3 Hours

Elevator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're too young to hate the world, Taehyung. Please calm down."

Taehyung was lying on the floor, having a full-blown panic attack. Namjoon and Yoongi were holding him down by his limbs, trying their best to keep him from moving too much, as it would disturb the delicate state of the elevator. And they were trying their best to last as long as they could before it fell to their doom.

The plan was that the firemen would come into the building, but it would take a few hours of work to be able to get through each floor and save everyone in the building. Taehyung, Yoongi, and Namjoon were the only ones in the whole structure occupying any elevator, so they were technically last to be worried about since their dangerous condition was unaware. However, as time progressed, each boy as slowly going insane from the confinement.

Though Taehyung had learned to love Namjoon at least somewhat, Namjoon was still being defiant in sharing his boyfriend, and Yoongi wasn't pressing him. This frustrated Taehyung, who was growing more heated and scared by the minute. He wanted to continue the sensual things they were doing earlier, but Namjoon was arguing that it was too risky when they were only holding on by two cords, instead of three.

Yoongi tried suggesting that they do something, or see if the bandmates outside the elevator could do anything. But they weren't answering, and from there Taehyung began breathing heavily and breaking into sobs. He curled into a ball and began screaming to himself that he hated people, he hated the world, he hated his heart.

"Taehyung please calm down," Yoongi pleaded once more, fear lacing his voice as the elevator trembled the more the youngest moved. "We're going to be just fine, Taehyung. Please stop squirming..."

"Let me go, let go!" Taehyung whined, hiccuping as he tried to roll into a ball to escape the elder's clutches on him. "Get me out of here!"

SMACK

Taehyung froze in his spot with widened eyes and an open mouth. His tongue curled within his mouth as he swallowed and tried to register what just happened.

Yoongi released one of his hands on Taehyung to shove Namjoon's shoulders. "Why the hell'd you do that?" he demanded angrily. "That was completely unnecessary!"

Namjoon pulled his brows over his eyes and let go of Taehyung. "Well, how else were we supposed to get him under control? He'd break this damn thing if he kept at it!"

"Still..." Yoongi looked down at Taehyung with sympathy in his eyes and a pout on his lips. He knew Namjoon was right, so he didn't argue further. But that didn't mean he agreed with what the yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter