can't go out in the sunlight. If we want to steal or try to kill her then we will have to do it ourselves or while they are training. Or get lucky if they got out in public." Joon said as he looked at them.

"I know that some of the students and teachers have to do court day where they got to court and they take tours around court, listen into talks, meet the royal family, have breakfast, dinner, and then the party. Only moroi and their protectors are allowed to go." Jaejoong said 

"The school would be pretty empty. We could try then." Suihe said "We could get both Mishil and Dalyu then." She added as she looked at him. 

"You all would have to get past the wolves." Joon said as he looked at them. 

"That is easy, we just have to make a mixture to mask our scents. They shouldn't be too hard to get past." Suihe looked at him. Suihe watched as Hwitaek walked through them just going towards the kitchen. "What are you doing?" She asked as she watched him grab a bag of cookies and other snacks. 

"I am doing a marthon of my favorite anime. Leave me alone." Hwitaek carried the items in his arms as he started up the stairs. 

"What do you know about court day?" Suihe asked "answer this and we will leave you alone." SHe said 

Hwitaek sighed as he walked down the stairs just turned around to look at her. "You want to know who will still be there?" He asked as Suihe asked "Well only Royal Moroi's go with one teacher to them and usually dhampir teachers will go as protectors. It is optional now because there aren't many of us now. Though they will probably make it madatory this year due to the fact many of royal morois are now third years. The people that will be left will any people who do not want go, wolves, and dhampir teachers to protect the school. you guys really think that you can sneak in on court day? You are pushing your luck." He said 

"Will the headmasters be there?" Suihe asked 

"Yeah, they always go. Both of them. Jihoon is really trying to get other wolves to go now from what I heard." Hwitaek told them "By the way don't do anything to Dalyu. She is smart and is a light sleeper. I could never get anything past her." Hwitaek said 

"Don't worry, we have someone that keep her in sleep." Suihe looked at Kentaro at the bar slinging back another drink. 

"Leave her alone." Hwitaek said as he glared at Suihe. 

"Help us." Suihe countered back

"EAt sliver, ." Hwitaek stompped up stairs.

"God, he is such a brat." Suihe said "anyway that I can also try to take out Yuxi. I am in well you guys can kill him for me or bring him back for me." suihe said as she looked at them. 

"You'll get your revenge sooner or later. stop trying to slip it in." Mingxi glared at her "What do you think over there, Kyungwoo?" She asked

"I will help you all just let me know the plan." HE was coming out of the feeding stalls as he started up the stairs to his room. 

"Kyungwoo!" Suihe called out 

"Yes?" Kyungwoo appeared at the edge of the stairs. 

"I was asking if you had any ideas to add." Suihe said 

"NOt really." Kyungwoo blinked at her He watched them shake their head at him as he sighed. "You're plan sounds fine at the moment - but Wolves can eat us and rip you apart easily. we have to be careful. We can only go certain people then get out fast." Kyungwoo spoke 

"Well we could sneak in as posing as visitors." Mingxi said 

"They know what we look like." Jaejoong said

"They haven't meet all of us from the other countries like Jiro, Erikia, Kentaro, and the others. We could send them in as people that are coming to tour the school for their cousin." She looked at MIna

"Have they seen her?" Kyungwoo asked "If so then use someone's kid no one has seen." He crossed his arms. "You better hope that no wolf ahs imprinted on Mishil." Were Kyungwoo's last words as he disappeared up stairs as Mingxi disappeared herself to find a teenager that they could use. 

•••

Mishil sighed as she sat down at the table that she was at as she looked at Hyojung eatting off Jibeom and Suhyo's plates as they were talking about Court day. She didn't know what that meant. She finished her food as she sipping on her water. She looked around as she blinked at boy staring at her again. She locked eyes with him as he qucikly swallowed his rice in his mouth as he slammed his chopsticks down as he left the caferteria as the girl she learned her name was Yejin snapped her head back in their direction as Mishil quickly turned back to Hyojung. 'Please do not come over to me.' She thought as she peeked back at them as Yejin stuffed a few more spoon fulls in as their trays were stolen by other wolves at the table. She watched as Yejin followed after the boy. "Hyojung do you want the rest of my food? I think I am going to go lay down." Mishil said 

"Yeah, thanks! See you later!" Hyojung said 

Mishil sighed as she got up as she started out just exiting the caferteria as she could see Yejin and the boy from before. She turned the other way just heading to where she had been showed the girl's dorms were. 

"Hey! You! Stop!" Yejin yelled as Mishil froze as she turned around. 

"yes?" Mishil asked 

"Come here." Yejin glared at her. Yejin watched Mishil walk over as she grabbed ahold of Mishil's shoulders. "Seokwoo, look at her. You didn't imprint on Seungmin. It is probably her." Yejin said as Seookwoo looked up. 

"Imprint?" Mishil questioned "Like in the books?" She asked 

"It is a real thing." Yejin spoke "It doesn't always mean what you think. You two have to determine that. At least isn't a guy." Yejin laughed "Plus she's half way decent." Yejin looked at Seokwoo

"She's useless! She can barely defend herself! Do you think that is what my family wants as my imprint?! how can i face my parents and my pack! I'll be the laughing stock! This is serious in my pack at home." Seokwoo barked at Yejin. 

"Seok, she didn't grow up in our life. my parents say that our imprint happens for a reason not to curse us. besides you are in a new pack." Yejin said "It will be okay." Yejin stumbled back just falling to the floor as Seokwoo shoved her. 

"Shut up! Don't tell me how I am suppose to feel!" Seokwoo marched off just kicking the cloest trash can sending flying down the hallway. 

Yejin sighed as she picked herself up. "Sorry." She looked at mishil

"It is okay. I don't know even know what is going on." Mishil said, honestly. 

"You aren't upset by what he said?" Yejin asked 

"No. I don't know what an imprint is nor do I care. I am only here to learn how to control whatever powers I have and get out of here so I can go home." MIshil said as Yejin laughed at her 

"You're stuck here. there is no going back to normalville. Besides I'll fill you in about an imprint. plus dhampirs do have powers." Yejin slung her arm around MIshil's shoulder as she pulled her along down the hall.

•••

Yuxi walked over to where DAlyu was sitting just with LUka as she was teaching him how to use chopsticks. Yuxi thought it was funny to see a moroi with a nose bandage and fumbling around with chopsticks. He sat down as he handed Luka a fork and spoon from the untseil cup as he grabbed a pair of chopsticks for himself. "Court day is in a few days." Yuxi mentioned as Dalyu nodded 

"Yeah, he has to go back tomorrow in order to make his." Dalyu said as she looked at Yuxi. "I am not going. I never go." Dalyu said as she scouped up Luka's kimchi off his plate 

"I am being forced to go to make good with the royal courts and meet the new alpha. A few of us are going but the kids aren't. I am going to have to leave Sota in charge of them so help him out." Yuxi sighed 

"Don't worry. Nothing ever happens on court day. Everyone is in court, but I would like you all to take Mishil. Most dhampirs do not go to court day but she needs the expereience. Plus everyone should go at least once in their life. I went my second year from being forced by Hwitaek's family." DAlyu said 

"Alright, I'll put her on the list." Yuxi said as he stuffed a bit of rice and meat in his mouth. "Are you only wanting Mishil to be at court day so that if teh council tries anything she won't be here?" Yuxi asked 

"Partly yes and no. She needs to expereince all parts of this world, and yes to keep her away from here." dalyu said 

"That is a fair reason." Yuxi said as he kept eating. "I suggested to boah and JIhoon not to let any tours or anything like that be done during court days. We do not know what that council will do to get inside of here." He added 

"You all need to get rid of that stupid law that you can't openly just kill any strigoi you see. It would save you a lot of problems." Luka grumbled under his breath.

"It doesn't work like that." Yuxi replied as Dalyu nodded. Yuxi watched as Luka whispered something to Dalyu in Russian as he walked off and out of the cafeteria. yuxi turned his gaze to Dalyu as he sighed. "You know they want you too." Yuxi looked at Dalyu

"Better me than a dead girl. Plus I can handle myself." Dalyu said as she looked him. "I've already killed three of them and Moroi are easier." SHe leaned on her elbow just munching on a peice of kimchi. 

"You don't have to do everythting on your own. You know that I am here for you. You have a bunch of friends here for you as well." Yuxi ate some more as he sipped on his water bottle. 

"I know." Dalyu stood up as she slid her plate over to him. "I am off for patrol tonight unlike someone so I am out of here. Don't come bother me with this sappy stuff." Dalyu walked of just holding her water bottle between two fingers as she left the room. 

Yuxi sighed as he looked up as Goongmin sat down across from him. "What do you want hyung?" He asked as he looked at the other. 

"Why do you keep trying with her? There are tons of other girls that would be more than welcoming to go after the alpha." Goongmin said 

"I am not trying to hit on Dalyu. It is a little more complicated than that." Yuxi looked at him.

"Are you imprinted?" Goongmin asked "I mean we all thought about it but we figured not." He said as Yuxi shrugged. 

"I can never tell. I get that feeling when I look at her but something blocks it. Why do you think they sent me to find her?" Yuxi asked 

"I would say you are from how you act, but what are you expecting from her? She is not one to let others in when she has the European buddies." Goongmin said 

"i don't really care. All i know is you have to stay here and help Sota. If the council tries to with us on coucnil day, Dalyu will just give herself up to save us." Yuxi glared down at him

"Okay, you don't have to threaten me." Goongmin said 

"I wasn't but you don't always listen to me." Yuxi looked at him as he walked off. 

•••

Yejin looked at Mishil as they were sitting out side the girl's dorm just on the grass as Yejin leaned back on the grass. "What else do you want to know? I have already told you about the imprint." SHe said as she turned to look at Mishil who was sitting up just resting her head on her knees. 

"Everything, I don't even know what they mean when they say council.' Mishil said as she looked at her. 

"The council is a group of strigoi and moroi that abandoned us and formed their own goverenment that is all we really know. Well and of course we do not like them." Yejin said as seokwoo was walking up. "Oh here comes your new bestfriend." Yejin said 

"Do not start with me, Yejin." Seokwoo sat down beside Yejin. He turned towards Mishil as he sighed. "Look, I am sorry about earlier. Imprints make us go a little emotional." He said 

"Yejin explained that. WE can just be friends is fine." Mishil said as Seokwoo nodded. "So what is a strigoi? Like no sugar coating that anyone else will tell me." Mishil said 

"They were once Moroi or dhampirs that ate someone of their own kind so usually another moroi or a strigoi can change someone as well. THey are evil vampires with white-grayish skin, red eyes, long fangs, and way stronger than yourself as a dhampir and us wolves. They can only be killed by sliver stakes." Seokwoo looked at her as leaned back on the lawn. 

"Basically you don't want to run into one." Yejin looked at MIshil. "But don't worry, the guardians and teachers won't let anything happen to us." She added 

"We should probably go inside before we get yelled at. If you want to talk some more then you can always come to the pack house tomorrow. Yejin can show you how to get there." Seokwoo got up as he walked off. He looked back as he could see Yejin and Mishil entering the elevator of the girl's dorm.

•••

Soohyun sighed as she walked down the path way between the dorms with Minseok just seeing Seokwoo walking up to the boys dorm. Soohyun just waved him on as he hurried inside as she looked at Minseok. "Lets hope it will be a quiet night. THe council won't try anything hopefully." SHe said

"Yeah, I do not think that they will try anything tonight." Minseok said as they walked. "Court day will be a good chance. I ran into Dalyu and she told me Yuxi will have Mishil go with them and we stay here. Dalyu thinks that they might do something on this day." Minseok said as he looked at her 

Soohyun nodded as she stuck her hands in her pockets. "Yeah I was fearing that day would be the day. Though lets not worry about it tomorrow. It is the weekend tomorrow and we all have plans. I told my mom that I would meet her in the city to have lunch and do some shopping." Soohyun glanced over to him. 

"Yeah, I have to go make a test for the kids for weapon testing." Minseok said as he looked at the night sky. He looked out at the forest as there were no people or shadows moving about. He had his bow and arrow on his back as he walked to the training bins just checking to see if they had been tampered with. "Everything looks okay." HE said as he looked over to her checking bins as well. 

"Yeah mine are good as well. Lets head up to our posts at the edge of the training feild and keep an eye on everything tonight." Soohyun said as the pair started back up to the school.


Author's Note
hello! HEre is the next chapter. I hope that you guys liked it! By the way, anyone reading this that would still like to apply, the apply is still open! See you guys until next time!
Also if you guys need another apply fic to check out then here is one you guys might like - Blossom's Essence