0 Hours

Elevator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This... was incredibly frustrating.

Taehyung and Namjoon were standing hand-in-hand in a graveyard, staring down at the headstone they visited every year. Every year, without fail, for the past twelve years. Twelve years since that fateful day in the elevator, where they kissed to impress the one they both loved, only to lose him seven hours after stepping into that elevator.

That damned elevator.

That elevator that cost them everything. Not only did they lose Yoongi to its grasp, but the member also broke up as a band because they lost a rapper and two singers: Jimin lost his voice due to asthma from the fire. And Jungkook...

Jungkook was never the same. He was probably in the worst state out of all the boys.

The youngest was swimming in self-hatred, blaming himself for Yoongi's death as if it were his fault. He felt like he was too late. That if he had been quicker, he could have caught Yoongi. He could have saved Yoongi, if only he were a beat faster.

Hoseok was probably the glue that was holding everyone together at this point, using his career as a solo rapper and music to keep everyone as friends.

Seokjin had opened up a flower shop and hired Jungkook as his only employee, not only trying to teach the younger how to run a business but also give him a will to live. Jimin was hired at a school, where he taught children sign language since he could barely speak without having an asthma attack. Namjoon got a job as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter