Two

When Faith Decide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cat got your tongue, Minky?"

God i miss that nickname rolled out from her lips.

Minkyung keep staring at Kyungwon until she realize that Kyungwon bring her order. Kyungwon put her coffee and cake on the table in front of her then she sits in front of Minkyung.

Kyungwon stare back at Minkyung still with a big grin on her face.

"Enjoy it. I made the coffee but for the cake it was all Sungyeon's job"

Minkyung snapped back to reality as she realize that Kyungwon wear a barista clothes and her hair are all tied up. She realize that Kyungwon grows her hair. Kyungwon always cut her hair back in the days because its more comfortable for her. Minkyung take the mug and take a sip of her coffee.

Its perfect...

Just like her...

"How's my coffee, Minky?"

"It tastes good..."

"Ah good then. I prepare it special for you. Knowing that its you who order it"

Kyungwon still cheesy as always. Minkyung's face heat up at the words. Minkyung still doesnt know how its so easy for Kyungwon to say those words. Those cheesy and cringy words.

Nonetheless Minkyung likes it.

"Thank you. Do you work here, Kyungwon?"

"Well more like owning the place, Minkyung. Its my dream to have a simple cafe like this. Simple dream but im happy"

Minkyung remembers how Kyungwon talked about wanting to have a simple cafe, exactly the cafe that she's in right now. Its a manifestation of Kyungwon's dream.

No wonder it feels like home...

Im sitting inside of Kyungwon's dream.

Minkyung looked around. Not many people are around, maybe because its a new place. But nonetheless she knows that this is going to be her favorite place to go after a tiring work. The coffee are good and moreover, theres Kyungwon.

"I see... your dream come true, Kyungwon"

"Yeah. Nayoung helped me with all of this. Yewon and Sungyeon too, they helped me a lot with managing the cafe and making cakes"

Minkyung nods as she takes another sip. She's eager to catch up with everything about Kyungwon that she had missed.

"So its only 3 of you managing the cafe then?"

"3 of us plus my beautiful magic charm that will barge in through the door in 3... 2... 1..."

"KANG KYUNGWON"

Minkyung startled at the sudden burst of the door and loud voice calling for Kyungwon. She turned her head around to see who is it. She saw a short girl with a purple-ish hair skipping her way to Kyungwon with a big smile on her face. Even her eyes looks like smiling and Minkyung had to admit she looks so pretty.

"There you are little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter