4 Hours

Elevator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing went to the extremes. Namjoon ended the kiss after he realised what was going on, and he felt a little embarrassed for willingly kissing Taehyung just because he was stimulated. 

Taehyung had been on top of him, the younger's hands clasped to his face as he kissed Namjoon with hungry lips, the younger's waist squirming as Yoongi toyed with him. Namjoon's lips were wet and a little sore from the biting, but he couldn't help but feel aroused. Even though he didn't love Taehyung, he had to admit that the youngest was a really good kisser, and that was coming from someone who'd never kissed anyone before Yoongi.

After Namjoon pulled away, Yoongi was too into it to stop, and ended up looping his arms around Taehyung and pulling the youngest to him. Taehyung, clearly the most submissive of the three, climbed into Yoongi's lap before locking their lips and swinging his legs around the older's hips.

Yoongi opened his eyes, glancing at Namjoon. He released one of his hands from tangling Taehyung's hair and motioned his boyfriend forward. Namjoon reluctantly moved closer, minding the shuddering elevator. "You're supposed to talk me out of this," he said with a shake of his head.

Yoongi closed his eyes and soon all his focus was on Taehyung's body and heat, only breaking from that once in a while where Namjoon's hands would pull a moan from his lips. But Namjoon could only stand so much before forcing them to stop, having to literally push them away from each other because their lips acted so much like magnets.

* * *

"Tell me a secret," Taehyung said.

He looked up. His head was resting in Yoongi's lap as the elder ran his finger's through his hair like a comb, making his eyes droop with exhaustion. Yoongi was cuddled up against Namjoon, the eldest's back to the junior's front with Namjoon's hands interlocked around Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi hummed. "What do you want to know?"

"Anything," Taehyung lied.

Namjoon scoffed, seeing straight through it.

Yoongi blinked, also growing sleepy as the time droned on. He looked around the room. In the past half hour, the boys had successfully managed to pile all the tiles from the ceiling to one side of the elevator, desributing weight evenly in the confinded box. They had also used Taehyung's jacket as a room and swept all the dust and other materials scattered across the flooring into a pile against the back wall. Though the three couldn't do anything about particles floating about in the air, and the two youngers were beginning to cough as sneeze as they recognised some of it got into their system.

Yoongi, the only one with a disposable surgical mask at hand, offered it to his boyfriend. But Namjoon refused and gave it to the youngest, feeling responsible as a hyung to car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter