;reviews

St. 달꽃 (enrollment open!)
st 달꽃
reviews
Lmy reviews are that complicated. I will tell you what i like and what you need to fix. Due to the large cast of this story - if your character's app. is great from first review then they will be chosen. I want a very good cast to write about so I will be a little more picky than I usually am. please don't let this scare you off though!
jeon dalyu
dhampir
chosen
Hello, thanks for applying! Her basics are good. Her personality is really cute and totally the oppsosite from dalyu. I do have a few questions though - how did she get her professor job? what was her reaction to the moroi leaving, was she a destined guardian as in did she already have a family promeised to her?
plus two minor things is irene - wolf/moroi/dhampir? Also they don't really have physical education - so she would be more of a althetic trainer.

Over all soohyun is a good character there are just some questions that are important to the story that need to be answered before she can be accpected then chosen! for now she'll be on pending until those questions are answered. THanks again for applying!
**Everything looks good now. i'll update the staff page soon with her on it once i am back home.
son soohyun
dhampir
chosen
Hi, thanks for applying! Her basics are okay. Her personality is okay - but you say she is a totally different person around her family and friends. How so? Her background is good. Is Hyoyeon a dhampir or a werewolf? Also do joongi and Hyoyeon work at the school?  Hyoyeon is a little old to be a student - they are usually between the ages of 16-19. Also since you put she is moroi - what element does she control?
The only big problem that I have with her app is that you say she goes down to school - which actually woudln't be possible as she would live on campus in the dorms even if her family lived on campus grounds. All students live in the dorms. You need to describe her lifestyle living on campus and in school. she probably won't see much of her family during the school year unless her younger brotther attends school there too.Over she is a good character just with a few minor fixes so she'll be on pending until these are fixed! Everything looks good now!
ji yeon
werewolf

 

c
Hi, thanks for applying. Her basics are good. Her personality fits into her character. I really like her background and how she became a strigoi. Overall I really liked dana. I could not see anything wrong with her app so she is chosen.
dhanantorn dahlstromr
strigoi
c
Hi again. I really like Wesley. He is a good compliment character to off set Dana. I also can see him being that quiet voice among the many in the group. Anyway, i didn't see anything that needs fixing in his app so he chosen!
yincho chiu
moroi
c
Hello! Thank you for applying. Luna is a really nice character. I like the diverstty that I am getting with characters. Her basics are good. I like that lIsa is her face claim as it fits wtih her character well. Her personality is fine as well. I do have some questions about her background. Strigoi only attack at night so were they wandeirng around at night? Also you mention moroi is some spots then Strigoi in other - do you mean strigoi through the whole thing b/c Moroi would not attack wolves as their magic wouldnt' fully kill him? Other than these details, her app is fine and chosen!
park luna
wolf
c
Hi, thanks for applying! Her Basics are fine. Her personality is very off balance. She has a lot more negative traits than she does positive - so you need to add more positive traits to round her out. I like where her personality is going but it stops flat at her being a dyanmic characters since she appears to only be the y/rebel teenager. Her background is okay - my main confusion is if her family becomes neutral or is with the yingsu council? Because if so she would not have any realtions with dhampirs or wolves - she would have to have abandoned both Sanghyuk and Mina. also due to her age she would have not been able to surpass Jaejoong as he much older than her and MOroi do not speacialize an element until they are highschool. Plus once her family moved to the Yingsu council if they did they would lose their royal status Moroi wise and would just be high ranking council memebers. 
But if her family remained on campus and with the school - her relations with Yingsu council members would be past ones meaning she abandons those realtions. The school and YIngsu council are enemies and if she was caught being friendly towards them it could risk her family being put on trail for treason and major consequences will fall upon them. I do like suhyo but there are just major things that need to be addressed so she is on pending
for now until these are fixed then I can move her to chosen!
everything looks good now!
Lee suhyo
N.Moroi
c
Hey, thank you for applying! yewon is so cute. I really like him. His basics are good and his personality is really different from what most would picture a wolf to be so I like that. His background his good. Also I really like his relations. Over all he is good and I really like him!
shin yewon
werewolf
c
Yewon's other half Yejin. She is great, I really like that she is kind 'one of the guys'. I feel like her and DAlyu would get a long really well with making fun of yuxi and not being the typical girl. Over all I really like her as well. 

There is nothing wrong with the twins apps so they are chosen!
shin yejin
werewolf
c
HI thanks for sending in a second character! I really like jihyun - he kind of reminds me of adrian from the books alittle. I do really like that you made Luna his mate that will give me one less person to choose from. anyway there is anything wrong with his app so he is chosen! (I will try to get his intro up soon!)
bang jihyun
n.moroi
c
HI! Sorry for this being a little late! I got home late last night from watching deadpool and i kind of just went to sleep, lol. Anyway on to his review! I really like jiyong! he will a good addition to the wolf pack. His personality is really nice and well written and his background is pretty good too. I can totally see the paul in him, who happens to be my favorite too right behind seth. plus his relationship with renjun is really cute. anyway there wasnt' anything wrong his app - he is chosen!
ko jiyong
wolf
c
Hey! Thank you for applying! Kyungwoo's basics are good! His personality is good and will add a good mix to the council. Plus his background will add alot to the story as it will hender many of the relations he will face once he meets Soohyun and some of the others. I didn't find anything wrong with his app so he is Chosen! I will have an intro up for him soon!
yoon Kyungwoo
Moroi
c
Hey, no worries! I am just gald you could send her app in! :) Her basics are good. Her personality is very nice - she sounds so cute but at same a leader in the future. Oh my gosh, her background is so good. I really loved her mom's story in how she got into this world and the conflict the council has with Mishil being alive. One question - who is the new teacher that gets her to open up? Just so I know for future character dev. Her story will help a lot explain the differences between the different courts since her mother would have mainly been around europes. awh, her realtionship with Hodong is really cute! Overall I really loved Mishil so she is chosen! I'll have an intro up for her soon!
Seo Mishil
dhampir
c
Hi! Thanks for applying. Minseok is so adorable. His basics are good.Plus just a note about me - Moonbin is my bias in astro; just a fun fact. His personality like i said is cute and he will be a fun character to write about. His background is okay. his peronality is very much shaped by his background which is good. Oh, i will have fun writing his love triangle with kyungwoo and Soohyun, lol. Anyway Minseok is a cutie and there wasn't anyting wrong with his app and he is chosen! 
cho minseok
dhampir
c
Hi, thanks for applying again. I really liked Lao chen. HIs basics are good and I liked that his personality matches the kind of sneaky and corrupter type character he has. his personality gives off the certainly snob, prince like persona. he kind of reminds me of jung from cheese in the trap for some reason. i really love his background and that jaejoong is mentor/godfather. I feel like he will be an excellent character to throw in to mix up the group on both sides. oh gosh, I love his whole mission and I really love the dyanmics he will have with seokwoo and Mishil. I will have a lot of fun writing their interactions. Over all, I really loved chen so he is C! 
lao chen
moroi
c
Hey, thank you for applying! So off the bat, Korean isn't listed in her languages so you will need to add that as I assuming she would have been taught it by JIhoon? Her personality is simple, but I think it goes well with her character and the overall character. I do like it and she's very different from the other wolves. I like that you kept her perosnality simple but made her background the more dramatic part of her application. I really like that you've given me a driection to go with her and I do really like who you want her to be imprinted with. I really love the conflict and character development that can happen within Jing's personal and overall realations with others. I do think you should add Seowoo to her relations and MIshil since you said MIshil is her freind and she would have a conflict with Seokwoo. I really liked JIng, and her story doesn't mess up the overall story at all! But, there are a few things you need to add so she'll be on Pending for now!
Tang Teng JIng
werewolf
a
Review will go here
FULL NAME
race
APPLICATION
c/p
HOME   CHEATSHEET   plotlines   application   turn in