Three

When Faith Decide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the silent challange that Yebin proposed being accepted by Minkyung, theres always a tension between two girls whenever they see each other.

It didnt go unnoticed by Kyungwon. She knows something happen between her little sister and Minkyung but she doesnt want to pry their business.

The silent battle between Yebin and Minkyung started since day 2 Minkyung met Kyungwon again. Minkyung came everyday to the cafe, ordering the same thing until Yewon remembers it and at least talk to Kyungwon a bit everytime Kyungwon doesnt have a customer. Sometimes Yebin comes and ruin Minkyung moment to be with Kyungwon.

But Minkyung knows. Even though she has been talking with Kyungwon more, she knows Kyungwon hasnt trust her yet. Kyungwon's stories are nothing personal and in fact most of it are jokes that Minkyung slightly heard she told to Sungyeon and Yewon too.

Even after all the catch up that Minkyung did, Kyungwon still doesnt trust her completely. But give up are not the option. Beside winning the battle that she and Yebin set, she also wants to win Kyungwon's heart. Minkyung knows Kyungwon close herself so much even though she's a friendly fluffball. Gaining Kyungwon's trust will be the first step for Minkyung. Minkyung hopes from the deepest part of her heart that Kyungwon still loves her the way she did 5 years ago.

Little did Minkyung knows, Kyungwon doesnt love her like 5 years ago.

Kyungwon loves Minkyung more each and everyday for the past 5 years even though Minkyung is the reason why she cries every night.

 

"Yeah my grandma once sit on my face when i was a kid. She doesnt know i was laying down and poof her is on my face"

Minkyung laugh at Kyungwon's story, making Kyungwon also laugh.

"Thats the literal 'kiss my ' moment. I wish it wasnt my grandma tho"

Minkyung leans in and smile at Kyungwon with a teasing smile.

"Who do you wish for then?"

Kyungwon confused at Minkyung's question before her face heat up and immediately shake her head.

"THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT MINKY"

Minkyung laugh at Kyungwon being flustered and blushing all over. The moment doesnt last long as Yebin suddenly approach both of them and kiss Kyungwon's cheek, making Minkyung frown instantly.

"Hi there my best girl! I have no class this friday, wanna go on a date with me?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter