Four

When Faith Decide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday comes and its Yebin time to have a date with Kyungwon. Yebin still against Kyungwon with Minkyung moreover the plan that Minkyung ask Kyungwon for a date and her beloved sister just say yes. 

Both Kyungwon and Yebin walk around the Central Park slowly. They enjoy the comforting silence between them as Yebin clings on Kyungwon's arm and rest her head on Kyungwon's shoulder.

Its not like Yebin likes Kyungwon more than sister love.

Yebin only loves Kyungwon as her sister and nothing more. She cherishes Kyungwon so much because she has been helping Yebin since day one they first met.

Yebin just want to protect Kyungwon the way Kyungwon protects her.

She often see her sister suddenly zoned out, let out a loud sigh or even cry in the middle of the night. She often asked Kyungwon what happen. Kyungwon doesnt let her know at first but finally Kyungwon told her everything while crying in Yebin's arms.

Yebin saw her sister's breakdown and she swears to herself that she'll always protect Kyungwon and wont let anyone hurt Kyungwon the way Minkyung did.

Thats why Yebin hates Minkyung the most. Minkyung made her sister suffers a lot and she hates to see how vulnerable Kyungwon is. Seeing that somehow faith decided to let Kyungwon met Minkyung again, make Yebin feels angry and worry. She's angry that out of anyone why it should be Minkyung that her sister met again and she's worry that Kyungwon's effort to distract herself and moving on is going to be pointless.

Her biggest fear is that the past will happen again.

She's afraid that Minkyung doesnt love her sister the way Kyungwon does.

After what happened 5 years ago, Kyungwon changed. She close herself even more. She doesnt even talk about her problems to Siyeon and Eunwoo anymore. The only one Kyungwon trust is Nayoung and she keeps it that way until 2 years later Kyungwon's dad married Yebin's mom. She doesnt even let Yebin get into her bubbles that easily as well. Although Yebin can be impatient, she understands that it takes time for someone to open up. Kyungwon appreciate Yebin's decision to let her be and finally she open up to her.

That night when Yebin knows the truth and become so protective over her ray of sunshine.

 

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter