Five

When Faith Decide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is my time.

Breathe, Minkyung.

You got this.

Minkyung already arrive 10 minutes earlier than the time she and Kyungwon set. Minkyung feels nervous. She often spend time together with Kyungwon in cafe, only the two of them, but somehow she still feel nervous.

This is the official date.

With Kyungwon...

Im so nervous...

"Hi Minky"

Minkyung jump slightly as someone tap her shoulder and call her name. Minkyung turn around and see Kyungwon smile warmly at her.

Kyungwon wears an ed black and white plaid shirt with black shirt inside, simple black jeans and Kyungwon let her hair down. Its definitely longer than the last time Minkyung saw Kyungwon which is 5 years ago.

Simple but pretty.

As expected from the plaid shirt queen.

I cant believe plaid shirt is still her favorite after all this time.

"Hi Kyungwon"

Minkyung smiles back. She notices that Kyungwon is fidgeting with her arms behind her back. Kyungwon look at her feet before steal a few glances towards Minkyung. Minkyung notices that Kyungwon's cheeks has a slight red tint on it and she cant help but to slightly giggle at the sight of nervous Kyungwon.

She's still as cute as she used to.

"I-i... have a hm.. g-gift for you..."

Kyungwon said softly as she shows Minkyung what she's been holding behind her back. Kyungwon blush as she give Minkyung a single red rose wrapped prettily. Minkyung surprised at the gift because she doesnt think Kyungwon is going to be this romantic for their first date.

But Minkyung feels happy nonetheless.

Minkyung takes the flower happily and takes Kyungwon's hand, making Kyungwon look up at Minkyung.

"Thank you, Kyungwon. Its beautiful and i love it"

Kyungwon feels her face burning up and look away to hide her blush.

"Y-yeah sure"

Minkyung laugh at Kyungwon's attempt to hide her blush and look away. Minkyung never realized that Kyungwon is this cute. Minkyung intertwine her fingers with Kyungwon and drag her softly to walk with her.

Kyungwon look down at their hands and smile to herself.

We used to do this.

I miss holding this hand...

I wish i can hold it forever.

Minkyung leans closer to Kyungwon and rest her head on Kyungwon's shoulder. Kyungwon startled a bit and become tense.

"Relax Kyungwon"

Minkyung soothing voice somehow able to make Kyungwon relax and just enjoy everything.

Lets just enjoy this, Kyungwon.

Its not everyday you can hold the hand of your one and only love.

Well... that sounds pathetic.

Geez what an irony.

Little did Kyungwon knows, Minkyung also wish she could hold her hand each and everyday.

 

 

Kyungwon and Minkyung enjoyed each other company. They talk and laugh while sometimes teasing each other. Minkyung hold Kyungwon's flower tight and feel so grateful that somehow faith makes them met again. They decide to grab a dinner at a nearby restaurant and catch up more about their life, even more than they di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter